It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 So far

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Thought this sums up 2012 worth a quick watch covers a lot things such as .....(Mass deaths of certain Species, Global Warming, Strange Sounds phenomenon,The suns strange activity an alot more ) A few of the news reels i have never seen. so yea this sums up good p.s if video does not show up i am sorry before hand. I am either doing it wrong or it just dont work for me i prob doing it wrong.

Link to vid

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
deffinatly strange things afoot around the world but in my opinion just the TPTB trying to smokescreen the world economic collapse, and preperation for another global war, all the sighns are there. be safe everyone. events like in the video have happened throughout history just alot more technology today to cover it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Video does not work OP. Maybe try posting the raw link for now without embedding it?

Edit: Nevermind... just saw the link at the bottom lol.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Amazing.

The same stuff that was debunked one hundred times keep
popping up.

Everything from the strange sounds hoax to the imaginary sun spots
have been continously put out there as "2012 signs/signals".

I guess once the mayan prohecy was thrown out the window, everyone
had to come up with something new and a little more outrageous.
How about this : show me proof of these signs and I'll shut up.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
something is happening. its weird not everyone is experiencing the energy though. i have like "bolts of energy" that shoot up my spine and make my hair on my head stand up. It's painful a lot of the time, and when it happens my whole day is done. i have to sleep. so many strange things are happening to me. it may not be 2012, but it is this time period. I don't think the world as we know it will exist in 2020-2021

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Thanks buddy

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
something is happening. its weird not everyone is experiencing the energy though. i have like "bolts of energy" that shoot up my spine and make my hair on my head stand up. It's painful a lot of the time, and when it happens my whole day is done. i have to sleep. so many strange things are happening to me. it may not be 2012, but it is this time period. I don't think the world as we know it will exist in 2020-2021

Most people would go and see a doctor if they were experiencing pain as severe as you describe.

Maybe you should? Rather than blaming it on 2012, maybe go see a doctor and make sure you dont have kidney stones or a trapped nerve...or something more severe.

Just my two cents

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Amazing.

popping up.

Could you lead me to the threads where the debunking was done?
edit on 25-5-2012 by reflexlm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by reflexlm

Originally posted by Vandettas
Amazing.

popping up.

Could you lead me to the threads where the debunking was done?
edit on 25-5-2012 by reflexlm because: (no reason given)

Strange Sounds Hoax

Sun Spot...

As for mass deaths, the cycle of life along with dirty water, some amount of radiation, and
foreign waters getting into their natural habitat; to top it off you add some people
who pay too much attention to natural deaths and earthquakes alike, and you
get a argument started based off what people think are fact....Which in fact,
are false.

Oh, and global warming? This is a 2012 thing? I thought it was being talked about years ago...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

/thread

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Interesting that there was a flash of a skull and contrails and the illuminati symbol at 14:09!!! Those rings around the sun are often seen, doesn't always forcast something bad is about to happen tho.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Beaufromnz

That was probably added by whoever uploaded the video, perhaps to cause a stir. You have to be wary when watching videos on YouTube because it's full of trolls.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Well thats true, if there is no progress made on the planet in the next 10 years or so then we have stagnated and are headed for certain death. So no the world as we know it will not exist but a new world that is 10 years older and 10 years more advanced will. The world as we knew it in 1967 does not exist any more either but no one is cyring about that.

top topics

join