It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 INTERCEPTED

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

As it is, you never used "shill." I think maybe 4hero is one of the ones to blame for the flagrant abuse of that word.

Apologies.

I have used that term in the past, and I feel it's justified, but the mods wont allow it anymore because people went crying to them, seems the mods whose job it is to monitor this site cannot spot the obvious. They see what they want to see.

I can get creative and use other terms that get around the rules, how about damage limitation enthusiasts! Does that sound better?!

Like I have said before, not all OS huggers are damage limitation enthusiasts, it's easy to spot the OS sheeple from the damage limitation OS enthusiasts.

This is a good video if anyone hasn't seen it, Pentagon Strike

It makes a reference to ATC (Air Traffic Control) saying that flight 77, which we were told hit the pentagon was not maneuvering in a way a 757 should, but more like a military jet. Interesting.

EDIT
And this wasn't because the 'hijackers' didnt care for the safety of their passengers, as was mentioned by an OS enthusiast on this page! Apparently these 'hijackers' were supposed to be skilled pilots, especially the impossible maneuvers they pulled off that day!
edit on 25-5-2012 by 4hero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
reply to post by Furbs

Nope the list stays the same... makes no difference if your religious beliefs have something called a soul and you think it goes somewhere after you die. Even if you have an imaginary friend named Jesus or God...

So can I see that list of actual pilots now and their time in the air etc... that oppose...?

I guess I will also need to know thier religious beliefs as well...?

It isn't about 'religious beliefs', it is about the people on that list that believe that aliens are mining the moon, building miles tall 'soul collectors', and keeping us in the dark because we are on a prison planet. If these are the people you want to hitch your story to, that's fine, but I'm telling you that you will get a lot farther if you pluck some of the nuts from your tree.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
You ARE a conspiracy theorist..

I'm aware of this. I just don't believe the same things you do. I require more proof.

But you have all the proof you need for this ?

Mostly embezzlement of money, giving shelter to war criminals, and working on secret projects that are likely damaging to the environment or people. I've no doubt the government is perfecting biologic weapons regardless of the legality. I can see agents of the government "allowing" an attack to take place in order to further an agenda

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

But you have all the proof you need for this ?

Mostly embezzlement of money, giving shelter to war criminals, and working on secret projects that are likely damaging to the environment or people. I've no doubt the government is perfecting biologic weapons regardless of the legality. I can see agents of the government "allowing" an attack to take place in order to further an agenda

Mostly precedent from declassified reports, yeah. I just assume that since it has been done before and gotten away with, that there's no reason that they would have stopped doing it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

The only interesting thing about the ATC comments, would be the comments that get left out by conspiracy theorists. They made the comment about it acting like a military jet was because an airliner carrying passengers does not fly that way because its just not safe to do. And we ALL know the terrorists were worried about the safety of the passengers.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
I have used that term in the past, and I feel it's justified, but the mods wont allow it anymore because people went crying to them, seems the mods whose job it is to monitor this site cannot spot the obvious. They see what they want to see.

I can get creative and use other terms that get around the rules, how about damage limitation enthusiasts! Does that sound better?!

Like I have said before, not all OS huggers are damage limitation enthusiasts, it's easy to spot the OS sheeple from the damage limitation OS enthusiasts.

This is a good video if anyone hasn't seen it, Pentagon Strike

It makes a reference to ATC (Air Traffic Control) saying that flight 77 that we were told hit the pentagon was not maneuvering in a way a 757 should, but more like a military jet. Interesting!
edit on 25-5-2012 by 4hero because: spelling

Yes, I "cried" to the mods, because the discussion was becoming a pissing match with all the conspiracy theorists teaming up to name-call and ignore any arguments from the "OS'ers". It got things back on topic, didn't it?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It isn't about 'religious beliefs', it is about the people on that list that believe that aliens are mining the moon, building miles tall 'soul collectors', and keeping us in the dark because we are on a prison planet. If these are the people you want to hitch your story to, that's fine, but I'm telling you that you will get a lot farther if you pluck some of the nuts from your tree.
reply to post by Furbs

So you can't really disprove or debunk the information provided. Instead you attack the credibility of the people providing the information? They believe things that you can't necessarily agree with or conceive so of course they're completely insane, and anything they could have to contribute is devoid of any merit. Textbook. I applaud your tactics.
edit on 25-5-2012 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Had Sir Isaac Newton been alive today, he would have been a Harry Potter fan. He was fascinated by alchemy and the existence of a philosopher's stone that could turn any metal into gold.

Despite being grounded in the pure sciences and best known for devising the law of gravitation, Newton devoted a great deal of his time to alchemy and theology. His genius is unquestionable and his influence vast, but at school he was initially a poor student.

Newton was introverted, insecure, depressive and as an adult became embroiled in vicious quarrels with several of his scientific peers. Could he have had a mental illness, and could this have contributed to his genius?

Genius comes in all shapes and forms, from those with a creative bent in the arts – writers, painters and musicians – to those grounded in the sciences – physicists, mathematicians and philosophers.

Geniuses are defined as individuals of high intellect who possess exceptional creativity and are capable of original thought. But they are also often obsessive, depressive, compulsive, introverted or manic.

source

just be careful of whom one might call nuts.....If one does not agree with the mainstream.....then guess what,,,,,NUTS

but then when they discover something of great importance....guess what.....Genius.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

And your post shows that you are nothing but a lazy researcher. You list quite a bit of misinformation and lies.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Here's one post done on it there:

www.pprune.org...

