It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea to boost nuclear deterrent after U.S. pressure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
As many of you know, this is not the first threat made by N. Korea, and surely will not be the last. With recently resuming work on their nuclear program, N. Korea is once again making a splash on ATS. Between Iran and N. Korea I feel that this situation could escalate quickly if the talks in Iran fail. I know there have been many threads in regard to people having this same feeling, but it seems to only be escalating.

(Reuters) - North Korea intensified its war of words against the United States on Tuesday, vowing to strengthen its nuclear deterrent after Washington warned Pyongyang of further sanctions if it did not abandon its atomic program.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Talks in Iran wont fail...things are actually progressing very nicely.

NK is a bunch of blow-hards-nothing will happen there either.

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
As many of you know, this is not the first threat made by N. Korea, and surely will not be the last. With recently resuming work on their nuclear program, N. Korea is once again making a splash on ATS. Between Iran and N. Korea I feel that this situation could escalate quickly if the talks in Iran fail. I know there have been many threads in regard to people having this same feeling, but it seems to only be escalating.

(Reuters) - North Korea intensified its war of words against the United States on Tuesday, vowing to strengthen its nuclear deterrent after Washington warned Pyongyang of further sanctions if it did not abandon its atomic program.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yeah but one of these days those idiots may just get a missie off the ground.................
cant just ignore em.....
The SKs should be the main show in dealing with their nothern bros anyways.....why they dont just take em out one of these starving long winters?
I think the populace would probably like nothing better than that.......

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yeah but one of these days those idiots may just get a missie off the ground.................
cant just ignore em.....
The SKs should be the main show in dealing with their nothern bros anyways.....why they dont just take em out one of these starving long winters?
I think the populace would probably like nothing better than that.......

new topics

top topics

join