It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is for the next United States President.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Should it be Republican or Democratic? More Nuclear sites? Ask the Japanese how they had it. Brilling.com said over 15 trillion in deficit. Shouldn't money for campaigns, laws and lobbying be fixing it?

Should business be able to get their taxes cut? Sure, everyone needs to take care of their huts. But the people are not willing to take it in the you-know-what. Listen, stingy tycoons! Help to fix this economic rut!

The current political way is... way beyond bent. And all this Anarchy is making the deficit have a bigger dent. United States of America is a capital AND republic government. With all this technology, why are "the people" not political officiants?

Each does what they do to make it their own. Though the home no longer feels like "home". This choice is one's and one's alone. But this outcome will be produced by the seeds that have been blindly been sown.

He "deared" to kill a king's dare. But many lives are no longer being spared. "Enough is enough" this poor president will declare. And you can be president too, because even you have a political view to make aware.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I feel like most republicans and democrats are both very corrupt these days. Most politicians don't seem to care about the country as much as they do about lining their pockets with the money paid to them by those who only care about enlarging their own bank accounts. In a world where the only thing that maters is how much money you have, I do not want to live.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by doomedtoday

All of us are suffering. Wait a minute, our lives are being threatened by the government. Do I have the right to sue?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mistyrae1248

All of us are suffering. Wait a minute, our lives are being threatened by the government. Do I have the right to sue?

Who said anything about our lives being threatened by the government? I know we're all suffering...
I simply said that in my opinion most politicians, as well as many other people of course, only care about profit and certainly profit above all else. I would like to see a president that actually gives a ham about being a progressive and successful nation rather than one with the all too common make the rich richer and screw everyone else attitude.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

My apologies. I am a fool to take your words the wrong way. You have the right to be upset to my comment.

top topics

join