It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Vs FOXNEWS Online Poll of Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
THought this was interesting when I went to FOXNEW.com that on the poll to the lower right where you can vote on who won the debate, 41% had said Bush won and 38% said Kerry, but on CNN.com 71% said Kerry won and 21% said Bush.
Thought it was a good example of where FOXNEWS/CNN viewers sympathies are. Or in my personal opinion where ignorant people watch news versus intelligent people watch news....I find it amazing that anyone believes George won the debate......these are the blind followers of Bush....like Pat Roberts (CBN) and Jerry Farwell.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Since when did FoxNews put up a flash poll?

I couldn't find that thing all night?

Where do they hide it? Link?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Since when did FoxNews put up a flash poll?

I couldn't find that thing all night?

Where do they hide it? Link?

Middle of the foxnews homepage, right below the large square advertising window. No diea how long it's been there, though.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks Esoterica.

Yeah I found it. It was not there as of 4 am, but they sure caught up fast.

40,000 votes already. Playing catch up in more ways than one.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Actually I think the debate was pretty even objectively (since I'm not voting for either).

There really weren't any "bad" soundbits for the pres. and Kerry handled himself well.

It really depends on who you wanted in the first place at to who they thought won. Those "Who won" polls can't really be trusted on any front (CNN included). It's almost totally subjective.

new topics

top topics

join