It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlacBloc Anarchists Video of Them Destroying SanFran Neighborhood: (Lock & Load)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Exactly my point.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by anon72

Astonishingly, the police who were very visible in that entire clip at different times just backed off including the officer who had his car attacked with a road flare. I guess they gave this group just enough rope to hang themselves. I'm sure the police will use this video to support future action to restrain this group the next time they come out to play. The precedent has been set and the evidence has been recorded for posterity....

Bring it on...and bring in the paddy wagon...

I really wish you would stop being so gullible. I admit that I've fallen for it myself at times; but do you really think that it makes sense for Occupy to engage in this sort of behaviour, especially when they've made so much mention of their being non-violent?

You and a lot of other conservatives here, honestly have a vendetta, jibeho. This is not about what is actually happening. It's about what you want to believe, irrespective of the actual reality; and what you want to believe is that Occupy are exclusively violent thugs, who all need to be locked away.

Please do not pretend to be objective, here. You are not remotely objective. Your bias has been obvious, and continual.
edit on 24-5-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

You tell me. This is for you and Kali

Adbusters now endorses Black Bloc

Occupy’s May Day General Strike was a surprising and bold success for the visceral side of the movement. While most of Occupy put its energy into building coalitions with “legacy progressive groups”, labor unions and immigrant rights organizations, these efforts did not yield the anticipated results. In New York, for example, despite amassing a coalition of over a hundred organizations and rallying a crowd of more than 30,000, occupiers were thwarted in their attempts to shut down banks or re-occupy Wall Street. And some Zuccottis have complained that union representatives actively blocked an attempt to lead the crowd toward direct action at the end of the night. Meanwhile in Seattle, Oakland, San Francisco, New Orleans and elsewhere, anarchists using Black Bloc tactics stole the show.

On websites and forums, anarchists are rejoicing the spectacular showing of Black Bloc. “American anarchists haven’t experienced this much positive public attention since the euphoria and aftermath of N30 in Seattle,” writes one commentator. For many, the Black Bloc represents a tactical innovation that suggests the future of Occupy. “Occupy is dead, long live the Black Bloc,” writes another.

Those WERE NOT cops in the video.. I just love that fall back excuse/rationalization. Blame the cops for everything= Zero accountability.

Anarchist occupiers are energized and their visceral tactics are attracting members. Now, the power of the Black Bloc is growing within Occupy and pushing the movement in unexpected directions.

Round 7 goes to the Black Bloc – now let’s see what we can do for the rest of May!

www.adbusters.org...

"Occupy is dead, long live Black Bloc" so they say... Who's being played? Perhaps we all are...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I've worked with people in Oakland/SF activist community in the past. These sorts of actions are ALWAYS done at the behest of provocateurs and their useful idiot followers. It ends up justifying police violence against protesters, so the cops basically let it happen.

The Mission has undergone a revitalization/gentrification in the past five + years, and many of the privileged white punk kids who used to squat that neighborhood are upset about it. So they go out and smash up businesses so they can have their ghetto playground back.

No one in the activist community likes or supports these twits.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well it's not really an endorsement just a report. Nor is it referring to the destructive side of Black Bloc, the article is referring to this...from your link.

including the de-arresting of comrades, throwing eggs filled with paint, using homemade smoke-creating incendiaries to confuse police, and the rejection of media – that suggests prior planning, ongoing innovation and increasing sophistication. And Black Bloc tactics are just one aspect of the overall rejuvenation of anarchism that is happening right now including the increase of infoshops (there are two near Occupy Oakland: The Holdout and The Longhaul); the creation of bottom-up solidarity networks to replace top-down unions; providing free food on the model of Food Not Bombs; offering a compelling DIY aesthetic.

Anarchism is confusing and anarchist activists even more confusing, I don't like when they choose to vandalize and destroy property but it's also not always them, it's more likely to be law enforcement.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Those WERE NOT cops in the video.. I just love that fall back excuse/rationalization. Blame the cops for everything= Zero accountability.

I do not believe that it is always the police who are violent, but I also do not believe that it is always Occupy who are, either.

If Kali claims that Occupy are exclusively innocent, I will refute her. If you claim that Occupy are exclusively guilty, I will refute you on that as well. As far as I am concerned, neither of those two positions are the truth.

Kali has indicated to me, perhaps, that she does not consider me to be an exclusive supporter of her cause, and she is correct in that assessment. Neither, however, am I exclusively in agreement with conservatives, who consider Occupy as nothing but miscreants who must be entirely imprisoned. There are innocent and guilty parties on both sides.

My interest is not to exclusively idealise Occupy, if their behaviour at times is less than ideal; but it is likewise, not to depict or perceive the police as exclusively psychopathic thugs. My interest, rather, is justice.

The Master [Confucius] said, The virtue embodied in the doctrine of the Mean is of the highest order. But it has long been rare among people.
— The Analects of Confucius, 6:26
edit on 24-5-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Anarchism is confusing and anarchist activists even more confusing, I don't like when they choose to vandalize and destroy property but it's also not always them, it's more likely to be law enforcement.

Prove that its most likely law enforcement and not a bunch of bored rogue and over-priveleged hoods. Not just some video clip of some dude that everyone thinks looks out of place. Its not proof. No one can prove anything. Its just a blame game.

