It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may be on to something :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
operation valkyrie?
the operation to assassinate Hitler.
edit on 23-5-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by AdesteFideles

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman
... i think your making something out of nothing, or perhaps i am missing the point..
Hmmmm, this is a rare occurrence on ATS.

New motto?

ATS: Making Something Out of Nothing.

I still think it should be:

ATS: The Cliff Claven of the Internets

Why not combine the two, like this:

ATS: The Cliff Claven of the Internets
"Making something out of nothing"
edit on 23-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

This I like.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AdesteFideles

And yet, here you all are... I guess if you are in need of some outlet for pent up emotions that you are not getting elsewhere, you will always find something to bitch about on ATS!
Your mate won't listen to you? Boss & colleagues don't respect you? Well nobody can stop you from typing out your frustrations on ATS and hitting the Post button! Take that, world!

As for me, I prefer getting laid when I get frustrated, or masturbation if my mate isn't nearby... And nothing frustrated me more than when I'm trying to find something interesting and meaningful to read, and instead I find people throwing their frustrations on my lap in what I consider to be an inappropriate setting for such behavior... And yet, here I am, expressing MY frustration at the fact that I have to read OTHER people expressing THEIR frustration, so am I any better? Well, sorry, but its just annoying to see people continually complain about things they cannot change. And its different for me, I'm not complaining about someone's thread, or their theories about things in the world. I'm complaining about the complainers! And the thing is, most of these complainers see themselves as "above it all... above all this 'delusional' nonsense... better than those who 'make something out of nothing'..." but if they are so much better, then why do they bother to comment?? Don't they have more important things to do than try to ridicule someone? Don't they know that these people they complain about are not likely to change? Don't they know better? Don't they know better than to sink lower than the person they are criticizing by being rude when all the person they are criticizing has done is have the courage to openly share an idea they had? Don't they know that its hard enough as it is to do so when there are so many naysayers and ridicule tacticians out there as it is, and that if they consider themselves to be "above it all" than they should not join the lynch mob that is already in place? Don't they know that we aren't gonna get anywhere as a species by tossing insults around like a hot potato? Couldn't they just say "well thank you for taking the time to share this with us, but unfortunately I'm going to have to pass/disagree on this for the following reasons...." or just say nothing at all and move on to something that DOES interest them? Must they continue to use ATS as a venting pile for all their PERSONAL frustrations??? Sometimes I wish I were a moderator, but then I remember they don't get paid. Which might go far as to explaining much of what I perceive to be problems around her....oh well, I still love this place!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join