It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are dead people waking up around the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Which ties into my earlier post:

They are places where the standards of health care practice in hospitals, and health care knowledge in CPR and other life saving practices by families is really poor and lacking.

In other words, you don't see these stories popping up in North America or certain parts of Europe where doctors actually know when and how to pronounce a body dead. For instance, I have never heard of a person waking up from the dead published in the news in Canada because our health care knowledge and practices and standards are high.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I would say that we need to look at the credibility of awareness of all the professional people to find the answer. Just because a person has gone to school and possesses a knowledge of what life is.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

It could be that we are injected with things to make sure this doesn't happen here in America. You don't think that they embalm us for nothing do you?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

It could be that we are injected with things to make sure this doesn't happen here in America. You don't think that they embalm us for nothing do you?

Who is "they"? And why do you use the word "us" in your question?

I am from Canada, not in US.

I am not familiar with embalming practices. I would choose cremation.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Look folks. If Mrs Miggins from the town of Middle-of-nowhere had an accident rescuing her cat people in outer Mongolia could find out about it within minutes ! It's called the internet. Given that there 7 billion people in the world and well over half of them live in area with inadequate medical cover (but access to internet) is it any wonder these things happen.

A hefty does of reality check needed with this thread.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

So many dead people are waking up now, since its presidential elections! Lately 53,000 dead ones decided to come back to vote - in Florida only.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

You know I never actually implied that this was a mystery at all.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Even in death it shows we need a second opinion.

Sir your loved one is dead.
Well I need a second opinion on that please.

And to hear just what happens to those passing this bad death call. Are they still pronouncing people dead? I would hope not.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

edit on 5/22/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

Roger Rockmoore! From Kenan and Kel

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
i dont know whats worst
being buried alive or being thrown in the middle of the ocean

Ill take being buried alive for $200 dollars please, Alex.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Perhaps people don't realize that once the coffin lid is screwed down, its airtight, there is enough air for about an hour, if that, so, anyone in a closed coffin for more than an hour, is dead.

Exactly pikestaff! Even if you forget about things like airtight coffins, the fact still remains that many of these people were dead for extremely long periods of time.

The Buddhist Monk was dead for 3 days...

George Rodonaia was dead for 3 days and in a morgue freezer...

Dr. Percy Collett was out of his body for over 5 days...

Emanuel Tuwagirairmana was dead for 7 days!

Emanuel Tuwagirairmana's has to be the most incredibly miraculous, bizarre and extreme of all the NDE's I have yet read, because he was said to have been dead for at least seven days! Emanuel Tuwagirairmana was born in Rwanda and had been dead for 7 days after an ethnic cleansing attack. His arm had almost been eaten off by maggots! If such is the case, then indeed it would have to have been the work of Jesus, because Emanuel definitely encountered the Christ throughout his remarkably long stay in heaven. As far as the power of the Christ Spirit is concerned, no matter how much one's body has decayed, if your mission is not finished yet, your mission is not finished yet! "GO BACK!" Remember Lazarus? LINK

edit on 22-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
150 years ago, it could be months before someone living out on the prairie or out in the country somewhere heard some semblance of big news, like 'the president has been shot' or some such. With radio, news became more dispersed and more frequent but still mostly local. Then TV, first part time and then 24/7; now between radio, tv and internet, along with texting and phones, news travels the world instantaneously and there's a never ending appetite for 'new' news, along with anything sensational or weird. We're all interconnected electronically to the point of almost global telepathy.

Granted, any one of these instances may be a demonstration of lousy medical care, but in the aggregate, we're hearing about them because of the news cycle feeding frenzy that is now considered 'normal'.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by Goldcurrent

The victims awoke from their comas and realise they were buried. The victim would then try to claw out of the coffin and eventually eat there own flesh out of hunger. (hence the blood).

[

Come now, really!

Sometimes I think we are still in medieval times with stories like that!

Have you considered the very limited air supply in a coffin! I think they may have succumbed to a distinct lack of O2 before starvation set in.

ROFLMAO

P
[/quote

Ok.....Vampires DO exist.

That would explain everything. I actually doubt that in the 1400's that coffins were constructed to be airtight for peasants.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There's something in the bible about it, doesn't?? Probably it's some glitch in the Samsara Wheel program code. People should die and come back, "rebooted" with another bodies but this is ain't happening with some of them.

Or perhaps we're all effed and this is major doom.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
This has probably been going on since the beginning of time:

Russian Psychiatrist George Rodonaia Killed By KGB

Dr. George Rodonaia's Near Death Experience

Nigerian Raised from the Dead - part 1

Nigerian Raised from the Dead - part 2

Monk who came back from hell

MONK SEES BUDDHA IN HELL AND LIVES TO TELL

To Hell and Back

ATHEIST PROFESSOR IN HELL - Howard Storm

A former atheist went to hell...what he saw !

The Lazarus Phenomenon - part 1

The Lazarus Phenomenon - part 2

Caught up into Paradise: Dr. Richard Eby (pt. 1)

Caught up into Paradise: Dr. Richard Eby (pt. 2)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Instead of bitching, why not go somewhere else?
Line two.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yup.. just look at those countries were these stories originate lmao.

They are clearly all advance countries leading the way in the medical world.

/endsarcasm

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isildur1
It's because some medical professionals have made mistakes and clearly did not do their job correctly and make a proper diagnosis. Not like zombies are waking up from the grave or anything.

Yet.
You mean "zombies aren't waking up from the grave YET".

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
When this starts happening then we worry.....when no one dies at all

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My Catholic Italian Grandmother made it very clear, she wanted an open casket and viewing after her death, which we all thought was wierd, however we honored her wishes when she passed last year,,,,perhaps she knew something we did not? LOL, she was one fiesty lady, and she wanted us to make damm sure she was dead?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join