It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud seeding services www.weathermodification.com

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PluPerfect

As I have said on more than one occasion...I do not care whether you believe what I post or not. Cuba was never actively Targeted by the U.S. Military Weather Division although they did do much research and it has never stopped.

There were several other plans to obliterate Cuba by seemingly Natural Means...but these were considered too easy to consider Man Made.

One of these was the creation of a Giant Tsunami...created by detonation of LNG Craft that were to be sunk in a specific formation then detonated....this would create a Tsunami Large enough to flow multiple miles inland.

Another plan was to infiltrate the Cuban Secret Police and have Castro as well as Raul and a hand full of other Higher Up's Killed by a disturbed Man who's wife was Raped and Murdered by non other than Fidel in his young Days. The plan was called off as this man grew more and more seperated from reality.

I cannot provide you with the techniques used to alter a Hurricanes path but it should be FAIRLY OBVIOUS what needs to be done to do this. Reduce the Mass on one side or the other depending upon where you want to have it directed to. Split Infinity

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I cannot provide you with the techniques used to alter a Hurricanes path but it should be FAIRLY OBVIOUS what needs to be done to do this. Reduce the Mass on one side or the other depending upon where you want to have it directed to. Split Infinity

But you just did....without bothering to provide any actual basis that humanity can accomplish this task of course, and without any supporting evidence that anyone has managed to do it......still...despite being asked several times.

There is no point saying "it is secret" or anything like that - because you've already identified yuorself to the PTB hit squads that are sure to be out to get you, so your only chance now is to tell everyone in hte world so there are too many targets for them!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hit Squads? I think that action of that nature would attract too much attention...plus everything I have stated is either been already theorized upon and nothing that I have said here has given away any secrets. You seem to think you will recieve some enlightenment from me...you will not. Split Infinity

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Pardon me while I laugh hysterically:

There were several other plans to obliterate Cuba by seemingly Natural Means...but these were considered too easy to consider Man Made.

"Obliterate" Cuba?

Hey, what a grand idea for a movie script! Now, if we evacuate all of the U.S. personnel from Guantanamo just before the "obliteration"....perhaps with some sort of matter-conversion-to-energy-transmitter device.....like on Star Trek.....hmmmmm.....then, of course, the prisoners that are the victims of the Bush-era regime, those eight years of tyranny (no, not political.....it's a mess on just about every legal front)....those that are "left behind" (
so to speak ...) are "taken care of" quite handily! "Excellent!" ....(In the best 'Mr. Burns' impression..."The Simpsons", just in case the reference is too vague).

Now, the "obliteration" of Cuba? Wow! All of those innocent people who suffer under the regime of Castro....many, the multitudes, who yearn to escape to be with their extended families, many of whom reside in Florida.....yes, all of those innocents? Posh and bother! (More 'Mr. Burns'...)....fiddle-faddle with them!

Is this what we are supposed to "believe"?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Cuba installed Nuclear Missiles that could reach Washington DC in such a quick manner that we would not have time to even get our Leadership airborne.

As far as our naval base is concerned...U.S. Naval ships always go to sea during an oncoming Hurricane...the ground Marine Troops have shelters that are capable of withstanding a Hurricane. Split Infinity

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Correction:

Cuba installed Nuclear Missiles that could reach Washington DC in such a quick manner that we would not have time to even get our Leadership airborne.

The USSR shipped in ICBMs capable of short-range, and thus, lesser warning threat.....gee, ever heard of the 'Cuban Missile Crisis' that occurred early in the John F. Kennedy Presidency?

It was such a major historical event.....odd that it has not been properly taught in some educational curriculae....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join