It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emanuela Orlandi 'was kidnapped for sex parties for Vatican police'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Let's not get into who runs the peadophile ring then

So many missing children, and nobody thinks to look in the "holiest of places"

Some men are VILE.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here is the quote from the Italian newspaper, La Stampa.
www3.lastampa.it...

"According to Amorth, the devil has always tempted the Church hierarchies and the inhabitants of the Vatican. He says that satanic sects are behind the case of Emanuela Orlandi, the daughter of a Vatican City employee who mysteriously disappeared on June 22, 1983.

A 15-year-old girl [as Orlandi was at the time] does not get it in a car if she does not know the person inviting her to get in. I think investigations were necessary inside, not outside the Vatican. I think that only someone that Emanuela knew well could have convinced her to get in the car. Often satanic sects do it: they invite a girl in a car and then they make her disappear.”

In 1999, Luigi Marinelli, a retired priest and a former member of the Vatican's Congregation for Eastern Churches, published the book “Gone with the Wind In The Vatican” denouncing nepotism, corruption, and sexual scandals of the Catholic Church. But no one did anything. “It should have been an alarm bell for the Church. But it wasn’t,” says Amorth."

I would suggest that those wanting to know more on this story, go to the site page and read it. I found it very informative, and may even purchase some of the books.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'd be willing to put money on it that 50% or more of kidnap victims are likely sex slaves somewhere in the world now. Also if you have seen the movie Hostel then unfortunately that kind of # happen as well. Just a sick world we live in.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Here is the quote from the Italian newspaper, La Stampa.
www3.lastampa.it...

"According to Amorth, the devil has always tempted the Church hierarchies and the inhabitants of the Vatican. He says that satanic sects are behind the case of Emanuela Orlandi, the daughter of a Vatican City employee who mysteriously disappeared on June 22, 1983.

A 15-year-old girl [as Orlandi was at the time] does not get it in a car if she does not know the person inviting her to get in. I think investigations were necessary inside, not outside the Vatican. I think that only someone that Emanuela knew well could have convinced her to get in the car. Often satanic sects do it: they invite a girl in a car and then they make her disappear.”

In 1999, Luigi Marinelli, a retired priest and a former member of the Vatican's Congregation for Eastern Churches, published the book “Gone with the Wind In The Vatican” denouncing nepotism, corruption, and sexual scandals of the Catholic Church. But no one did anything. “It should have been an alarm bell for the Church. But it wasn’t,” says Amorth."

I would suggest that those wanting to know more on this story, go to the site page and read it. I found it very informative, and may even purchase some of the books.

Best comment I read here, im still in shock, this exposes a conspiracy many of us have been following for years. This happens at the highest levels of many governments as well and included senior figures in the legal system. There are a lot of very very sick people in charge of...well... everything.

To the guys who laugh about the harry potter etc, think about what this guy knows, there is a link between magik and peadophillia and this guys is probably privvy to a few details of their real satanic cult like rituals, frequently involving child abuse as their belief is it is more powerful. He is their cheif exorcist, I suspect he knows evil when he sees it.
This is a huge whistle blower, dead by the weekend I suspect if he has anything left to tell. I see though he is in his 80s, so I am glad he has finally decided to make his peace. I wonder whether they are going to start exhuming other graves in the Bascilla. Did any popes take a souveniur perhaps?

I hope some of you can now see why there are people litteraly trying to change the world, its not the party in goverment which stinks its the whole system as at the top as it is filled with sick sick deviants who know no boundaries.
Some other incidents I know of being a Brit which have been linked with the type of stuff in places of power would be
Dunblane - allegedy ran very high up, resulted in a D-Notice which is unheard of for something like that, were talking Genocides and worse, it got lifted a few years back and there was no reason whatsoever indicated why they sealed it in the first place. I suspect the file was swapped as the rumour at the time Royals may be invovolved though this was never proven obviously.
Operation Dragnet, apparently this would have brought down half the government and legal system in the UK
Hollie Grieg - a more recent case.
Plus There is a great site here listing a load of councilours etc and their crimes, many are child porr, abuse etc
liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.co.uk...] It sickens me on a daily basis just how corrupt and evil those in charge are!!!!

However, I bet most of you can do this with your government too? Ive certainly seen stuff about US politicians as well for instance.
Also - It is also rumored that the real reason Diana princess of Wales was killed was to protect an aide of Prince Charles who commited homosexual rape against a subordinate, apprently Diana made a recording, telling what she knew!
you can read about that here
www.oocities.org...
If you want to look more into the MI6 agents mentioned, who provided info, there is a fair bit on cryptome.org, i have found searching their site with google more effective.

Let not forget Prince Andrew's friend the billionaire convicted child abuser Jerry Epstein
nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/star-watch/article/-/9032596/andrews-child-sex-scandal-the-prince-and-the-paedophile/

However back to the Vatican, we now need to start looking at who knew what when. Who was chief of security? who were his allies? who were the diplomatic staff mentioned? and do we even have any link between to mafia as well or was that just made up? Then we need to look at them and see who else they can be connected with, otherwise we run the risk of this being buried as always. It will be one man alone once all the witnesses get whacked.

Long way for this one to run I suspect, PS still not on the bbc news yet! but I saw it on RT so hopefully will get picked up soon.

PPS stuff like within the heirarchy is what makes it so easy for intelligence agencies to call the shots as rather than out these scumbags secrets they manipulate more budgets and illegals wars and stuff. Plus they are above the law anyway if it doesnt work.
Accessories at minimum, probably worse

edit on 23-5-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's the perfect cover - nothing is what it appears to be. Everyone should realize that ALL religions have been infiltrated by a hidden ORGANIZATION with satanic objectives.

