It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Trayvon Martin vs. Zimmerman Facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I found an unbiased news article here that explains how it was probably not a hate crime, and how at the moment, it is up in the air about whether or not Zimmerman was attacked.

This article here shows blood on the back of Zimmerman's head, as if he had been attacked.

This article here explains where the blood on the back of Zimmerman's head might have come from.

Here is a medical report that shows Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman.

Notice the media, at least ABC, is finally declaring him as a "Democrat Hispanic" who acted in self-defense.

This story here reports that the autopsy found marijuana in Trayvon Martin's blood. Not sure if that is relevant, but it is the case.

I think it is unfortunate that Zimmerman wasn't able to take on Martin in hand-to-hand combat, it would have resulted in a better outcome.

I posted a new thread because the current Zimmerman thread (at over 300 pages!) still has people confused about the facts... so I thought that I would do some research and at least get those straight before we started making philosophical arguments about something we know nothing of.
edit on 21-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Are people still beating that horse

I've been out of the loop so I haven't heard any updates as to if he's guilty or innocent.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The more facts that come out the more I'm starting to think Zimmerman is going to get off.I'm on the fence about it.I can't justify killing someone that is unarmed.It sucks,because really,Zimmerman could've just taken a butt whooping and it'd been done and over with.I believe it was reported that the police arrived just after he shot Martin.Would've turned out totally different if he would've held back from firing.Oh well,it's too late for "what ifs" now.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Basically, I noticed the mega-thread had been updated in myATS and decided that enough time had passed that I could get some answers... so I spent a few minutes doing research.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Yeah, I agree with you on that. Zimmerman might have even been all better by now.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I for one won't criticize you for covering the topic. People might be sick of it but it isn't a closed chapter yet and as far as I can tell ATS does not have an Official Martin/Zimmerman thread (hint).

I do not think the finding of THC in Martin's autopsy report has any relevance. Everything else does and it's not looking good for the prosecution side.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

That's a great thread by the professional.

Good thing most of us can focus on more than one issue at a time and recognize when a story is overhyped such as this one yet still discuss it without any real obsession or attachment to it. Others however do get caught up in the race card and that's unfortunate for them.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Martin brought a fist to a gun fight. He tried to attack the wrong person. Maybe some of these other punks will learn how to act better from this. I doubt it though.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
we will never know if THC was the only thing there either... since residues and what not... not the point...

I don't even care about the verdict at this point... but it's starting to look more and more like self defense and hopefully a jury (and this was my biggest fear) of his peers are not Obama minions, or MSM fans.... Zimmerman's toughest battle is getting a fair day in court... But looks like things are going at least okay for him..

I want some accountability though, which I know wont happen...

The President, the News, they need to make this right... THEY screwed up.....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There's just too many mights, and too many assumptions in this case, period.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Please contribute any Zimmerman/Martin related discussions to the already existing Megathread HERE

Thread now closed

new topics

top topics

join