It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solomon's Seal and the Star of David... Symbolism: What Do They Mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

we the lost symbols
speak in cryptic codes
ancient wisdom
valuable like gifts of Gold
I embark on life
my path is all math
I understand the codes these hackers can’t crack
I understand these folks expect me to fold
community control to violate parole
I wont fail but a lot of men will
I’m iconic in the field
like Solomons Seal
Uh, it’s just in an intro
allow my flow time to sink into the temple
Free Mason
Free Lancer
Free Agents, we faster
Big contracts, big contractors
built pyramids, period
We Masters

Rick Ross ft Jay-Z – Free Mason Lyrics
Read more: www.killerhiphop.com...

I'm trying a new approach here... instead of me ranting about something, I will take this time to only listen.

What do you think the seal means?

What does it say in scripture, and what are all the references?

What does it communicate through numbers, such as numerology?

What then does it mean through the mathematical relationships it has in its geometry?

In the sense of Cartography, and the plane of projection... is this maybe a orthogonal projection of a 3d structure?

What philosophy can be derived from it?

Simply put...

What Do They Mean?

All answers welcome, no matter how crazy or silly they may seem to you. Please include any and all information that you may have on the topic.

MODS: I highly suggest opening a section in the Forum for Symbolism.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Part 1

watch.pair.com...

Part 2

watch.pair.com...

I'll leave you with that. Pretty interesting reading. It was discussed here recently.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This emblem is not found in Scripture and it does not date back to Biblical times.

It was originally intended as a "Jew badge" -- one of those discriminatory marks by which Christian countries forced Jews to wear to distinguish themselves from Christians. Different emblems were used in different places and times; among them a circle, a sort of bullseye, and an assortment of symbols borrowed from astrology or alchemy (to encourage in the minds of the illiterate public the notion that Jews were somehow into magic or witchcraft). I think this star was used as a Jew badge in Prague or Vienna around the 16th century. At some point in the early 18th century, as Jews started acquiring some legal rights, Jews began adopting this willingly as their own historic emblem.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

we the lost symbols
speak in cryptic codes
ancient wisdom
valuable like gifts of Gold
I embark on life
my path is all math
I understand the codes these hackers can’t crack
I understand these folks expect me to fold
community control to violate parole
I wont fail but a lot of men will
I’m iconic in the field
like Solomons Seal
Uh, it’s just in an intro
allow my flow time to sink into the temple
Free Mason
Free Lancer
Free Agents, we faster
Big contracts, big contractors
built pyramids, period
We Masters

Rick Ross ft Jay-Z – Free Mason Lyrics
Read more: www.killerhiphop.com...

I'm trying a new approach here... instead of me ranting about something, I will take this time to only listen.

What do you think the seal means?

What does it say in scripture, and what are all the references?

What then does it mean through the mathematical relationships it has in its geometry?

In the sense of Cartography, and the plane of projection... is this maybe a orthogonal projection of a 3d structure?

Simply put...

What Do They Mean?

All answers welcome, no matter how crazy or silly they may seem to you. Please include any and all information that you may have on the topic.

MODS: I highly suggest opening a section in the Forum for Symbolism.

The Star of David is 3d reality
The circle around the star symbolizes conscious/thought/imagination/creativity which are the only things that can produce a perfect circle.
The dots indicate the space where mathematics/logic cannot fill. i.e Divide by Zero

I know all the symbols. The first things i learned as a Mage was to decode symbols. these include all symbols, including languages, numbers and patterns and ancient writings. I also have been in possession of the greater and lesser keys of solomon for many years.. and understand fully every word. This is the gift of understanding that comes with true enlightenment.
edit on 24-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

F.Y.I., there were TWO tabernacles in the wilderness, one to YHWH and one to Moloch.

Acts 7:42-43: Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness? Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Amos 5:26-27 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.

edit on 24-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

This emblem is not found in Scripture and it does not date back to Biblical times.

Not true, see above. It's the star of Moloch/Rephram/Saturn that the idolatrous Hebrews set up a tabernacle to in the wilderness, there were two tabernacles in the wilderness, one to YHWH and one to Moloch.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Simply put...

What Do They Mean?

The star itself also has deeper connotations, as reality is just a broad subjective term. but it describes the fusion of male and female. or two opposite and equal forces/entities to create that reality this is symbolized by the two triangles. one facing up and the other down, fused over eachother in a central or pivotal manner.

The center is also the center for the Circle - thought/spirituality. this demonstrates the connection between reality and spiritual.

Mathematically.. a triangle can be defined in mathematics however a circle cannot be accurately defined by mathematics. it always throws you infinite recurring decimals and divide by zero errors occur because we cannot divide infinity or divide by it. thus to use pi in calculations we must round off to 2 or more decimal places at 3.14 to use in our calculation. Thus we lose the detail that would have made our figure a perfect circle since we cannot use pi in it's full infinite decimal form without rounding off to a selected number of decimal places after the point.

That's where the dots come in. Mathematics at best can only construct a jagged edged circle which is not a circle at all obviously. the dots were placed there to highlight this great and astounding knowledge. that mathematics by itself is an imperfect and flawed science.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Infinity - The Sum of All Things Zero

edit on 25-5-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

different topic there. Marko Rodin's math is very enlightening. too bad he cant figure out how to make it work properly in his coil application. suggests to me that the work he is presenting is stolen. I dont see how he could come up with all that and not be able to complete it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Depends on your interpretation of it. Here are a few:

"As above, so below"

Male/ female
Phallus/ vessel
Dark/Light
Synthesis/antithesis

Some say there is symbolism in the maths
666 etc
edit on 25-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: add on list

edit on 25-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
reply to post by Americanist

different topic there. Marko Rodin's math is very enlightening. too bad he cant figure out how to make it work properly in his coil application. suggests to me that the work he is presenting is stolen. I dont see how he could come up with all that and not be able to complete it.

ABHA Coil... Randy Powell stepped up to the plate not too long afterwards:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The hexagram constructed from the Pythagorean tetractys of 10 dots contains 73 dots. This is the gematria number value of Chokmah ("Wisdom"), the second Sephirah of the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim), whose Godname is Yahweh.

If you want to understand sacred geometry, move beyond HUMAN, subjective interpretation and conjecture and examine its mathematical structure. The "Rosseta Stone" for deciphering the mathematical/scientific meaning in sacred geometries is the tetractys. It transforms sacred geometrical objects into numbers (actually, classes of numbers). Some of these numbers have scientific significance. Or, rather, they all have meaning, but science has encountered only some of them so far.

The hexagram is isomorphic to the dodecagon, which also has 73 yods when its sectors are tetractyses. To understand the significance of the dodecagon, see here. It's the polygonal counterpart of the Tree of Life. When the latter is constructed from tetractyses, there are 73 yods up to the level of Chokmah. This is the real meaning of the hexagram. It is NOT purely symbolic - it is a sacred object because its geometry has the power to reveal the mathematical nature of the creative aspect of God, namely, Chokmah.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Exactly. I will also add yin and yang here, too.

2nd

top topics

join