It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIY lets cure cancer simple as that

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thousands of people have cured cancer with herbs and homeopathy.
I am one who has cured a cancer patient and looking to find more and try help them.
the thing is, its an old sickness and for the pharma to still say its incurable in 2012, its a joke.
lets get down to the 5 remedies, super cheap, super easy.

1) mistletoe tincture - you buy mistletoe, you put it in vodka, 3 weeks, BAM mistletoe tincture.
50% mistletoe 50% vodka , add water to achieve 50 c degrees alcohol level.
after the 3 weeks you strain and have 2 tea spoons per day in a little water.
have a brake after 2-3 weeks for a week.
Mistletoe combined with chemo is pretty strong, and it removes the bad effects of chemo

2) apricot/apple seeds - BAM! containing cyanide. have 2-5 per day, make a break after 2 weeks.

[snip]

4) red clover - tea ot tincture
5) turmeric - this stuff will battle tumors and cancers like theres no tomorrow, always bet on turmeric.

so what are you waiting for? turn that attitude up, the fact that people are still dying from cancer in 2012 and big pharma is still trying to profit from it is sick.
dont make me print this on posters and spam your town people!
I am not all knowing, i am not the first to discover these cures, but i will do anything to promote them and i will guide and help via email/pm any cancer patient.
of course there are other cures, so lets discuss for the better of mankind!

edit on 25-5-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

great thread! lets not also forget about the power of fasting!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

i agree 100%. If i am to ever get cancer, i know exactly what to do

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Colloidal silver once per week is good to ward off infections and heal a lot of things.

Can also cure many things.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
thats really the right attitude, its so much better to be prepared if someone close to you catches cancer, so you can do something before its too late.
i am certain, one of these cures and STRONG ZEAL to defeat this sickness will WIN every time!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
there is a story on the daily mail about a woman in uk who cured her cancer (in her leg) with having a doctor inject concentrated mistletoe extract (store bought). mistletoe extract injecting into the cancer is highly effective i think.
there is another story about a mother curing her 3 year old son of cancer with hemp oil.
Of course those are 2 stories from....thousands.
Still amazing how this stuff remains hidden and called "crazy".

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hell, letting the cancer kill you would be better than the 90%+ kill rate of chemo.
You got the right idea op, though I'd rather find the causes than the cure, so we can be proactive rather than need a cure.

For instance, a loooooot of people don't know how many people get lung cancer from frying food. More than smoking cigarettes for that matter, or asbestos, which is saying something. Normally its blamed on exhaust fumes or secondhand smoke (not that those things aren't dangerous)

We need to figure out where the landmines are and how not to step on them, rather than try to fix the aftermath of triggering one (to use a crude analogy)
edit on 25-5-2012 by Monsatan because: (stupid autocorrect)

edit on 25-5-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
its pretty easy really.
1) eating with common sense - healthy - not much sweets, not much bread, more vegetables, milk, eggs, medium ammount of meat, focus on chicken breasts.
2) always check ingredients on everything you buy - aspartame, chemicals in shampoo, chemicals in soap, fluoride in water, preservatives, addtives, stearic acid in pills - some of the stuff who made every third american OBESE
3) get the stress out, be happy.
4) all you need is some normal organic fruits/veg, milk, eggs and meat.
5) as for american water, either distill or its time to drink battery water haha

good luck not getting swarmed by swat while trying to buy raw milk though.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

I highly doubt thousands have cured cancer on their own.

I'm a bit jaded on this topic. My buddy has rhabdomyosarcoma, and he has been fighting it for over 4 years now. We've almost lost him twice, he was given a month to live back in December, but he is still with us and at this current moment he is in a pretty good remission state, gaining weight, and feeling good again.

He has tried EVERYTHING!! Special diets, herbs, injections, vaccines. He has been to Mexico, Israel, and imported stuff from Russia. He even had a voodoo hex removal done. The real deal too, not some circus version. We're talking backroom, Haitian, live rooster stuff. He's worked up to huge amounts of Hydrogen Peroxide per day, he's done hyperbaric chambers, he's done Vitamin C IV's, he's been to talk to the Burzynski people, he's done the Budwig Protocol Diet, and he is currently undergoing the Rosenberg treatment. I gave him a shot of some snake oil concoction just last night! He has also done 4 rounds of traditional chemo, and 2 rounds of traditional radiation.

I can guarantee there is nothing on ATS that he hasn't tried, and in addition to ATS his family is from Armenia and Russia, and there is nothing from the old countries that he hasn't tried.

He still has cancer.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think the most difficult part of these do it yourself cures for major illnesses is how much disinfo there is out there.

With big pharma, I know their angle...we will over time actually try to get you better, but will milk it for all its worth while doing it.
The dice roll is things like the ops (not saying the ops in general mind you) and those that follow giving their home remedys on how to brush away cancers and such.

Why? because who stands to make a bazillion bucks by giving out false information?

If you read enough stories on people forgoing medical instructions in place of using crystals, eating grass, and praying that simply die riddled with the thing they were trying to cure, you will dismiss all this alternative stuff as one and the same. I don't suspect, I am 99% sure there is purposeful disinformation out there to ensure many people whom try alternative methods will in fact die (and probably faster)..it makes business sense to tarnish the other side with false information overload.

So.

