It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Text
Hello, I have been looking at this site for about a year. I need everyone to hear what is going on with Keith. He is a good person. The cops are LYING! Friends and family need help!

Keith Darnell Renfroe Jr. was in a cell by himself in jail and its unclear how it happened but the cops are saying he hung himself and they found him dead at 2 but they didn't bring him to the hospital until 5 am and his brain was swallowen from being dead for 3 hours and when he got to the hospital they revived him but he's been in a vegetative state since but they did an xray and he has NO signs of strangulation and he has a cracked sternum, bruises all over his arms, and a collapsed lung and internal bleeding and a stomach infection, the dr said there no way he could have done it to himself. There's lawyers getting involved and detectives cause cops aren't talking to anyone and #s not adding up. We need to get the word out now, please tell everyone you know....no one deserves this!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
welcome! I am new here as well

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by look123

Are you from Minnesota, Cottage Grove? Just wondering.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpedconsciousness

I am from MN, yes. Not cottage grove but friends with many people from cottage grove. Are you?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Welcome to the board. From another newbie!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by look123

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/rq4fc8d211.gif[/atsimg]

Welcome to Abovetopsecret. I'm a non-sanctioned, unofficial Greeter for ATS!

Welcome to ATS...This is a quick reference to important links!
Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table, and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy.

Common first question is answered here:

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

These are the links the staff will give to you to read. I suggest to do so as there is a LOT of information contained there.

Reaffirming ATS Policies (Please Read First)
Terms & Conditions of use. (Please Read First)
Visit here next- ATS Freshman's Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads (Packed with information!)
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Also use the Adopt a New Member! thread for more help from members.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/tm4fc9a430.gif[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join