It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we supposed to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hello all, I would like to take the time to share some of my thoughts and questions with you. Please read through if you have the time and I'm hoping some of you may be able to offer answers or solutions.

There's so many topics mulling through my mind right now that I'll just mix between them as I tell a bit about myself.

I got into 'conspiracies', I believe, about 2008 (25 years of age) when I stumbled across a 9/11 video. I remember being devastated, I cried a few times thinking about the victims and all the people who had gone on to fight in the Iraq and Afghan wars and the deception that had led the world in that direction. Whenever I think of 9/11 I remember how close I was to joining the air force, and how events can dramatically alter your path in life.

When I was in university I was pretty much set to join the RAF, it was only when my father died before I graduated that I lost interest. Now this was a really bad time for me, yet it stopped me from joining the military, which I almost certainly would have done if my dad was still alive.

From this I often ponder about the possibility of parallel universes and how decisions can draw a path in life, or how an event can draw another. Is it possible that there are alternate realities where each decision can draw an ever multiplying branch of reality?

But if this were so, how would it fit into the idea of an immortal soul, one that incarnates in this world to experience life? If there were multiple realities where each alternate decision you made created a new reality, then what of your soul- which one would be the main one? Would it divide to learn the lesson from each alternate reality? Which reality would be real? The problem for me is that my mind is open to both possibilites, yet I can't possibly know in this lifetime which is correct. If I can't get the answer, why am I given the ability to even think about it, what purpose does it serve in the grand scheme of things? Constantly it seems, I am asking myself questions I can't get answers to.

There are people that believe that the soul lives forever, reincarnating in phsyical form on various planets to experience life and to learn from it. If this were true, let us apply that to where I am today-

Given the direction my life has taken so far, I never joined the military, I got a job after finishing university and am still there now 6 years later. At 28 years of age, my life path has taken me on a route of uncovering what seems to me to be very obvious problems with this world. As far as I can see, many of the hardships and suffering on this planet are the result of an elite minority.

As an example, the whole Libya campaign (to me) was an illegal war that had no real justification other than to destabilise a country, leave it without true leadership, overtake the oil resources and impose a central bank. The same tactics had been used before- 100% proven is the fact that the West funded and organised a coup in 1953 to overthrow a democratically elected government in Iran to impose an authoritarian dictator. The sole reason being the British had lost out on their lucrative oil contract after Iran nationalised their oil in 1951. And yet, even with the latter example from Iran being 100% correct and proven, people in general pay no attention to it. Instead they buy into this current idea from the MSM and politicians that Iran is a threat, they forget that the only nation to ever use Nuclear (Atomic bombs in the case of Japan) weapons to date is the USA- not once, but twice.

I don't understand why people don't care- we have governments that fund, actually outright fund and support ruthless dictators in some countries, yet will then justify a NATO bombing campaign against another dictator- such as in Libya. The hypocrisy and double standards are BLATANT yet people don't care, and it just doesn't make sense to me. Again, I'm questioning why is it happening?

People talk of an awakening of consciousness, but my question is, what is the point of having this knowledge of the true evil in this world, such as the sinister forces behind the federal reserve, or how the west is responsible for a lot of the starvation and wars in Africa, yet happily plunders the land for oil and diamonds etc? What good does this open mindedness serve me? If you try telling people about these truths they think you are a 'crazy conspiracy theorist'. It gets to the point where I start questioning myself, am I actually crazy in believing this stuff, but then I look at the evidence and realise that one of the craziest 'conspiracies' of all time is the official story of 9/11.

And now we are back to 9/11, it isn't just our troops that die in combat, almost 1 million people have died in Iraq during the war. 1 million people. It's almost unimaginable. People with life experiences, people who have dreamed and had millions of thoughts. Going back to the reincarnation belief- what does a newborn child learn of life experience when it dies during a NATO bombing campaign? Or does this simply go back to alternate realities, in another world the child survives and lives till 90 to tell the tale? What forces decide who lives long and who dies early? And again, people don't care that thousands of women and children have died as a result of these illegal wars.

I have this open minded nature, where I believe (perhaps I'm wrong) I can see the truths- I can open my mind enough to see the reality and the evil in this world, but what good does it serve? One thing 20th May 2012 taught me is that TPTB have all the power, people got together in their thousands to protest during the NATO summit, yet nothing was achieved. If anybody got too close to the police, they got beat up. It is the police with all the power, physically, TPTB are untouchable.

I'm just one person, I have this terrible feeling of obligation to the people suffering around the world, but I can't do anything about it. What is the purpose of this life, seriously? Don't get me wrong, this stuff does get me down at times but I have a nice girlfriend, we do stuff like go the cinema, go for walks, holidays and site seeing etc. I try not to let work get me down, I work out and try and eat healthy and live a normal life, but this feeling of guilt is always there. Guilt that I'm buying into a system that carries out such horrendous cruelty and exploitation in parts of the world, guilt that I'm waiting for something that may be coming in 2012 that will help mankind, but deep down, I know mankind is very much alone, and many people like me will just carry on.

