Ummm.... wtf, I have had 2 recurring dreams that parallel yours... ahhh, what?
Mine was of a different perspective though...
I have mentioned these dreams before on ATS, but I don't feel like digging them up, rather I will just provide a brief outline..
- In field with friends running around and just being ourselves
- Witness what appears to be a UFO
- Then witness a battle of 'UFOs'
-Next I'm aboard ship, and a general gives the go ahead to destroy Earth
-Next I'm back on Earth, able to move as fast as I want to...
- The temperature on Earth rises, and everything begins to seemingly evaporate or dissipate into the air
- Everything on Earth begins to melt, and the tectonic plates all seem to break apart
- Lava and magma is now the surface of Earth, with few remaining plates tossed around as if in a sea of fire.
- Wake up
-Driving in car on what appears to be a highway with another person
- For some reason we stop and get out
- Blast of Blue light in the sky
- Sky appears to be multicolored, rainbow effect through out clouds.
- Clouds appear to be 'bubbly', like a strong disturbance is in the atmosphere
- Another flash comes, this time kinda red/orange like (I can't actually recall now which came first, the Blue or the Reddish flash)
- Next, meteor shower
- I then crouch, grab a hold of the person I'm with, and cover them
- What appears to be a blueish/green electronic shield seemingly comes out of my palm and I cover us both
- Wake up
There are others, but I'm starting to regret even contributing these to this thread... I truly wish I knew what they meant, but it's odd that they
parallel so well with yours.
Now I can't wait to go to sleep and hopefully see more lol.
edit: Wow, I just thought about this too! I remember when I was first trying to figure out my dream... the second one, it felt EXACTLY LIKE A TWIN
SOUL.... which also is the exact same feeling with another particular dream that correlates with this, that I have not mentioned, in that one.. he
edit on 24-5-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional comment