It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flesh Eating Bacteria Card in the Illuminati Card Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
ILLUMINATI Card Game Shows Latest " Flesh-Eating Bacteria NDM-1 Superbug " Disaster Is Planned

current.com...

According to Flesh-Eating Bacteria disaster card :

"This is not an instant attack. Any science group can aid the target place. The Center for Disease Control has triple power to aid the target place. If the attack succeeds, the target is devastated."

I did not know this was happening in India. Apparently, they have it in their drinking water

I heard about the guy in Florida losing his penis to flesh-eating bacteria,a woman in Georgia (U.S.) is in critical condition from this, and new mom of twins in So. Carolina that has it also., but the illuminati game card was news to me. I know some enjoy a little fresh doom-and-gloom with your conspiracy.

This video says 1 in 5 who contract it die:

www.youtube.com...

According to the article:

With every passing day things are getting nasty around us, according to the latest study done by UK infection control research team led by Prof Timothy Walsh, published in the science journal Lancet Infectious Diseases, warned that a gene - named New Delhi-Metallo -1 /NDM 2010 Superbug had been found in bacterial infections, which made them resistant to almost all antibiotics, with "an alarming potential to spread".

The article theorizes this to be a military industrial-complex bio weapon.

Personally that sounds like a long shot, but this crazy NWO card makes you wonder.

Other sources:
CqIFound in New Delhi drinking water daily.bhaskar.com...

GA U.S. Woman www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2012/05/18/MNJT1OK91O.DTL

So. Florida man www.sun-sentinel.com...enis-flesh-eating-bacteria-20120522,0,3426242.story

edit on 5/23/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: put working video up

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is disturbing, considering that some of the "prophecies" on the cards have actually happened.

I never used to be one to buy into the doom and gloom conspiracies and such, but now I'm wondering if we really are in for a hell of a ride soon...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Alkaline neutralizes this.
Apply, don't rinse, don't repeat.

But do yourself a favor and purchase a tin of Bag Balm.
Use as necessary. You'll find out.

www.bagbalm.com

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think the game uses possible (normal) things that can happen in the world at any time and ties them into its conspiracy ideals to make an interesting game.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I agree.

Staph infections. Aren't those another very common form of flesh eating bacteria?

These staph infections range from a simple boil to antibiotic-resistant infections to flesh-eating infections. The difference between all these is the strength of the infection, how deep it goes, how fast it spreads, and how treatable it is with antibiotics. The antibiotic-resistant infections are more common in North America, because of our overuse of antibiotics.

source

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I think the game uses possible (normal) things that can happen in the world at any time and ties them into its conspiracy ideals to make an interesting game.

Seen that card that just happens to look like Obama? That can't be a coincidence. It's spot on accurate.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Alkaline neutralizes this.
Apply, don't rinse, don't repeat.

But do yourself a favor and purchase a tin of Bag Balm.
Use as necessary. You'll find out.

www.bagbalm.com

Thanks for the tip. I have Bag Balm in the house but, if I got this flesh eating bacteria I would seek medical help ASAP. This is nothing to play around with.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I just made a thread on this today....
3 cases of the flesh eating bacteria have been going on this month. 2 people from GA(close to cdc) and 1 from SC.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/24/2012 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Another victim:
Son: Flesh-Eating Bacteria Struck Milledgeville Man
milledgeville.13wmaz.com...

Doctors amputated a Milledgeville man's leg Wednesday because it's infected with the flesh-eating bacteria.

His son said he slipped on a dock and fell.