One day I might be old in an elderly care home being neglected, and wondering what the # was this all about?

Anyone got any answers, what are we supposed to do in this life? If our sole purpose is to mate and 'spread our seed', why do we have conscious thought, why are we given the ability to question things, this whole idea of humans on earth, it just doesn't make sense...animals feed, sleep and mate, what are we here for?

Sorry if I ranted, I could have gone on but best not

edit on 23-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

One day I might be old in an elderly care home being neglected, and wondering what the # was this all about?

Interesting take. Makes you think.

One thing's for sure, spread what you know to others who don't know.
Maybe that's the reason for that.

As far as why we're here on earth in this reality as individuals or as a collective, beats me.
It's one of those questions that will not be answered in this reality and maybe never answered at all.
Which is your dilema, why the heck do we know that we don't know.

I found pleasure in reading Robert Monroe's work, like Ultimate Journey.

It gave me an insight into something which I already thought was possible.

Good post, hope you find your answers

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Dear Wonderer2012

Learn this if nothing else 95% of the population of the world do not care. They have the football and the soaps and that has been put there for them by the elite.

You are right but I fear there is nothing that us 5% can do. They hold all the cards.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

? The problem for me is that my mind is open to both possibilites, yet I can't possibly know in this lifetime which is correct. If I can't get the answer, why am I given the ability to even think about it, what purpose does it serve in the grand scheme of things? Constantly it seems, I am asking myself questions I can't get answers to.

I have this open minded nature, where I believe (perhaps I'm wrong) I can see the truths- I can open my mind enough to see the reality and the evil in this world, but what good does it serve?

"20And Isaiah boldly says,

“I was found by those who did not seek me; I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me.” But concerning Israel he says, “All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and obstinate people.”

OP, God is truth. You believe that you can't know the truth, yet this message has been implanted into your belief system by those who seek to keep you from seeking God Himself. Of course you can! What you cannot understand in all of your thinking, is that God has allowed you to see evil for what it is. His question to you is this, Now what are you going to do about it? His hail is slowly stripping away the lies that we have all lived under, for we are BLIND to it without His intervention. The glimpse that you see is allowed by Him. Truth is painful, it tears away at the lies that are so imbedded in our consciousness. Seek Him! He waits patiently that all may be saved, and the only thing holding you back are more lies that the same world has infected you with - pagan beliefs. The Holy Spirit confirms that all those who will perish never learned the love of truth. What is the love of truth? That when presented with truth, no matter how uncomfortable it is, and no matter the beliefs already instilled in us, we follow it. Jesus said, "Follow me." and "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life" and "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

Seek Him earnestly in prayer, with a heart truly humbled and ready to receive the Truth no matter the perceived difficulties. God desires a personal relationship, not membership in false churches spewing out a false gospel.He will separate you in mind and spirit from the darkness, and guide you as you come closer and closer.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Brilliant. I wish I could applause you.

There's many people all around the world who feel the same as you, my friend. I have no solution, other than to say what your doing and your mind set is what the world needs - We need more people like you, people who think about the wrongness in the world and the implications of sitting back and doing nothing about it. One thing I had to tell my self a fgw years ago is that I need to stop getting so worked up about the world badness, I cant change that big picture, I'm just me, a young man from a crap town with the very basics of education - I cant change the world alone.

My suggestion to you would be what I'v been telling my self for the past 4-5years. Peruse happiness and find enlightenment in doing good things, small things that matter, not materialistic crap but small things like talking to people who you dont know, if somebody looks unhappy then randomly say "cheer up buddy" with a smile - A smile can change somebody's mood for the rest of the day, and that person will remember what you did for maybe a few days, just from the random act of niceness. Then maybe that man will go on to do good things, who knows - It just makes me feel better, thats why I do it.

I'v even gone to the extent of stopping while I'm driving to give a guy whose routing through the bin a fiver or some cigs, I just feel so good for doing it after, the feeling is great I really do recommend it. The smiles on peoples faces after beeping their horns at me stopping is also priceless

Anyway back to you. Keep doing what your doing and enlighten people on your travels. People are questioning whats happening in the world right now, this is our chance - The people who are already wise to the world wrongness, this is our chance to show people what we know, tell them who is causing the wars and manipulating us to divide us in our own streets.

Cheers for this thread buddy. Star and Flag, wish i could applause.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Constantly it seems, I am asking myself questions I can't get answers to

There in lies the key to attaining the truth you seek, don't worry, you'll get answers, in time, from the most unexpected sources...... just keep those questions alive within you.

As for our soul in other realities, is this your "main" soul right now?
Here's a crazy thought......what if you're reincarnated into another copy of you, just a different reality, which has already happened because time isn't linear..... no movement from one body to the next, it would just seem that way because of our perceptions regarding time.

Anyway, just remember....... nothing happens for nothing...... there's a purpose for everything.

