It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Family in debt to Bin Laden's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Just my point of view here but on Sept 13th, 2001. I believe the Bush administration personally curried 24 members of the Bin Laden family out of the United States after the 9/11 attacks. It was also confirmed that former president George H.W Bush was present and in the same room with 2 Bin Laden family members on the morning of 9/11.

Later on that year,

The Bush administration found Osama Bin Laden to be hiding out in Afghanistan and trapped in the mountains of Tora Bora, instead of sending mega tons of bunker busters and unleashing the greatest military power on some 1000 Al-Qaeda/Taliban followers, George W. Bush let down the people of America and families of 9/11 by relying on Warlords and former Taliban followers?

What the heck kinda move to fight terrorism was that?

I�m sorry people but I have a hard time believing that was just a simple mistake. I think the Bin Laden family said to Bush, "look he's still our son and beloved blood royal family member, let him go and we'll ease up on some crude oil and turn a blind eye on your wishes to invade Iraq, this way with Saudi ignorance the middle-east nations will have to follow".

Maybe it didn�t go down just like that, but letting Osama Bin Laden "get away" and personally flying out Bin Laden families after 9/11, Bush Sr. having tea 'n biscuits on the morning of 9/11 with the Bin Ladens, Bush Sr. and desert storm vs Saddam in 90's.

All of this is highly suspicious to me.

Thoughts?

new topics

join