It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam... First Man, Or Farmer... History Of Agriculture, Linked From www.Space.com?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I had absolutely no idea as to where to place the following, so Mods... move at will.

A recent genetic study of human genes related to the brain concluded that possibly there appeared a "microcephalin variant (that) could have arisen anywhere from 14,000 to 60,000 years ago" and an "ASPM variant ranged from 500 to 14,000 years" ago and "roughly correlating with the development of written language, spread of agriculture and development of cities"

Conclusion:

We have summarized some of the data that seems to indicate that there was a cultural shift for humans that was brought on by the development of the farming society possibly allowed by the ASPM gene variant as early as 14,000 years ago. By examining the available archaeological data on the development of this farming community and comparing it to the Biblical Genesis description of Adam and his descendants we have attempted to demonstrate how this data provides us with an approximate time line for the Biblical Adam, the first man by Biblical definition, a farmer. Thus by farming man demonstrates his ability to;

Odd enough... I came across this from visiting... www.space.com

www.space.com...

Under the title:
Biblical Adam, First Man
Adam, first man per Bible records, archaeology dates him to 14,000 BP

So... agriculture, and farming in the bible?

... let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:26

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Genesis 1:29

Now... something of my own interpretation...

Ya know that great ole' story about Babel?

Not only do plants grow towards light.... if you are to grow under artificial light, you will recognize that... the plant will directly grow straight into the source of light, and if low enough in temp. the plant will in fact touch the light bulb.

And so God scattered them upon the face of the Earth, and confused their languages, and they left off building the city, which was called Babel "because God there confounded the language of all the Earth."(Genesis 11:5-8).

Maybe in regards to the creation of different species of plants...

anyways.... back to the whole light and plant thing I spoke of previously...

Heavens... space, light ... sun

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

Umm.... I hope someone sees the correlation, for I'd rather not have to spell it out.

The real reason I posted this is... one to bring light to an interesting interpretation of the bible... AND... why the heck is this on www .space. com? lol!

I know, I know... it's kinda scattered... meh, answer or reply at will lol.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh geeze... a rookie mistake, from a vet... well, self proclaimed that is

Link, because it in fact did happen:

The Evidences for a Recent Dating for Adam,
about 14,000 to 15,000 years Before Present
www.accuracyingenesis.com...

join