It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Actions Affect All Space And Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Think of all polarities in reality in the energetic sense, positive and negative charges. Keep in mind like charges repel, and opposite charges attract. The polarity is defined by a neutral center. This all proves the yin/yang concept of Tao. Choosing one polarity creates the opposite. Moving to positive is like infusing neutrality with a positive charge, which means moving towards the positive force with a positive charge, which means repulsion away from the positive. Simultaneously, this positive charge that is created becomes attracted to the negative. Remember, now, this whole positive-negative energy thing is just the scientific way of expressing how energy works, but this concept of polarity applies to all mental and physical phenomena. The most relatable and understandable way of looking at this is our process of conceptualization, where every concept we conceive of inherently implies its opposite. The inherent duality of language.

All motion, whether mental or physical, is towards a polar end. This motion creates the previously described process of attraction and repulsion, and this creates a complex reaction that ultimately permeates the entire universe. All motion ultimately spreads through all space and time. As you move towards one polar end, say positive, and it pushes you towards the opposite end(negative), the positive end is stimulated in a way that is based on the motion, for it must be to repel in this way. It also stimulates the negative end based on itself, for it must in order to attract. At every single point, the entirety of the polarity of energy is being stimulated based on the specific motion, through this process. Seen in this way, which is the true reality of things, you can see how every single action is an energy that rings through and alters all space and time.

Our minds, and the 'physical matter' it perceives, is what creates the perception of 'motion' over 'time,' and things 'actually' existing in certain states. Quantum mechanics uses the term 'superposition' to describe the reality of things prior to observation. In the non-observed reality, things exist in all possible states simultaneously. Prior to observation, the forces are allowed to exist naturally, which means as a simultaneous network of attractive and repulsive forces throughout all space and time. Upon the mind's observation, reality's energies must condense to one 'actual' way of existing in physical reality, but this is just one of many possible ways of existing. Every possibility is equally 'real,' and each one makes up its own 'universe,' and combined they make up the multiverse, which is every possibility simultaneously existing in the energy network.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I don't understand the concept of polarity within the quantum world. If we're " + " then where's is the " - " represented? In another specific dimension or is it an equilibrium of polarities within all dimensions? I'm completely lost.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Like the thread and good question from the first poster. I would love to engage in this conversation but its not only my bedtime but this blinkity blank iphone sucks in regards to me typing. Will catch up with it in the morning.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
I don't understand the concept of polarity within the quantum world. If we're " + " then where's is the " - " represented? In another specific dimension or is it an equilibrium of polarities within all dimensions? I'm completely lost.

'Equillibrum of polarities within all dimension' would be a fine way of putting it. Any + experience inherently creates a - experience. Every experience is a movement towards one of the polarities of a certain intensity and signature, and that creates an experience of equal intensity and signature of the opposite polarity. Compare this to the yin and yang. Reality moves through swinging back and forth beween opposites.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Every action has an opposite and equal reaction..... We are all star dust.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philosoulpher

Every action has an opposite and equal reaction..... We are all star dust.

Dust is alive! Yes, I agree star dust is what we are..... Beautiful star dust at that.

I also agree with the OP. Every action does indeed affect space and time.

The mind is a powerful thing...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think it's also accurate to say that human beings actively effect past, present and future states as well. In the quantum realm, intention is as valid a force as any physical force. In other words, our thoughts and words manifest reality. This precept has been taught thorughout man's history in various forms. Religions t3ach us to pray, self help gurus teach us to visualize and speak in terms of the positive and intention. Essentially, language is code, and code manifests life itself (DNA). The concept of code manifesting reality is even alluded to in the frst few lines of the book of John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

edit on 23-5-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

One comprehends Everything One can render while passing through Every occasion of the Universe.

top topics

join