It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another quake off Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Looks like another busy day for mother earth flexing her muscles

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

A coupleof biggish quakes just off Japan today. Heres hoping the damage isnt to bad. But i am standing by for the doom thats about to descend on the thread

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
A lot of action takes place around Japan since the big one.

What's getting to me is the amount of movement taking place in Europe.

It seems to be getting closer to UK

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
WOOHOO

shake rattle n roll baby.....wheres my surf board...Im scoutin for the next big wave.......

On a more serious note....is it too much to ask for a big crack in the earth to open up and swallow Detroit?

Honestly I don't think anyone will notice.....

As far as japan...well......there time is near....cause the plate they sit on hasn't stopped moving...you ever see luggage fall off of a conveyor belt at the airport? kinda like that......

Lets hope its at least entertaining...in a Jerry Brockheimer kinda way ..... not in a Nat Geo eco documentary kinda way.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
could that cause another tsunami ? i hope not anyway.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
thats not a big quake for japan, Japan usually gets 4.5 - 5.9 every few hours , a tsunami is not an issue for a 5.1. if it was a 6.5 or + than yeah we should worry, but yeah this is nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
could that cause another tsunami ? i hope not anyway.

No, a devastating tsunami can only be caused by 6.5 or higher mag earthquakes

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Thanks for the info storm

Even so I cant help but all the instability round Fukashima cant be a good thing

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsrreal
reply to post by storm2012

Thanks for the info storm

Even so I cant help but all the instability round Fukashima cant be a good thing

yeah I agree, that's what i am afraid of, if a mag 8.0 + occurs again, around Honshu Japan , we are doomed if reactor 4 goes down. From history 8.0 or higher is likely every year for Japan now days, so lets see.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There are always quakes in that part of the world. Japan is pretty much used to quakes of 5.0 magnitude.
I think there is nothing to worry about at the moment.

Send them some positive energy and thoughts instead of fear mongering.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Not to knock down the other posts, but a swarm as of the 17th has been consistent off the coast, 100 miles North of the location of the 9.0, whilst the Hokkaido 6.0m was even more North of that, out of the tearing zone for the fault I would assume, but a bit further from Fukushima. Be prepared and alert as always.

top topics

join