It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the break up of the EU put an end to a NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The current collapse of the EU has proven that it is impossible to expect diverse nation states with differing economies to come under the rule of one political body and a single currency. The idea that a Global Government and global currency could be successful, must surely have taken a knock back.

From what I have gathered, the NWO was meant to be a merger of the North American Union, The European Union and African Union.

I mean if the "NWO" or what ever you want o call it are so powerful, then why have they created such a mess in Europe. why have they made so many mistakes.

So for those that believe in the NWO, has the Euro crisis put a spanner in the works or do you believe they had it all mapped out like this?

To me it suggest the elites of this world don't really have a clue what they are doing rather than to suggest they are grand conspirators leading us to a NWO.
edit on 24-5-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No I dont think it does, the only way the NWO will be taken down like they should is when they are thrown in prison and they start sqealing like the cowards they really are. These people hide behind armies, they have no courage to stand in front of armies. thats cowardice, plain and simple.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
NO I just think the EU project was the easiest way to make Europe submit, now remember the US economy is heading the same way so the solution being touted by the UN is one world currency, submit or starve basically, it will happen this year or maybe next at the latest

The end of the NWO will come when we have them all swinging by their necks. We have many to awaken before that will come to pass however. Many are starting to see the truth, if we can prevent totalitarianism being implemented, unwarranted spying etc then we have a chance, time is however running out fast.

PS publicintelligence published a manual on re education camps within the US, Fema I reckon. Britain doesnt need camps, we are imprisoned by the seas.
edit on 24-5-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Ask yourself this question?
Why has EVERY multicultural nation in history broken up and separated? The answer is simple, a nation cannot remain united and strong so long as its members have different agendas.
The exact same can be said for a supposed NWO, you CANNOT get unification out of diversity. History has proven this time and time again.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The thing is I've never been a strong believer in the NWO conspiracy theories. I'm not denying there are elites out there who wish to wield there power over people, but from what I can see most nations are only concerned about their own issues.
The politicians only care about their own re election and are more concerned with competing against other nations rather than working together.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
The thing is I've never been a strong believer in the NWO conspiracy theories. I'm not denying there are elites out there who wish to wield there power over people, but from what I can see most nations are only concerned about their own issues.
The politicians only care about their own re election and are more concerned with competing against other nations rather than working together.

Actually most politicians only care about being outed for whatever it is "they" have on them, I found this very interesting. Read the bit in red about 2/3rds down
cryptome.org...

PS as you have seen a lot of politicians will sell their own country out, because it is what they are told to do.
"If the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us." --George H. W. Bush

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”

-J. Edgar Hoover, ex-FBI director on the New World Order conspiracy

Think about Italy and their new theocratic leader, Greece, the EU. African leaders who take bribes in return for destroying millions of lives. Politicians do what they are told.

occupybilderberg.org...

edit on 24-5-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
First off, I want to say, who really knows for sure if the NWO is real or not. There definitely seems to be lot of evidence to argue that it is real, but for many it seems too farfetched for a small group of elites to plan how everything will go down. How can they control what will happen in the future. If their plans don't go through, like the Amero and Euro for instance, then it would all fall apart, right?

Well maybe not....

As an avid chess player myself; strategy in winning the game is not dictated by any one move or plan being successful. A master player will start with plan of attack knowing ahead of the possible outcomes the other player may take to counter it.

The master is already thinking 4, 5 even 6 moves ahead and if their opponent makes an unexpected move then he changes the strategy to include this new development in the game. The most important part of a chess game is the "End Game".

While most novice players look for the quick "Check Mate" to win, the Master takes his opponent to the "End Game" when only the King and pawn are left. All other pieces can be sacrificed for the cause of winning the game.

So what I'm trying to say here is that, if the Illuminati / Elites have a strategy to develop a New World Order as their "End Game". The plan would be very complexed. Many moves and outcomes thought out way ahead of time. If new developments in the world happen that they did not plan for, then they change their plans to include it as part of their strategy.

Using Ron Paul for an example, if the Elites or TPTB do not want him to be President because he is known to be incorruptible and will not follow their plans, they may first try to use the media to block him (which they tried), next they could have people within the GOP rob him of votes and make it seem he is not electable (which again they tried). If finally all these tactics do not work because the masses are awakening to the corruption and the people cry out that they want Ron Paul as President no matter who or what they put in his way, then TPTB still have more "Cards up their sleeves" to play.

They of course could always resort to assassination or giving him a heart attack like they've done so many times in the past, but that may only make him a martyr and they wouldn't want his message to get any louder after his death. They need the masses asleep, so what if they say, "Ok, Fine you really want Ron Paul as your President, we will let him become President, then we will just let the walls crash around him".

