It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to detect and remove RFID

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It is a human being with a chip implanted, just not sure where. I dont see what a vet could do if they have access to some magic detector let alone for humans I would imagine they are geared more towards animals.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by mileysubet

Active RFIDs do transmit. Here is a commercial one I found for $24.00 that transmits up to 40 meters.

Small Active RFID

Very cool thank you for the information, I had not seen one of these before.

It does look rather large though and unlikely to used in a trans-dermal implant situation, also it takes a 6V power supply that would have to be recharged/changed somehow.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Humans are animals, so a vet would be a good start.
However, you haven't said why your friend thinks he's been chipped.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Yes, I have been watching the RFID stuff pretty closely. I even went as far as to buy an RFID expierimentation kit online. It was only 99$ and came with reader that you just plug into your computer and a bunch of tags and a book on some different things you can do with it. Below is a link to one like it as I can't find the exact one I have. Unfortunately the active RFIDs are much more difficult to play with/ program.

RFID KIT

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
It is a human being with a chip implanted, just not sure where. I dont see what a vet could do if they have access to some magic detector let alone for humans I would imagine they are geared more towards animals.

You previously posted:

Originally posted by tigpoppa
I am pretty sure the implant my friend has is the same maybe as the kind put in pets.

If it is the same type of RFID chip used in pets then it stands to logic that a "pet type" RFID scanner would be able to detect it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

My friend would rather not say why he was chipped.

Honestly more interested in seeing if there is a chip and how to remove it. I could call a vet, ok noted, what other options are there? Need to wait until tomorrow to call a vet.

Far as the pet thing went I mean it just might work like that right since its an animal.

edit on 21-5-2012 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Put your friend in an MRI machine......it will pull it right out. You can go to the website above and buy your own reader for relatively cheap.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
When I was messing with RFIDs I bought a small "implantable" chip, and put it in the meat of a chicken breast. The reader was not able to read it until I placed it right under the skin. This chip was about the size of two grains of rice and could noticably be seen and felt under the skin.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

In this case they gave him five warnings for smoking in the bathroom, instead of outside on breaks before they fired him. Then he lied to get money from a local charity and it got into the newspaper. That went over really well when the truth came out.

Same person went into a grocery store not long before that, grabbed a bottle of pickles off the shelf, carefully sat on the floor and smashed the bottle of pickles. Then he screamed for them to call an ambulance and claimed he slipped, fell and he could not get up. He hired an attorney who sent him a letter they had him on video and he would not be able to represent him

I actually bought the idiot a set of tires for his car so he could find a job once to get to work and he has not paid me a dime in 9 years. I see him now and then and he speeds off the other way.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

In this case they gave him five warnings for smoking in the bathroom, instead of outside on breaks before they fired him. Then he lied to get money from a local charity and it got into the newspaper. That went over really well when the truth came out.

Same person went into a grocery store not long before that, grabbed a bottle of pickles off the shelf, carefully sat on the floor and smashed the bottle of pickles. Then he screamed for them to call an ambulance and claimed he slipped, fell and he could not get up. He hired an attorney who sent him a letter they had him on video and he would not be able to represent him

I actually bought the idiot a set of tires for his car so he could find a job once to get to work and he has not paid me a dime in 9 years. I see him now and then and he speeds off the other way.

Second line of

so ATS won't lay me off.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have/had like you say 2 friends that worked there accused of theft,
one guilty, one case dismissed.
I get the biggest laugh when they ask me how come you don't shop there.
I state,
I remember when they accused you of theft.
They response with,
Oh you don't understand I quit.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If I were trying to find a chip in myself, I'd go to an office that has an RFID reader that operates the front door lock. Then, I'd proceed to pass various parts of my body across the scanner until I heard a beep or saw a light blink signifying that the reader found my chip. I wouldn't expect it to open the door but I'd think the reader would acknowledge that it picked up the chip.

No different than trying my scan badge security at my friend's office.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If I was going to apply for a grant to research,
Untraceable Chip Implants,
the first thing I would do,
is ask the internet how to find one.
I would then take that data and put it in a grant application,
well anyway that is how I think, modern research works.
But you guys are writing a good paper for him/her.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Ok.. So your human friend may have been chipped. You said something about you think its the kind they put in dogs or pets. Goto an animal shelter. Theres alot. Find one with some cool people, and straight up ask them to use there chip reader to locate and read the information on it. That simple.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
if it is a human implant, most probably it is of the Verichip variety, the onliest type of RFID approved by the FDA (according to Verchip). It is a passive RFID tag, working at around 135kHz. For a couple of dollars you can build a reader (or cloner, lol). But as its range is VERY limited (max. about 4 inches), I doubt that your friend has it implanted. But you can build a reader yourself (for around 2 US$), and get a couple of RFID tags (little bit larger than a grain of rice), and have fun with it. Then you can clone your own RFID tags, lol ... (not as small as the implantable ones), but fun. (there is no security built into these devices), and it just returns a 17digit number, that is repeated as long as the exciting field is applied.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Have your friend go to a tsa checkpoint. The body scanner should pick it up.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Soooo "your friend" got chipped but does not want to say why and where from?
It just dont sound kosher.
If you are here in the states mostly children are chiped unless some states have started chiping criminals and im unaware of it.
Is "your friend" someone chipped by the po po?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join