It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii verifies Obama birth records to Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Source

The state of Hawaii said late Tuesday it has provided verification of the president's birth to Arizona's secretary of state, who claimed he needed proof of Obama's citizenship before he could place his name on the state's November ballot.
Hawaii didn't give in to the request quickly or easily, pressing Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett for proof that the records were needed as part of normal business.

Wisch said Hawaii got the necessary proof, so it sent Bennett's office the verification.

So, there it is
Surely this will put the birther thing to bed.

surely...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Damn, sorry...just noticed I was beaten to it

thread here

Figured this would have made the front page...what with all the concern about Obama's birth and such...weird.

Mods...board up my shop

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It's not over until the fat lady sings.
Need you be reminded about the fake one from the White House?
(That was a fake, wasn't it?)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Source

The state of Hawaii said late Tuesday it has provided verification of the president's birth to Arizona's secretary of state, who claimed he needed proof of Obama's citizenship before he could place his name on the state's November ballot.
Hawaii didn't give in to the request quickly or easily, pressing Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett for proof that the records were needed as part of normal business.

Wisch said Hawaii got the necessary proof, so it sent Bennett's office the verification.

So, there it is
Surely this will put the birther thing to bed.

surely...

Oh yeah Saturn, great argument case closed!
You really out did yourself there

Hawaii got the proof, but no one else did? I think they want to keep this birth thing going, and going, and going...

top topics

join