It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we need a group prayer circle/vigil for Fukushima Reactor #4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I remember reading how Edgar Cayce saw, as did various individuals who experienced Near Death Experiences, that a group of10-20 people or more, praying at the same time for something, have a greater chance to effect it, than each person praying on their own.

So I figured I'd initiate some kind of date and time where a bunch of ATS members can pray for the Reactor #4 at Fukushima to be spared and all of us saved from this debacle.

I have a bunch of friends and associates in both the Nuke industry, engineers, operators, and so forth (both in the States, abroad, and in Japan), and they are all in agreement that we are practically sitting on an Extinction Level Event, one small earthquake away from utter worldly destruction from possible airborne atmospheric plutonium.

Along with that there is a number of websites with other such experts who are all in agreement about the terrible situation that we are facing with reactor #4. Google is your friend.

So what you say, we do a group prayer about this?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Pray to whom? To most religeous people, it matters what side of the fence you sit on. I'm not religeous, but I am spiritual. I believe there is a greater good out there, so to that entity, I pray the Fukushima disaster ends up being a bunch of nothing.

Unfortunately, I've read up too much on the subject.

ETA: my spelling is or not atrocious. Hmm, still not sure...
edit on 20-5-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I would like to pray also for everyone involved and at risk.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
That is exactly right. Was it meant as a joke?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What if Fukushima was Gods plan to prepare the world for Christs second coming.
What if you are praying directly against Gods work, maybe best searching the Holy Spirit first so you pray according to Gods will, not your own.
Prayer fails because people pray against what God in implementing, against what is Gods will.

You are praying your own will be done, the Lords prayer teaches us to pray the Fathers will.
God has a plan and clearly you dont know it, so dont get in His way.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

What time is the prayer going to take place? Make sure you include the time zone so people can make the correction for their time zone.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
What if you are praying directly against Gods work, maybe best searching the Holy Spirit first so you pray according to Gods will, not your own.
Prayer fails because people pray against what God in implementing, against what is Gods will.

You are praying your own will be done, the Lords prayer teaches us to pray the Fathers will.

What is the point of prayer if you can only pray for what God is going to do anyway? That's like asking God to make 2 + 2 equal 4.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by killbot2012

What time is the prayer going to take place? Make sure you include the time zone so people can make the correction for their time zone.

I have to figure that out depending on who's signing up fpr this group prayer and where everyone lives, and then set a coordintated time that is far for everyone involved. Im in central time zone U.S. Whats your time zone killbot?

As for all the haters and doubters, no room for you here. Just agree to disagree and leave those who pray and those who would like to do this to themselves.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

What is the point of prayer if you can only pray for what God is going to do anyway? That's like asking God to make 2 + 2 equal 4.

Because that is what God asked us to do, the part where it states "Your will be done" is bit like saying "Not my will be done".
Seriously do you think God will change things because humanity has a better plan? Thats not how God works and this thread is not how prayer works. God is not a little fat garden ornament whos belly we rub to get wishes. This prayer in this thread is tantamount to wishing well theology. Its silly.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Already praying.

Plutonium dust already in the air and is doing it's deadly deed right now. Make sure you are eating enough iron in your diet. And heavy metal chelaters.

Only a miracle can stop the suffering occuring, that has been orchestrated by the Evil empire. This was a natural event that was made much worse by man.
They knew about THE KEY and have used it against mankind to allow the lower vibrating 'beasts' come up form Hades.

Save Our Souls.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Because that is what God asked us to do, the part where it states "Your will be done" is bit like saying "Not my will be done".
Seriously do you think God will change things because humanity has a better plan? Thats not how God works and this thread is not how prayer works. God is not a little fat garden ornament whos belly we rub to get wishes. This prayer in this thread is tantamount to wishing well theology. Its silly.

Then why pray? By your logic it has an identical effect as not praying. God wants us to ask him to do what he's already going to do?

Besides, scripture contradicts you:

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24)

"You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." (John 14:14)

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)

"Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up;" (James 5:14-15)

Not that I believe any of this rubbish. Numerous double-blind studies have proven its ineffectiveness.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Then why pray? By your logic it has an identical effect as not praying. God wants us to ask him to do what he's already going to do?

Besides, scripture contradicts you:

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24)

"You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." (John 14:14)

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19)

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)

"Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up;" (James 5:14-15)

Not that I believe any of this rubbish. Numerous double-blind studies have proven its ineffectiveness.

I will say it again shall I, Because that is what God asked us to do, the part where it states "Your will be done" is bit like saying "Not my will be done".
Seriously do you think God will change things because humanity has a better plan?

God operates out of obedience not disobedience and all those texts have been taken out of context.

What do you care, you dont believe any of it, why waste my time.
People dont pray for greed and selfishness in Jesus name. Your exegesis is childish.

new topics

top topics

join