They could let the economy (which they've been prompting up) completely crash, bring wars to his door steps, make Americans feel what Hell is like. Then after a few months the people will turn on their President. The media will say, "We told you so"! Instead of making him a martyr they would make an example of him so that when another person comes along trying to break from their system, he/she will be mocked and called another Ron Paulian. Then the masses will go back to sleep not daring to bring that attention on themselves.

In the example above, we can see how it doesn't matter to them if a new development comes along that starts to pull apart their plans. They just adapt and use it to their advantage. Just like the saying "... as king, you must find the good in any situation" or "Never let a crisis go to waste".

So back to the original question: No I don't think that the break up of the EU will put an end to a NWO plan.

......But that does not mean we should stop trying, for there may be higher powers at work here and it will be in the "End Game" where fate will decide who wins!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You got to tear a puzzle apart to put it back together again

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think the purpose of the EU was to see if nations would go for it, and to provide a means to bankrupt entire countries. So far it has been successful. The NWO goals are to cause the collapse of money in multiple countries. Thus plunging the world into a depression of epic proportions. Looks to me like they are doing quite well and the plan is on schedule.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
"Does the break up of the EU put an end to a NWO?"

No. I'm starting one myself. Stopping Babylon stops armageddon, not a NWO. The world needs a new order, but an intelligent one. Does this count as a 1-liner, because the rules say not to do that?

P.S. Hi demons! Play nice with me, I'm saving you.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

That was a brilliant post and really well explained. Too bad I can only give it one star.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No I don't think it does either this is planned collapse and will be fuel for them to say we should have a one world currency or even a one world government so we don't have these problems again

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Well their goal for global insanity is to be our savior so we'll gladly follow them into the NWO global government complete with some new age religion thrown in. BUT in the period of total anarchy, they have a chance to lose EVERYTHING if the fish won't buy the bait. If the people learn to fight like rebels and lead a powerful clandestine battle, anything is possible. As a wise general Tokugawa once said " A hungry and desperate man can fight off a whole army if he no longer fears death, so we must be cautious in this seige." (referring to his attack of Osaka Castle which only months earlier boasted as being PERFECT and UNYEALDING)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
lol no! it does not at all mean that the end is coming for the new world order. You need to understand something there is a major difference between a one world currency that exist in the form of paper fiat money which is backed by other currencies and backed by several nation's economies. Vs that of a global one world reserve currency in which all major currencies and all currencies are essentially tied together to a single currency which is controlled by the banks. Take for example the IMF that is what they are doing right now and its going according to plan they are undermining the US dollar in order to remove it as the world reserve currency and only when that happens can they have a one world currency in the form of the IMF sdr notes. From there the imf can decide the value of all currencies in the world as all nation's currencies will be pegged to the sdr note.. This is actually an advantage for the United States and for the Western European powers as they are the countries who hold all the power in the IMF. The managing director's are all from western European countries, the board is filled with people from Western European powers. There offices are filled with western friendly, american friendly people.. In addition they all hold the vast majority of the voting power the US holds 17% of the voting power, and all together all the western Euro nations and the US hold i believe around 40% of the total voting power. That is a lot considering most countries only hold less than 1 or 2%.. Oh and in order for something to be approved it requires a 85% majority vote. But seeing how the US holds 17% the US can solely block anything and that means all decisions require US approval and who influences and gives much influence to the IMF? who gives the IMF lots of money? the US government of course in the form of the US treasury secretary... Here is what needs to happen and its happening right now China needs to be included they are members in the IMF as is every country but their currency needs to be included in SDR notes, sdr notes are (supplementary foreign exchange reserve assets) the sdr is not a currency it instead represents a claim to currencies IMF members countries for which they can be exchanged. They can only be currently exchanged for Dollars, Euro's, Yen, Pounds, the Yaun (chinese currency) needs to be included.. Than once included ( which china plans to have their currency included by 2015, and China and France set up a task force to make this happen) than China can start decoupling from the US dollar. In turn this will effectively be and help push the sdr note as the world reserve currency. The increased circulation of sdr is occurring and needs to happen, it also needs to be indispensable to all nations.

What the IMF has done is create a potential environment in which any country that does not participate in SDR exchange will be left behind by every country that does.

Its much much more complex than that you could easily write a book on all of it in detail and very few people and economist actually see what is going on. They are thrown off by "economic" "disasters" and the rising "debt". Allot of this is orchestrated and planned. I know for a fact the US dollar is being devalued and i know for a fact that the "debt" is not how must american's have it imagined. I also know for a fact that the one world currency will happen AND THAT most people will never know! BECAUSE the sdr note will not physically replace sovereign nations fiat paper currency money. All nations will more than likely keep their paper money, i am pretty damn sure all nations will keep their paper money (no reason why they would need to get rid of it) instead! All nation's currencies will essentially become worthless. Because the IMF will retain control of all wealth essentially and can decide the value of currencies. You see all nations and maybe 99% of people on earth do not know about this just like 99% of people have no idea about bilderberg and maybe 98% of people on earth have never even heard of new world order. All the smaller nations (economically) do not even need to know. All that is needed is for the powerful currencies (Euro, Pound, Dollar, Yen) to be included which they are and than the Yuan which it is being. the US and the west will still retain all the voting power and such though.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If anyone would like a really really detailed explanation i can provide one just ask me.

