It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one knows "The Hour"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Given that it is now the 22nd May 2012 here in Western Australia it seems appropriate to bring up an observation, since the 20th and 21st have now come and gone:

Quick lesson, 360 degree circle (earth), divided by 24 hrs (1 day) = 15 degrees of longitude per hour. That is the basic premise for time zone changes. Now GMT is, for this purpose near London, Greenwich to be precise and time is either +GMT or -GMT. For Example, Perth, Western Australia is 8hrs+ GMT, eg:Midnight 21st London = 8am 22nd Perth.

Now, bear in mind that as a celestial observer (Nautical terminology - not the ET) one may see, for example, an asteroid hit the earth in a moment in "time". Humans would then record this time and date (if any survived) based upon the geographical location of the strike. Most historical records reflect this method of recording.

So, if a prophecy/prediction date is set by the observer of said prophecy/prediction some "time" prior to an expected event, is it reasonable to assume that the time and date given is the geographical location of the intended target of the vision/message and not the observers geographical location?

So, riddle me this:-

21/12/2012 - The date put our there by MSM (and more recently alternative news sources as well) over the past 20 years or so. The Mayan civilization's calender, amongst other civilisations, appears to come full circle on this date and an apparent event will occur on this date. So if at midnight on the 21st December 2012 when the clock ticks over can we here in West Aust sleep easy or do we have to wait until the rest of the planet catches up, likewise if the event occurs at 0001hrs 21st December 2012 Perth time, it is still not the 21st December in many parts of the world. To add to this conundrum Samoa is +13hours GMT and Hawaii is -10hours GMT and the international date line (west) is -12hours GMT (check it out on your computer clock)

So, not counting the international date line, the time difference between Samoa and Hawaii is a "perceived" difference of 24hours - that leaves Zero seconds for "Event" to occur globally on the 21st December 2012.

Remember GMT is the Zero hour and is counted as a single hour so from -13hrs through to +10hrs is 24 hours.
Throw the International date line into the mix and you have 25hrs difference globally.

Would appreciate someone else's take on this.

Feel free to now unleash fellow ATS'ers.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't believe the return of God will be foiled by our international date lines.... but my perspective would be the time zone that Jerusalem is located at would be "the one". It's considered the center of the world in the Bible (Ez. 38:12).

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If i had to pick a spot I would go with Giza. Seems all those stones they piled up there tells time a couple different ways.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If we are talking about a celestial event, then that point in time is fixed. Your time where you are at that particular moment is irrelevant. An event happens when it happens. With regard to the Mayan calender and the "galactic alignment," at the moment the alignment occurs, it occurs for everyone, everywhere. Don't get caught up in man's idea of time.

Of course that does bring up an interesting point regarding the scripture that no man knows the day or the hour.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
To the first 2 gentlemen, your answers are valid from a biblical perspective, however, let me play the devils advocate (no pun intended).

Jerusalem is -2hrs GMT which means that in any 24 hour period in Jerusalem there are parts of the planet that are either in the day before or day after. So we come back to the global experience of an event predicted for a single date

Linear "Time", in my opinion, is a human concept and is flawed when one contemplates issues such as this. Previous civilisations, it seems, did not have the same count as us, even though there is plenty of evidence of past Global civilisations (Check out Klaus Dona and his bretheren's ancient archeological findings). Same with modern maths - it has certain flaws:-

Eg: I throw a ball, it goes from point A to point B, but before reaching point B, it must first travel half that distance. Before reaching that half distance it must travel half of that "half" distance, so theoretically the ball must travel through an infinite number of half distances (based on the decimal system) therefore never reaching point B - But it does, and we the observer can verify that - a paradox indeed.

Being a biblical scholar myself, I am reluctant to place dates on anything, as it is written. TPTB seem to be running this little event I suggest - you shall know them by their fruits - and this date/event smells of deception. Satan has had plenty of "time" to set up his final great deception that could deceive even the very elect.

On another note, but related, many abductees experience "missing time" - could this go some way to solving my little enigma? Once again I come back to another personal struggle - Aliens or Demons - are they one in the same - both spirit and physical beings?

satan, in my opinion is setting up the Illuminati for the greatest fall of all - a blood sacrifice to himself so as to usher in his "Christ" and make everyone happy that we have gotten rid of that evil cabal - that appears to be the way he works.

What say you?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wshadow1

Interesting point indeed - makes you wonder why this date is being bandied around so much does it not? All we can do is be aware and keep a vigilant watch - the big book is the guide stone, and so far seems to be playing out as it was written, plus, its a damn good read to say the least.

I appreciate your input.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Biblically speaking, there are still too many events that are to occur before he returns, if anything, the date 21/12/2012 may herald the commencement of his return ( aka: the beginning of sorrows)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You missed one thing.

UT - Universal Time

en.wikipedia.org...

That would be the most likely of times, since it is the earth as a whole.

It is space time essentially, and it is used for meteor impacts and other such events.

~Q

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I appreciate your response and that is what we use onboard the ship where I work - UTC is used for comparisions of chronometer errors, amongst other things such as sight reductions. "UT1 is the same everywhere on earth". Unfortunately, it is not mainstream and is not used in civilian society - it would make life easier if it were.

Interesting that it was only adopted in 1924 though - makes one wonder about the Mayan information network and UT appears to back up ancient archaeological findings of a past global society as per one of my previous comments above.

Curiouser and curiouser

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I don't believe the return of God will be foiled by our international date lines.... but my perspective would be the time zone that Jerusalem is located at would be "the one". It's considered the center of the world in the Bible (Ez. 38:12).

100% correct as revealed by God's end time prophets.

sunset Jerusalem time (i.e. 12-1pm EST in the USA) at the exact moment Pentecost begins in Jerusalem, that is "the hour" of the return.

May 27th, 2012 - Pentecost.

In Australia you would be about 6 hours into Pentecost already by this time.

God Bless,

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by jjkenobi

Biblically speaking, there are still too many events that are to occur before he returns, if anything, the date 21/12/2012 may herald the commencement of his return ( aka: the beginning of sorrows)

I think this, if anything at all is the reality, that these dates are just "springboards" for the beginning of something happening. In much the same way people don't recall the journey only the destination, May 20/21, Dec 21st, all these dates are quite possibly the start of something. I mean, the major events in history all have a point in time, regardless of when the time zone crosses, that the were conceived. Perhaps, and this is a big if of course, these dates are the inkling of something greater.
As for time, it is a man made construct, and has been so warped by our perception, we couldn't accurately predict prophecy from two milennia ago, even if we had the exact date and time an event was supposed to happen, as too much has changed in that time.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

That my good mate, is called the Domino Effect.

join