It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Millionaire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We have a TV show here in the UK called the Secret Millionaire, where millionaires go under cover and infiltrate charities with the purpose of changing their outlooks by providing much needed help. I must admit that I am a grown man and this TV show makes me well up every time and I am not ashamed to admit it, I only wish I was in a position to do the same for people.

Anyway if you have not seen it before heres a clip on youtube

It is also available on demand for free if your in the UK here

www.channel4.com...

The thing for me that this TV show does is that it reminds me that beyond all of this struggle and sorrow around the world that there is still people out there that are so kind and special. It shows that there is things on this planet worth waiting around for and that not everything is evil.

I hope some of you enjoy that who might have never seen it before.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'v watched it a few of these, its a good program. They filmed one in my area a few week ago, Beeston. The secret millionaire was David King who is a very well known theater producer. David was on his way home when he got kidnapped, by a smak head who thought he'd get some easy cash???
???

A multi-millionaire from Leeds was taken on a terror ride by a drugged carjacker after returning to the city for a TV show. Theatre producer David King, originally from Alwoodley, said he feared for his life after a thief who was “smashed out of his brains” stole the car he was in and sped off. The 56-year-old, worth an estimated £20m, was in the city to splash cash on good causes for The Secret Millionaire on Channel 4. The show airs on Monday.

Source

This show was aired tonight I think so we've just missed it.

edit on 21-5-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Ssssssh....

It's our secret remember ???

Mmmmm, I think that Rising Against dude could be in line for a few quid

Depends on how much toil and sweat he puts into his next JFK thread !

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
We have the same show here...and I am betting they have same in about 30-40 other countries. Just to show us how Millionaires are people, they really care, and if it weren't for all that money would be just like you and me.

wow I said that with a straight face...

edit on 21-5-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join