It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battleship, another alien movie filled with symbolism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen
reply to post by CuriousCosmos

Not very curious are you? You pretty much proved my point. You dont believe because its MANAFACTURED, exactly my point. That what they want, what you gotta understand is there has been a plan in motion since the 1700s. You gotta look at all aspects not just one,

www.youtube.com...

Watch this curious and tell me how you feel...

question is...what IS the plan?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by iKnowWhatISeen

But how can you be sure that that is in fact their goal? Is it just what you mentioned or can there be more?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Ive seen enough information to know the NWO agenda is real, of course there is more to the story. WAYYYY more to the story then i'll ever know or be able to explain but ive seen enough that I keep one eye open and I suggest you do too. Im not saying im right, im not saying we're all gonna die, im saying keep your eyes open.
They are deff up to something, if your really interested I have a bunch of resources and videos that I know of.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Just another movie to capture the attention of people while they portray the "Almighty American Navy". Goes with that "Showdown Iraq" mentality that was built up during Bush, an almost fetish of modern weaponry and destruction.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I think that symbolism in movies and pop culture is a circular process, especially regarding occult subjects.

Let me explain.

The art director for the film is going to have his team research the subject, in this case being aliens, as is the screen writer. Accordingly, people search online for information and they tie it all into the film. As a result, people look at the film and say it's filled with occult/alien symbolism, but I strongly doubt the set designers, writers, and special effects artists involved have an agenda.

It's self-perpetuating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join