It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Enforcement/Military Would You Fight To Disarm America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don't be stupid of course they will. They always have they did it for the whiskey rebellion, the Civil War, WW1's bonus army again at Kent State and again during Katrina. The Government has no shortage of thugs willing to do it's bidding.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by METACOMET

Show me where in the us constitution does it say kill Americans because you aren't getting your way

Go on Quote it.

why neo, i can't believe it
a super-patriot like you...

displaying such ignorance:shk:

— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
www.ushistory.org...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Such ignorance indeed constitution aint the declaration.

Pay attention now:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

So you get to play god and choose for them eh?
edit on 23-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

you knew damn well that the
government overthrowing rights were part of the declaration
and not the constitution or were you truly ignorant?

my,my you sure are throwing out more strawmans than the cowardly scarecrow tonight

speaking of wanna be gods

top topics

<< 1   >>

join