It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate History Lesson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is a five hour interview of John Taylor Gatto en.wikipedia.org... done by the folks over at www.tragedyandhope.com.... I think many will learn new information and find themselves thinking thoughts that previously never crossed there mind. It's broken down into five 1 hour segments and has such a wealth of information that it could be it's own college course. Here is link to the transcript for those unable to view videos theultimatehistorylesson.com... . I hope this is enjoyed by all who are interested.

edit on 25-5-2012 by Love thy neighbor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Actually I know for a fact, history is written by the victors.
There is much knowledge that you and I will NEVER have as some king s wanted to literally wipe their enemy off of the face of the earth, even if it means their technology as well.

That is the ultimate history lesson, the rest is just speculation.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Love thy neighbor

The first sentence quite possibly killed your thread. Five hours?

I'll bookmark it and watch during the weekend, but most people in today’s social media will not take the time to watch it.

It will take too much time to watch rather than tweeting about the latest Kardishian rumor.

Many hate history as it interfers with their mindset.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yes it is long but worthwhile for those interested. It is not for everyone and that is fine. I saw that it was not posted on this site and decided to do so.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I think or I know ? LOL.What a charming gentleman.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Holy crap! 16 minutes into it and it hasn't started yet. Who's the moron that developed the platform of first talking about what's going to be talked about???

edit on 5/25/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I don't think I understand your question.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well, actually history is written by both the victors and the losers, with the losers trying to turn the victors into losers in a war of words.

A good example of this phenomena is the modern day revisionism by the South of the Civil war claiming it was about states rights when it was all about slavery and claiming that President Lincoln had no authority to free the slaves and what he did was illegal.

top topics

join