It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Recession PART 2!!!! Revange of the currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It's becoming more GEneral. lol to understand that our economic stance is going to come at a screeching hault soon. I worry about this.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The world's biggest economy will shrink 1.3pc in the first half of 2013 if a mix of tax increases and spending cuts currently scheduled all come into force at the end of the year, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) said. The CBO's warning is the loudest yet about a fiscal threat that is of increasing concern to Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke as well as economists on Wall Street. "Given the current state of the economy, immediate spending cuts or tax increases would represent an added drag on the weak economic expansion," said the CBO. At the moment, tax cuts first introduced by George W. Bush are set to expire at the end of the year, while more than $1 trillion (£637m) of spending cuts are also due to take effect in early January. Economists at Bank of America estimate that taken together, it will amount to a fiscal contraction of between 3.5pc and 4pc of US gross domestic product.

These are dark times.

time for me and my doom song

What concerns me is that this topic was thrown to the public Right after the G8 summit, conspiracy? You decide
edit on 24-5-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

join