It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking is Screwed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, just thought I'd let you know if you didn't already that SLCPD has found a body, probably that of Lori Hacking.

She was killed by her husband, who is an ignorant freakshow of a human being, fraught with his own compensatory lies.

I see and listen to these wife-murderers, Mark Hacking and Scott Peterson, and I can't help but see the obvious neuroses that lead to this stupidity.

WTF is wrong with some of us, can someone answer that for me? Huh?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i think a lot of what is wrong is what i call "detachment", that is people don't feel very strong attachements to something/someone to love/believe in, so they lose purpose and direction and meaning in their lives, and become self centered. they become morally bankrupt, vulnerable to doing really evil things.

my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Right. Detachment...

Exactly what every Buddhist strives their whole lives for. The only way we can stay sane is to have strong attatchments to the things and people we have in this life. Hmmmm....

I don't buy it. Try again.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here is an article regarding the find. It was not a body per se. It is remains believed to be human and it could take up to two weeks to get confirmation, but the remains were found with newspapers dating from the weekend that Lori disappeared and with envelopes from agencies in the area of where Mark worked. There is no reason to believe, at this point, that the remains are not Lori's and if, indeed, they are then Mark Hacking is screwed. I hope he gets death. I think they did abolish the firing squad in Utah, but I think resurrecting it for this case would be nice.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yeah, the body may still not be Lori's, and we'll have to wait a while to find out, but I don't care if they do. I think they should give him 6x.308 in the chest just on principle. The guy's sociopathy is so askew that I don't think there's any chance of him recovering.

Why does someone have to be so insecure of what he doesn't have as to lie to his entire family, and then when someone finds out that you are a liar, protect the lies by committing murder. Of one's wife, no less.

Absolutey, undebatably, a moronic man-child. Emotionally and socially retarded in ways we may never discover.

Hang him high...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I can't give an answer, only a theory. Some men don't want the responsibility that comes along with raising a family. Could greed and selfishness be a factor? Yes, of course. These two murderers, Scott Peterson and Mark Hacking, found out there wives were pregnant. Instead of sacrificing there life-style, they thought it would be better to sacrifice their wife and unborn child. How much more greed can enter a man's heart than this?

As one tries to say that he didn't do the crime, the other will try to claim insanity. And you know the really terrible thing about the whole deal, besides two mothers-to-be lives taken, is that there is always some lawyer that's going to be there to defend people like this. I know it's the law that defendants have a legal right to an attorney, but still, if a person is guilty of cold-blooded murder beyond a reasonable doubt, execute them. I know that this will not reverse the loss suffered by the families that lost their daughters, but they can at least have the knowledge that their tax-money will not have to go to footing the bill for living quarters of their daughters killers.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I heard on the news dental records proved that this was the body of Lori . Whats up with these guys killing there wives didnt they ever heard of a divorce. Just give her half your stuff and be done with it.

top topics

join