Milledgeville is in Georgia, U.S.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Im not saying anything is a coincidence. Im saying the makers have purposely tied in things from real life because it makes for a more interesting game. Theres lots of conspiracies about diseases so its only right to put some nasty diseases in the game. Theres always lots of conspiracies about presidents so its no surprise theres a card that look like obama. Your reading way to much into a simple game about conspiracies.

edit on 24-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I know the WTC attacks weren't caused by a nuke... but still, don't these two cards seem a little odd to you?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Not at all seeing as its a game about the Illuminati. If i made the game id put in a HAARP card or maybe one and tsunami's but that wouldn't mean anything other than i was trying to make an interesting game using real world events and places. After all its just a game

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

On the morning of March 1, without warning, a force of armed Secret Service agents – accompanied by Austin police and at least one civilian "expert" from the phone company – occupied the offices of Steve Jackson Games and began to search for computer equipment. The home of Loyd Blankenship, the writer of GURPS Cyberpunk, was also raided. A large amount of equipment was seized, including four computers, two laser printers, some loose hard disks and a great deal of assorted hardware. One of the computers was the one running the Illuminati BBS.

So why was his office raided by the Secret Service if it's "just a game"? Plenty of people create games, but not all of them have their office stormed by SS goons. I think he knew something that they didn't want him to spill.

This information was taken from Steve Jackson's own website. The above quote wasn't just made up by some mental conspiracy theorist.

www.sjgames.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Not at all seeing as its a game about the Illuminati. If i made the game id put in a HAARP card or maybe one and tsunami's but that wouldn't mean anything other than i was trying to make an interesting game using real world events and places. After all its just a game

The fact that these cards were produced in the early 1990s doesn't ring any alarms with you? Of course it does, but you choose to either ignore it or direct attention away from it. I would rather believe that you are ignorant than a shill who doesn't want people to see the hand of evil and how it's coming against us.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
"I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and his companion was the Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals." Revelation 6:8

"But I will spare a few of them from the sword, famine and plague, so that in the nations where they go they may acknowledge all their detestable practices. Then they will know that I am the LORD." Ezekiel 12:16

"That is why the Israelites cannot stand against their enemies; they turn their backs and run because they have been made liable to destruction. I will not be with you anymore unless you destroy whatever among you is devoted to destruction. "Go, consecrate the people. Tell them, 'Consecrate yourselves in preparation for tomorrow; for this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: That which is devoted is among you, O Israel. You cannot stand against your enemies until you remove it." Joshua 7:12-13

"Now reform your ways and your actions and obey the LORD your God. Then the LORD will relent and not bring the disaster he has pronounced against you." Jeremiah 26:13

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Well from the link you provided it seems that people in the company had close associations to known hackers or crackers. Legally the raid shouldnt have happened it seems but it seems it was still about hacking.

People have been predicting that the twin towers would be attacked since the early 90's when someone tried to blow them up ans failed. Pictures and articles about a terrorist attack on the twin towers there were circulating for years before it happened right about the time the game was made. Most of the predictions were about bombs rather than planes which is probably when they went with a 'nukes' card. Mr Jackson simply looked for impending conspiracy theories.

If your going to make a game about world disasters and you use real real events that are likely to happen then the chances are you might actually get one right. That not an indication that you 'know' something. Just that you did your research. You could put in a space disaster card , volcano card, tidal wave card..etc all these thing are likely to happen.

Other wise you are suggesting that Mr Jackson found something out and decided to cryptically tell the world about it using a little known card game? What would be the point of using such a bad way of communication. If you want to tell the world..just do it on a website, make a video etc. The idea of using a card game is very far fetched.

edit on 25-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

The fact that these cards were produced in the early 1990s doesn't ring any alarms with you? Of course it does, but you choose to either ignore it or direct attention away from it. I would rather believe that you are ignorant than a shill who doesn't want people to see the hand of evil and how it's coming against us.

well you might be the ignorant one, as far as i could see the game was made in 95 with those cards. Now, you only find the card alarming because you apparently have no idea that there was a 93 bombing at the wtc that took out a good chunk from the ground floor. So, it makes perfect sense to have a wtc bombing card since a REAL event happened 2 years before it.

Also, before you go calling someone ignorant read the pentagon card. i don't know much about the game but it says you get a card for each group controlled by the pentagon. now, it wouldn't make much sense to have a picture of the white house blowing up when the card has to do with the pentagon.

new topics

top topics

join