Where do Pilot's For 9/11 Truth claim that "Vmo is an absolute aerodynamic limit"?

Here's a hint...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

In other words, P4T do not make such a claim. They agree that Vmo is NOT an "absolute aerodynamic limit".

However, this post at pprune is interesting. The only person who disagreed with the analysis was some guy who has all of three posts at pprune, all in the same thread, with an obvious obsession with Balsamo. Hmm....

www.pprune.org...

More here...

pilotsfor911truth.org...
edit on 25-5-2012 by 4hero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
very interesting video op. the radar visualisations were very informative. i remain, as i always have been, entirely unconvinced by the official story. the perpetrators of 9/11 were, and are, not only anti-human, but criminally insane. hopefully one day they may be held to account. i won't hold my breath, but i can wait. i have infinite patience.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by The X

Show just one instance of this being true, you should at least attempt to make the effort to link at least one instance of what your friends think is the pilots "making up physics laws".

Rob Balsamo's 11.2 Gs is my personal favourite.

How could any pilot come up with 11.2 Gs for that manoeuvre and think it's the right answer ?

www.cesura17.net...

This has been addressed HERE

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

This has been addressed HERE

The fact that Rob adds the force of gravity twice in his equation is hilarious.
His conclusion was off by only about 10 G's.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1

reply to post by Furbs

So you can't really disprove or debunk the information provided. Instead you attack the credibility of the people providing the information? They believe things that you can't necessarily agree with or conceive so of course they're completely insane, and anything they could have to contribute is devoid of any merit. Textbook. I applaud your tactics.
edit on 25-5-2012 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

What is there to 'debunk' or 'disprove'? The information provided is a list of people that supposedly believe the same things that the person presenting the list believe. I am not making any claim to anyone's sanity, simply offering that the some of the people on the list provided are not credible sources of information.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Anyone notice that Varemia & vipertech clocked off at the exact same time?! Then another damage limitation enthusiast clocked of a couple of minutes later, could be a coincidence.

Shame 'Varemia' clocked off before they answered my last post! Maybe they were stumped and bailed out!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Furbs

Had Sir Isaac Newton been alive today, he would have been a Harry Potter fan. He was fascinated by alchemy and the existence of a philosopher's stone that could turn any metal into gold.

Despite being grounded in the pure sciences and best known for devising the law of gravitation, Newton devoted a great deal of his time to alchemy and theology. His genius is unquestionable and his influence vast, but at school he was initially a poor student.

Newton was introverted, insecure, depressive and as an adult became embroiled in vicious quarrels with several of his scientific peers. Could he have had a mental illness, and could this have contributed to his genius?

Genius comes in all shapes and forms, from those with a creative bent in the arts – writers, painters and musicians – to those grounded in the sciences – physicists, mathematicians and philosophers.

Geniuses are defined as individuals of high intellect who possess exceptional creativity and are capable of original thought. But they are also often obsessive, depressive, compulsive, introverted or manic.

source

just be careful of whom one might call nuts.....If one does not agree with the mainstream.....then guess what,,,,,NUTS

but then when they discover something of great importance....guess what.....Genius.

Notice the pairing of nuts with tree?
It is called metaphor.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

S&F as always for P4911~!

been following them since 2004~!

the Truth can not be buried, it will be shouted from the roof tops of the tallest buildings of the world.

thx you maxella1~!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Can you please provide quotes of the "people" from pilots for 911 truth who believe there are soul catchers on the moon? I know John Lear believes this, but he also holds every certificate from the FAA, many world records in aviation, and is well respected in the aviation community, not to mention the fact his last name is on thousands of pilot certificates throughout the world.

Are you trying to discredit hundreds of pilots based on the belief of one person, a world record holder in aviation?
Where is your list of pilots who disagree and can you please provide their beliefs?

What I find interesting is that this thread has gone 7 pages and not one OS supporter has addressed the video. Instead it's mostly personal attacks and off topic rhetoric.

As to the topic and the video posted in particular, this is a good read of a discussion with one of the Air Traffic Controllers who worked on 9/11.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasStyle
reply to post by Furbs

Can you please provide quotes of the "people" from pilots for 911 truth who believe there are soul catchers on the moon? I know John Lear believes this, but he also holds every certificate from the FAA, many world records in aviation, and is well respected in the aviation community, not to mention the fact his last name is on thousands of pilot certificates throughout the world.

Are you trying to discredit hundreds of pilots based on the belief of one person, a world record holder in aviation?
Where is your list of pilots who disagree and can you please provide their beliefs?

What I find interesting is that this thread has gone 7 pages and not one OS supporter has addressed the video. Instead it's mostly personal attacks and off topic rhetoric.

As to the topic and the video posted in particular, this is a good read of a discussion with one of the Air Traffic Controllers who worked on 9/11.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

One bad apple spoils a bushel, friend. If John Lear is welcomed on that list, the rest are suspect without inquiry.

Why do people keep asking me for a list of pilots? I don't know any pilots.. and even if I did, I wouldn't embarrass myself by talking about 911 conspiracies with them.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
Anyone notice that Varemia & vipertech clocked off at the exact same time?! Then another damage limitation enthusiast clocked of a couple of minutes later, could be a coincidence.

Shame 'Varemia' clocked off before they answered my last post! Maybe they were stumped and bailed out!

Lunch break?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join