It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Port of Brownsville anti-missile system constructed by illegals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well it seems that if you are an illegal alien and want to come to the US and work for the Department of Defense on classified Government projects then all you need to do is get a fake SSN and go to work for The subcontractors that work for AMFELS Inc. in Brownsville Texas at the $73 million federal defense contract to equip a Boeing Co. platform at the port with anti-missile systems and radar.

www.chron.com...

"By LYNN BREZOSKY
Associated Press
BROWNSVILLE -- Federal authorities have taken 41 suspected illegal immigrants into custody after they were found working at a Department of Defense contractor at the Port of Brownsville."

"These companies were hiring undocumented aliens and providing them with fraudulent documents to have access to very secure areas that are critical to our infrastructure and national security," Aquino said."

"She said she could not discuss what their jobs were."

"The workers were apprehended over a four-hour period Wednesday morning. All are men. Forty are Mexican nationals; one is a Guatemalan. All were to be arraigned before a federal magistrate in Brownsville on Thursday or Friday."

Just how many other vital top secret government projects are being worked on by illegals that don't even have citizenship much less clearence to do their job?

Why are illegals building the missile defense system and radar system that the government gave 73 million dollars to AMFELS Inc. to build to protect the Port of Brownsville and south Texas?

Just how many other DoD sub contractors especially along the southern border supply there employees with fake SSN's?

[edit on 30-9-2004 by TexasConspiracyNut]

Ok. this is my new edit. I think I made a mistake because I didn't stress the above link enough? is it the fact that I didn't stress the link or is it the fact that most of you don't care if Brownsville missile defense is being created by Mexicans!

[edit on 1-10-2004 by TexasConspiracyNut]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasConspiracyNut
"These companies were hiring undocumented aliens and providing them with fraudulent documents to have access to very secure areas that are critical to our infrastructure and national security," Aquino said."

That is why we need a national law that states that any company or individual hiring illegal aliens shall be fined $1000.00 Per Day for each occurance(illegal alien) retroactive to the first day of the illegal aliens employment. That way they will have to consider the possible fine when they consider hiring the illegal alien to begin with.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Agreed, but I'd like to comment about one thing before calling it a night. These subcontracters supplied fake social security numbers to there employees to work in a restricted area of a Department of Defense program designed to protect the port of Brownsville at the southern border of the US with Mexico.

The fact that this was allowed is something that needs to be brought to the attention of everyone concerned about the true security of the borders of the US so it isn't repeated.

These companies that supply fake SSN's have commited federal felonies bigtime and should be brought to justice and this should not be swept under the rug like I think is happening due to the election coming up.

join