It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange shaped celestial bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Been a while since I created a post...hope all is well here on ATS land!

So, I live about 45 miles SE of Phoenix proper...last night while on the back patio, looking westward, must have been about 7-7:30ish, I noticed a couple bodies that I have never seen before...I think. The moon was about 45 degrees above the horizon, and whatever planet is visible in proximity to the moon right now was at it's proper place. about 20 degrees "north" of the moons position were two more very bright bodies, but they were almost what I would call teardrop shaped, at first I thought they were contrails way off in the distance, but they moved only with the horizon...anyways, these two bodies when I viewed them were about 15-20 degrees above the horizon. Just wondering if any of you have any idea what they were...no, no pics, so I know it didn't happen...lol, but I was really dumbfounded at the shapes...I'll be looking again tonight!

Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer with the imprecise details above.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BigFrigginAl

The world is changing! I have seen lights, shadows, orbs, large grey-white looking tall beings, Lizard Somethings, Sun Colored full size adult beings that can jump into animals. Reference SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth on youtube. Also check out Google Earth..somewhere on there I have read information that the Government is blocking the fleet of UFO'S with some-kind of black out of certain areas on Google Earth...

Telepathic Link or other name- The Hive is going on in NC and other States..I dont know how many are affected by this. Everyone is to afraid to talk about it! You cant solve a problem unless you talk about it!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just wanted to get on this thread.

It is cloudy here or I would look tonight.

The Planet below the moon was Venus. But as far as above not really sure

Please try to take a photo if you do. Some point and shoots have night shooting and if you have a tripod use it since it is night. If not find something stable to set it on. You could download Stellarium and find out if something looks familiar.

I am curious if you see it tonight, and if you do but don't get any photos I will be more skeptical (sorry). Everyone almost has some sort of camera these days...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by BigFrigginAl

The world is changing!

Good!! People are spreading so much fear that it's at the point of ridiculousness. I do believe the world is changing. How long have we been told this was going to happen? I know for the last 20 years, at least.

During that time, anyone who said such a thing was a "kook." Now it's happening and people are in shock and horror. I find it rather amusing as it plays out, really. I hate to tell everyone, but, "You were told many years ago."

Unlike most ATsers, I'm not big into all of this doom and gloom stuff. Sure, there is going to be a large segment of the population that does not make it through this shift. Hell, I may not, no one knows for sure who or who won't. All I can say is that what is occurring must occur.

We're living in a world that has ruined our habitat. We live in a society ruled by repressive governments. We live in a society that puts more emphasis on iindividual beliefs rather than a common bond. It's sad. Now it is all beginning to tumble around our heads. I find more reason to rejoice than to fear.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Possible the stars Castor and Pollux?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adaven
Possible the stars Castor and Pollux?

That was actually what I thought too but the OP says strange shaped...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Adaven

Could have been. There is no doubt that there is a bunch of weird # going on, but often times things are quite natural. People just don't know it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback guys...I did not see them last night, and I looked at multiple times...I don't think they were the stars you pointed out, as they were below the moon by about 20-25 degress...this one is gonna bug me...lol. Wondering if the "shape" could have been caused by atmospheric distortion??? I thought they were planets, merely due to the brightness and size.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I will say however that the stars Castor and Pollux are at about the same position relative to each other as the objects that I saw were.

new topics

top topics

join