I do believe that the police have informants within these cells in order to track future movements but that may be one person at best tipping off the police. Police use informants to investigate CRIME in general. Car theft, prostitution, drug dealing, shop lifting, pedophilia, animal poaching, etc etc etc... Does not mean that the police are the ones actually COMMITTING the crimes.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by b3l13v3

Okay.... what would you like me to say?

How about join the military.... work for yourself....

Or

Pick up bigger sticks and stones and destroy even more stuff etc....

What do you think will get these people faster and proper fixes?

What happens when they get convicted or either a misdemeanor or felony? NO JOB that they would want I can assure you.

And. taking ones flustrations out on bldgs/windows/cars etc will only back fire on them. The real problem is with Obama and Washington as a whole. If the OWS and Black Block types would focus their energies in the direction of Washington they would get more accomplished and more sympathy from us "normal" ones out here.

But by mostly ignoring the Democrates/Obama/Unions etc.. they are showing their true hand..... AND, not to mention that most of this is being dummed up and or fabricated by the Left and Soros types......

Like I said... Get a job or do something more constructive... not destructive...

The black bloc doesn't have the peoples' interests at heart. If they did, they wouldn't destroy # because in the end, the middle class pays for it through insurance premiums and taxes. This is why alot of people believe the BB is a gov't op.
Personally, I believe they're just uneducated left wing morons

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It won't matter to you what I presented as proof to you, you would deny it...but okay. You and the other vocal detractors HAVE to believe that this Movement is made up of nothing but losers and trouble makers. You all continually prove to be incapable of discussion, only slamming. You show no ability whatsoever to tolerate, let alone actually like someone who believes differently than yourselves.

You want evidence? Do a little research on COINTELPRO, read the stories of the Occupiers themselves, not the opinions of those who need them to be the bad guys.

Or you could try one of the threads here, here, or here. That should keep you occu...er busy for a while.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Uh, you do realize that they declared martial law in Montreal, right? Any government that does that should be attacked and stripped down to nothing. I don't know what side of the fence you are standing on, but it certainly isn't the correct one.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jibeho

ItYou all continually prove to be incapable of discussion, only slamming. You show no ability whatsoever to tolerate, let alone actually like someone who believes differently than yourselves.

Of course. People who continuously defend the oppresive, war mongering governments of this world don't want to see what is REALLY going on. It scares them. They'd rather go on having the comfortable belief that the governments of this world ALWAYS act with the best of intentions for the citizenry. What a bunch of bull#!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Greece

Quebec

cbc canada

Police said the three undercover officers were only at the protest to locate and identify non-peaceful protesters in order to prevent any incidents.

Police came under fire Tuesday, when a video surfaced on YouTube that appeared to show three plainclothes police officers at the protest with bandanas across their faces. One of the men was carrying a rock.

In the video, protest organizers in suits order the men to put the rock down, call them police instigators and try unsuccessfully to unmask them

I bet this magically doesn't happen in the US though huh?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Like I said in another post on this board, I COMPLETELY support the right of the students and people in the streets to protest and gather in the street, that is their god given right under the Canadian Charter of Rights. I DO NOT agree with the new bill they passed, bill 78 that restricts the size of demonstrations and makes people have to submit their protest route to police. However, don't try and spin it out of proportion, it's hardly martial law, we are not at that point yet. I DO NOT support these whiny kids in Quebec who feel entitled to subsidized University education at the expense of the rest of Canada. They should be paying EXACTLY the same as everyone else, they ARE NOT special in ANY way from the rest of Canadians, if they think they are then they should hurry up, GTFO and separate from Canada like they have been promising for years!

What I don't agree with, and absolutely despise, is useless pieces of human garbage (Blac Bloc) destroying other peoples property like vehicles, store fronts, tax payer owned city parks, business's, etc. If they want to play the game of hurting someone elses livelihood then they deserve a 40mm tear gas canister in the head and rubber bullets, period.

And I do agree with you, when certain governments are not representing the people but instead are abusing the population and trying to enact some sort of police state, then yes, that government should be removed with force. I'm a Canadian gun owner myself and firmly believe that Canada should have something similar to the U.S. Second Amendment in our Charter of Rights, it guarantees that the government fears the people, not the people fearing the government. However, these EXACT same sort of left leaning students, teachers, civilians and others that are now coming under fire from a government that is stripping away their rights for YEARS advocated strict gun controls and laws in Canada. The Liberal Party of Canada have been eating away gun ownership in this country since that pathetic traitor Pierre Trudeau was in office. It would seem irony has quite the sense of humor doesn't it?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

ok, yes--property damage sucks and you have a right to defend it, but dont you think the real issue is with the Boys in the WhiteHouse and your local govt for allowing it?

What do you think Cristalnaght (sorry, spelling) was in Nazi Germany? Not a grassroots protest I assure you.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Greece

Quebec

cbc canada

Police said the three undercover officers were only at the protest to locate and identify non-peaceful protesters in order to prevent any incidents.

Police came under fire Tuesday, when a video surfaced on YouTube that appeared to show three plainclothes police officers at the protest with bandanas across their faces. One of the men was carrying a rock.

In the video, protest organizers in suits order the men to put the rock down, call them police instigators and try unsuccessfully to unmask them

I bet this magically doesn't happen in the US though huh?

A response from you, to this post, would be appreciated, jibeho.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think they were police to be honest...why else would they be allowed to walk freely when if I did the same thing dressed normal the cops would be there in 2 minutes and happily tase me.

<< 1   >>

join