“The Vatican was taken over by Satanists a long time ago. Why do you think pedophilia is rampant and condoned by it? Pedophilia is a favorite pastime of Satanists!”

The Vatican has been dedicated to a Luciferian world government! Former vatican insider Malachi Martin's asserted that a "Satanic Enthronement ceremony" took place in the Vatican in 1963. LINK

WHY do most deny the truth in the presence of the facts instead of "denying ignorance"?

"...to ignore the evidence that appears to be accumulating worldwide would take either a large dose of denial (which is apparently available in maximum dosages in many media quarters) or a desire to ignore the obvious."

The Illuminists are COUNTING on the majority not believing it, which is WHY it is allowed to continue on throughout history. The LIES people are believing are the very thing that empowers them. THIS is why knowing the TRUTH is important.

Svali:
"The evidence is there, but in my opinion, the average person does NOT want to know, and even when confronted with it, will look the other way.

The Franklin case is a point. How much evidence has come out? Or the MK-Ultra documents that have been declassified, shown as real, and people ignore it.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox. But I believe that the media that downplays ritual abuse is feeding into a deep need in the average person to NOT know the reality. In fact, how can a person face the fact of great evil in mankind, unless they have either a strong faith in God, or are faced with insurmountable evidence? We as human beings want to believe the BEST of our race, not the worst, IMHO.

The Illuminists don't care who prints this stuff, or if they are "exposed" because they are counting on the majority not believing it, having done a pretty good job with a media blitz campaign (seen any articles in Newsweek or Time lately that addresses this other than as a laughable conspiracy theory? Guess who owns Time-Warner?). LINK

THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA

…it has been revealed by many apparitions and messages, and also by popes, that satan has entered the Vatican. This situation has been confirmed by many Vatican insiders as well. If satan, the father of lies, has entered in, we can expect gigantic deceptions, and persecution of those who expose these deceptions.
'My child, they converse of the secret that I gave at Fatima. It is a simple explanation. It could not be fully revealed because of the drastic nature of My message. How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the Vatican in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church. Satan, Lucifer in human form, entered into Rome in the year 1972. He cut off the rule of the Holy Father, Pope Paul VI. Lucifer has controlled Rome and continues this control now.- Our Lady of the Roses, 1978 LINK

edit on 23-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yeah see, when the truth starts coming out all the lies ever told come flying out of the closet, with their attending skeletons attached. This is why you should never tell lies, because they will be found out. It may take 1000 years but they will eventually come to light.

Always tell the truth, even if it gets you killed for it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Dude, why would duck sauce ever get you banned? I love that stuff, it's delicious.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I dont belive this story one bit. come on guy's a girl kidnapped my catholics in rome and forced into sex parties.
now if you would have said a boy i would know it was true. On a serious note the catholics church is just vile im not a religious person but this is the church that doesnt follow the book they teach at all.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by speeddr2000
I dont belive this story one bit. come on guy's a girl kidnapped my catholics in rome and forced into sex parties.
now if you would have said a boy i would know it was true. On a serious note the catholics church is just vile im not a religious person but this is the church that doesnt follow the book they teach at all.

Females would be required for certain types of Magik

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Everything is funny sir if delivered in the right context......besides, I joke about everything....after all what is life without laughter?

Not for nothing, but do you really find nothing funny about this Greek tragedy that is life in general? Do you honestly think humanity globally cares what you find a serious concern? If they did, perhaps church employees would have had a better moral compass? Maybe if they thought like you did, they wouldn't have done such a thing would they?

Alas sir the world holds different views than me and you. Honestly I don't really care what you find funny or offensive, I have nothing invested in you or anyone else as human beings, that might sound selfish in which I don't really care. the world including the church has been doin this crap for a millennium.

Don't blame me, blame the world that is slanted for creating the monster that is me. You just have to live in the same world as me. You'll be happy to know that if you were in a alley being jacked for yer wallet, I would intervene to save yer life regardless of what I think about someone, whether I know them or not. Yet not for the reasons you would think.

I never said I wasn't immoral, just a little nuts. Perhaps you take yerself way too seriously?

PS- G.F.Y.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was raised catholic. The best priest I ever had was a guy who shortly after ran off with one of my schoolmates hot mom. so not all of them are pedophiles.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
The best priest I ever had was a guy who shortly after ran off with one of my schoolmates hot mom. so not all of them are pedophiles.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"Somebody help me.
Help me quick.
Stop this merry-go-round
I'm gonna be sick" -me

I found this at the site listed below, but many other sites make the same statement.
I can not find an original source for this particular accusation yet.

From the April 2009 Idaho Observer:

Revelation and the Rothschild connection

In 1821 Kalmann (Carl) Mayer Rothschild went to Naples, Italy, to set up business with the Vatican and Pope Gregory XVI. By 1823, the Rothschilds had taken over the financial operations of the Catholic Church worldwide.

proliberty.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
All of the stories about the Grey Wolves kidnapping her is a massive lie brought forward by the Vatican and the Italian govt. at the time.
And that's simply because the Grey Wolves were a NATO operation to bring the Muslim Brotherhood to Bulgaria, to fight against the Christian Orthodox. Obviously a fight against Christian Orthodox is very much welcome by the Vatican and by all sort of corrupt degenerates that roam around Europe.
edit on 18-9-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Rape cover-ups by Jehovah's Witnesses as exposed on NBC Dateline: www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join