S+F

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Interesting take. Makes you think.

One thing's for sure, spread what you know to others who don't know.
Maybe that's the reason for that.

As far as why we're here on earth in this reality as individuals or as a collective, beats me.
It's one of those questions that will not be answered in this reality and maybe never answered at all.
Which is your dilema, why the heck do we know that we don't know.

I found pleasure in reading Robert Monroe's work, like Ultimate Journey.

It gave me an insight into something which I already thought was possible.

Good post, hope you find your answers

Thanks for the link I'll check it out.

I do try my best to talk to people but as I said, it's hard work, people simply don't care.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear Wonderer2012

Learn this if nothing else 95% of the population of the world do not care. They have the football and the soaps and that has been put there for them by the elite.

You are right but I fear there is nothing that us 5% can do. They hold all the cards.

I fear you are right, it feels like we are waiting for intervention to take place, without help, TPTB are far too strong and have too much control IMO.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I have prayed in the past, I actually do it a lot more than I realised thinking about it. I can't deny there being a God, but I do struggle in understanding who or what he is. I've taken your post on board and will try a few of the things you mentioned, it can't help to try

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Brilliant. I wish I could applause you.

There's many people all around the world who feel the same as you, my friend. I have no solution, other than to say what your doing and your mind set is what the world needs - We need more people like you, people who think about the wrongness in the world and the implications of sitting back and doing nothing about it. One thing I had to tell my self a fgw years ago is that I need to stop getting so worked up about the world badness, I cant change that big picture, I'm just me, a young man from a crap town with the very basics of education - I cant change the world alone.

My suggestion to you would be what I'v been telling my self for the past 4-5years. Peruse happiness and find enlightenment in doing good things, small things that matter, not materialistic crap but small things like talking to people who you dont know, if somebody looks unhappy then randomly say "cheer up buddy" with a smile - A smile can change somebody's mood for the rest of the day, and that person will remember what you did for maybe a few days, just from the random act of niceness. Then maybe that man will go on to do good things, who knows - It just makes me feel better, thats why I do it.

I'v even gone to the extent of stopping while I'm driving to give a guy whose routing through the bin a fiver or some cigs, I just feel so good for doing it after, the feeling is great I really do recommend it. The smiles on peoples faces after beeping their horns at me stopping is also priceless

Anyway back to you. Keep doing what your doing and enlighten people on your travels. People are questioning whats happening in the world right now, this is our chance - The people who are already wise to the world wrongness, this is our chance to show people what we know, tell them who is causing the wars and manipulating us to divide us in our own streets.

Cheers for this thread buddy. Star and Flag, wish i could applause.

Peace

Thank you for this post, it is good to know there are others out there who feel like I do. I feel as I've gotten a bit older I'm not a very materialistic person, it's good to have nice things, but for some people life is a competition of who has the best paid job, or the best car or house etc, I don't understand that. To me, it doesn't matter as long as you're happy

So do you think the purpose of life is to be good to others, and try and make a difference? I'm not talking big world changing differences, but small differences, like being a bit more generous, trying to help people who are down, holding a door open for someone, stuff that doesn't take much effort but as you say, can really make someone's day better?

I do buy into the positive energy improving consciousness idea, it isn't hard to believe that TPTB want to keep us in a state of consistent negative energy as this makes us easier to control. To many that may sound ridiculous but you've only got to turn on the MSM news to see this negative energy- 'economic crisis, eurozone meltdown, 90 year old women being beaten up, murders, rapes', it's just a never ending tirade of negative energy and you only have to look around yourself in a town centre for example to see what people are like.

I was in a supermarket car park the other day, my girlfriend went in and I stayed in the car and I was watching people go buy- everyone's a in rush, no patience for anyone, nobody speaks or bothers with anyone else. Society has changed so much, and I do think it is a deliberate change on behalf of TPTB.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot

Constantly it seems, I am asking myself questions I can't get answers to

There in lies the key to attaining the truth you seek, don't worry, you'll get answers, in time, from the most unexpected sources...... just keep those questions alive within you.

As for our soul in other realities, is this your "main" soul right now?
Here's a crazy thought......what if you're reincarnated into another copy of you, just a different reality, which has already happened because time isn't linear..... no movement from one body to the next, it would just seem that way because of our perceptions regarding time.

Anyway, just remember....... nothing happens for nothing...... there's a purpose for everything.

S+F

Ha ha that's too complicated for me to comprehend

Thanks for your encouragment, much appreciated.

This is going to sound crazy but I feel different after the solar eclipse. I don't know if I'm just thinking it's related or whatever, but the past couple of days I've woken up feeling really weak and down, like a weird emptty feeling that I don't understand. It's taken me a real effort to get out of bed and knuckle down reminding myself everything is OK. Feel OK now, just done a workout and had some food, but weird feeling past couple of days.

I'm getting the feeling I'm waiting for something, that something is around the corner, I can't really explain it sorry.

top topics

join