In short the EU economic problems does not stop the world order agenda or goals. I cant really put my finger on what is occurring right now with the EU and what it does entirely but i think i know how they can make this work to their advantage. Heck for instance people called me crazy when i said that printing restrictions for the sdr would be removed. AND they were removed! in 2008 right when the credit card crisis and economic problems began.
edit on 25-5-2012 by bluewave36 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

If the Euro collapses they would step in and save the countries by providing financing, thus they will end up controlling them anyway though they already do tbh, who are the private investors who buy government bonds? Follow the money

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I agree with you on those scenarios. I believe they plan for each one, as the military does.

Only thing I will add is that I don't see an assassination happening. JFK has a separate thing going on with a mobster's girl (Marilyn Monroe). They could always say that was the reason he got killed. Then, they had the official story, of course. It would seem obvious if Paul were killed.

Also, Ron Paul runs several miles every day in the morning. He ain't dying of a heart attack without suspicion. But, they would get away with it anyway because most Americans believe anything they hear.

If he gets into the White House, it will be bittersweet because the banks will revolt. I think they know they time is coming soon though. The cards are starting to fall around the world in very many ways. I think our future is bleak for many reasons. Having Paul seem to come to the rescue won't matter to them because things are already falling apart on a global scale. The climax doesn't seem too far off. :\

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It is interesting to see that the financial troubles in Europe are the same here as they are where I am from. The United States faltered slightly but then righted itself in 2008. President Kerry called for financial reform and Senator Paul (R - TX) helped lead the charge.

What went so wrong here?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The elite are moving on to the east. They don't give a f*** about Europe or America. They are done depleting the resources and money of the people, and now the psychopathic parasites moves on. Israel will hoodwink and steer the world through China and Russia, the new super powers. The New World Order is oppressed (New World= new consciousness, Order = symbiotic order/relationship with Gaea), and what you are seeing is the continuation of the Old World Order. The difference is that ZION is finally established; all the riches and continents of the world belongs to the chosen people.

Through multiculturalism the elite behind the elite has poisoned the cultures and nations with other cultures. Separate cultures is a great thing, live and let live. Mixed cultures is bound to create trouble, which it has. Nationalism, racial pride and patriotism in Americans and Europeans has been carefully destroyed by trickery and manipulation. The Zionists have always despised the Americans, but they hold a particularly great hate for the Europeans. Stubborn, proud and ingenious. Always fighting the dark ones, outlawing them and their Jesuits from their countries, always disturbing god's plan for the chosen ones...the only real opposition to their psychopathic rule.

See this video, where they proudly speak of their holy plans for us;

You can forget about dragging the elite down with you once the s*** finally hits the spinning fan. They are moving on, and they are burning the remains of what they have plundered. Europe and America will be left to rot in anarchy and civil war. It will be one big refugee camp, and the real intimidating goyim will be taken care of immediately in the ready-made camps.From there on, the dark ones will secure supreme control over all of the world. Not a single liberty will be left in the hand of the gentiles.

From there on the chosen ones, the dark parasites, the virus of this world will finally create the master race. These psychopathic ones, these 1% of the world's population will rape and torture every single human being birthed into the dystopia, to effectively destroy the emotional centers of their brain. Totally void of empathy and regret, the sociopath is born. There is no real difference between a sociopath and a psychopath, they are both incapable of engaging any feelings attached to empathy; pretty much everything that makes a human, human. From there on, the future is anyones guess.

This is the truth, open your eyes; the signs are all around. Conquer your fears, and join the oneness of love. We have many fears, and our biggest fears keep us from engaging them. Meet them one by one, start with what you only fear somewhat! You will soon receive the heart of a lion, and the opportunity to finally Illuminate that love you have within. Choose love today!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hi Woodwardjnr...

You ask the question...

I mean if the "NWO" or what ever you want o call it are so powerful, then why have they created such a mess in Europe. why have they made so many mistakes

Now, when you consider that while the rest of us have been suffering in this recession the top 1000 rich people in Britain have seen their wealth quadruple it hardly seems like a mistake

And what happened to them after the crash in 2008-9 when for 95% or more of the population a hard dose of austerity kicked in? In 2009-10 the wealth of the ultra-rich soared by £77bn and in 2010-11 it continued to soar by a further £60bn. So are we all in it together? Like heck, the rich privatise the gains and socialise the losses

Source

I would say that their plan is on track and going exactly as it should be.

Great thread bro... S+F from me

Peace

new topics

top topics

join