I want to see peer reviewed studies..I don't want to hear how the medical industry somehow controls all scientists globally, thats bull. Until I see this, I view all the "just eat a grapefruit seed daily and your arms will grow back" type stuff with high suspicion and ultimately wont be surprised if this is just big pharma in the first place trying to ensure death of anyone whom steps outside of the industry.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
wow, has he tried these 5 stuff? you are telling me he has tried hemp oil?
i dunno man, if the cancer is 99% it can be too hard, maybe he just needs faith.
I know a lot of people have cured cancer with these 5 cures, and there are lots of writings about them.
Its sad that it doesnt work on him, but it still works for others.
the way i see it, if anyone has cancer, and hasnt tried this, why not give it a try?
its only logical that it may help, it wont kill them (:

im just the guy shouting it loudly on the street

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

I have also heard that cancer cannot grow in a non acidic environment, i.e. consume baking soda.
There is also fresh, raw, clean vegetables and fruits diet.
I really dunno, I'm not worried about cancer.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i actually cured a fat cyst on my neck with eating turmeric, in 3 days.
know what the doctors said? that either cut it or LIVE WITH IT.
You know what they say about ASTHMA? LIVE WITH IT, take your pills and LIVE WITH IT.
You know what they say about dandruff? ThERE IS NO Cure YET LIVE WITH IT.
o hi there, my name is tea tree oil, cure for dandruff.
o hi there, my name is mullein, cure for asthma

last month i actually had a talk with a doctor (who was a master herbalist) and he spend AN HOUR, trying to convince me herbs dont do anything,and i should give 30 dollars to his friend doctor to prescribe me some medicine, but dandruff was "incurable".

i am pretty convinced 90% of doctors are misinformed from their school books and continue the agenda.
I will try the natural way before i ever visit a doctor.

Ask your american palls what happened when they trusted doctors to give them rick perrys vacciness.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i have also heard and wondering about making the body alkalic.
i know lemon juice turns alkalic in the human body for a strange reason.
so thats why people with flu eat lemons, it has small dose of vitamin c, its the alkalization that cures the germs.
some people say the body will always remain acidic and balance, but they are lying if you ask me.
they always say drinking baking soda will damage your organs but....i havent seen it for now.
alkalized water seems pretty cool to me

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by apporro
wow, has he tried these 5 stuff? you are telling me he has tried hemp oil?
i dunno man, if the cancer is 99% it can be too hard, maybe he just needs faith.
I know a lot of people have cured cancer with these 5 cures, and there are lots of writings about them.
Its sad that it doesnt work on him, but it still works for others.
the way i see it, if anyone has cancer, and hasnt tried this, why not give it a try?
its only logical that it may help, it wont kill them (:

im just the guy shouting it loudly on the street

Anything CAN kill you cancer WILL kill you as well.
Any treatment is possible when mortality is at stake.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Happy thoughts and listen to the advice of his doctor is all I could suggest for him. Otherwise..cherish every day (as we all should anyhow..might get hit by a bus tomorrow).

The only alternative thing I seen coming down the pipeline that did make me think was that whole baking powder and honey thing (adjusting PH levels) to help the body fight off such stuff...this made general sense for a overall healthier body...otherwise, there is a lot of rather off the wall do it because I said so stuff floating around there, and a bunch more capitalizing off that.

Good post...you need to post that in every "how to cure cancer with egg whites and jazz music" thread that comes down the pipe so people are dealing with a bit of reality.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
im sure if you drink mistletoe tincture for long periods or overdose you will die.
if im sure the cyanide will kill you too.
thats how herbs work, poison in high dossage, cure in small dose.
its cancer after all, you gotta suffer some damage to cure it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

Hemp oil is great for skin cancer, but worthless for aggressive types. He has taken it, and while he was in Cali, he actually had a prescription for the good stuff as a way to calm his anxiety. Dying at the age of 30 has a way of making someone pretty paranoid and stressed out.

There is some concoction on ATS that I made for him. It consisted of extracting and pickling the oils from a bunch of hot peppers, onions, and ginger root. I bought all the supplies fresh and organic, made the concoction, and created the oil to drink, and created a relish to use out of the left over veggies. My hands burned for a month, and no amount of milk, vaseline, or showers could get the oils out of my skin. The first time he I took a shot of it, I threw up, but we eventually got it down.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from trying this stuff. My buddy is still alive, maybe all these things have kept him going? Who knows, but I don't believe in any miracle cures, and I would caution everyone to make sure and also follow the traditional treatments from a trusted doctor.

Currently my buddies treatment is from the Rosenberg Center. He is cutting all sugars and carbs, sticking to high fat, high protein diets. Supposedly certain omega oils are toxic to the cancer cells, but the cells are very stubborn and adaptive. Cutting the sugars starves them, and over time they are forced to accept some of the oils and that kills them. Kind of like holding one's breath and then gasping in a shot of water. That is the idea behind starving the cancer cells and keeping the body full of omega oils and fats until the cancer cells are forced to ingest them.

He tried this diet before, but it made him lose a lot of weight, and that is never good for a cancer patient, so he had to get back on regular foods. This time he is taking some hormones and stuff to help him keep his strength and weight up while he tries the diet.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
im sure there is a lot of disinfo man, i have seen fake accounts coming in my threads and pretending to be crazy just to make me look bad.
i know all their games, and i am not happy that my thread "recipe to make herbal cigarettes to cure asthma" was removed just because someone mentioned "weed".

but hey, just the other day i made a new youtube account i posted the two recipes and my account immediately got DELETED. but hey, thats not a bad thing, thats a good thing.
i made a new account, uploaded the videos again and threatened to plaster entire towns in posters if they delete my videos again.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I heard you can cure cancer by eating dorito's and drinking pepsi.

Big pharma doesn't want you to know about that now, do they..they won't even test it.

(see the issue with people claiming stuff on the net...someone desperate enough would be running to the store to load up on pepsi and dorito's and cancelling their chemo appointment...then when they die, their friends would ignore all alternative therapys as the same)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join