It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Divine Matrix pt. 2. "The Real Name of God"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Warning: The information contained in this thread is not being advertised as 100% truth!

It's no secret or conspiracy that math and geometry make up everything we are see and experience. What we have to determine however is which theory is truth!

Which theory makes the most sense! Which one is the most Divine.

Picture 7 represents 2 spirals coming together. Spirals represent infinity they are a 4 dimensional pyramid which is a 3 dimensional triangle which is a 2 dimensional circle.

Everything is circular. So is time! To know the future is to know the past. it's one ginat cycle that never ends. Find the end and beginning to a spiral. You can't! It has neither. Because everytime it ends it begins.

Back to picture 7 2 spirals coming together. What do they make? An hourglass! 8. How does this work for the matrix?

2 bodies coming together to create 1. Fornication between opposite sexes. Creates a new generation that travels onward through time. 2 carbon universes put together create 12 which is 3. A holy trinity. Which is a physical spiritual conscious.

Picture 8. Shows you how a spiral is a zero and one. Zers and ones represent the whole matrix at the root. Zero is the conatianer and 1 is everything else. Put them together and you get conscious universe. Or multiverse.

The math doesn't lie. Atleast not to me.

One more thing about picture 8. The one diagram shows you an eyeball recieving light from it's reality. Which is proof of consciousness. An eyeball that comprehends the light it is recieving.

Our pineal glands are antennas recieving signals from the universe. The one consciousness. Quantum Energy.

That is why all your information from birth was stored in 2 nuclei. Because all it is is a signal sent from head. The brain of it all.

Anyways. The Jewish Torrah has a 216 digit number that represents the real name of god.

take .9999 until you get 216 digits. why? 216 = 9 which is chaos. If you now take .0000 215 times until you get to the last digit and add 1. Then add both 216 digits together you get 1.00.

215 = 8 time. 1 = unity.

Basically god is the 1 unit or digit that means aboslutely nothing until you add him to the equation of everything! It is the 1 digit missing to create harmony!

What is the real name of god? 1,Unit,Seance(Zeus),Elohim(a low hymn).Father, YWHY

Maybe I'll come back and write some more eh?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I hope you come back and say more.. As I am lost. Though your chaotic op is quite interesting.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Interesting stuff,

Do you think mankind stlll would have created math if he had known from the very beginning that in all nature there is no perfectly straight line, no true circle, no standard of measurement? I'm not sure. Nonetheless, man did create it.

Math grew alongside Language as mankind attempted an interpretation of the world. It's probable that the originators of words and math assumed that through language they could explain nature and the cosmos; and they were not modest enough to believe they were only giving names to things.

I'm not sure if God is the number "1." I would go further and say God is Language.

But yes interesting post,

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Infinity - The Sum of All Things Zero

Chaos is inevitably followed by drive. -Americanist
edit on 20-5-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You haven't commented the second picture? This is an important one because we fall into the alchemy of the Whole being. The human body is an Extremely maleable vehicule
I'll stop here.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
This doesn't make sense.

It's in the realm of numerology and the fibonacci sequence. Click

Op did you watch this movie? If not you should.. But interesting thread and unique perspective. Hope you come back with more, as I have somewhat researched the topic in the past.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

It's in the realm of numerology and the fibonacci sequence. Click

Thanks for the link. Looks interesting. I'll have to read it in the morning

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Interesting stuff,

Do you think mankind stlll would have created math if he had known from the very beginning that in all nature there is no perfectly straight line, no true circle, no standard of measurement? I'm not sure. Nonetheless, man did create it.

Math grew alongside Language as mankind attempted an interpretation of the world. It's probable that the originators of words and math assumed that through language they could explain nature and the cosmos; and they were not modest enough to believe they were only giving names to things.

I'm not sure if God is the number "1." I would go further and say God is Language.

But yes interesting post,

Math was discovered through intuitive prowess! But was not created by man. Nor was the wheel created by man. Anything man thinks he created already existed somewhere in the cosmos.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So the real name of god isnt Allah?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
So the real name of god isnt Allah?

It is! the key point here that I was uncovering the Torrah's mathematical equation that represented the real name of god. Which is the number 1. Or so my theory says so.
edit on 22-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I don't understand the reasoning for some of this...

0. Everything

But zero is not everything, it is the exact opposite. In the absence of all countable "things" there is just a potential for those things to be. So if anything, zero should be potential/possibility.

1. Unity

This seems fair. I would also mention that this is the number of the bull God AL/EL (A is Aleph - symbol of the BULL'S head). Aleph represents Power/Strength, which makes sense since unity can be forced to make a group that will think/act a certain way.

2. Male/Female

More specifically, I would say 2 represents "relationships" and "difference/contrast", but this isn't bad.

3. Astral, Physical, Universal

How about this? When two join it creates another one. So, 3 is the number of creation.

Past + Present = Future , Male + Female = Child

4. Fornication

I'm not sure about the reasoning of how you got here.

I would say 4 is balance, harmony: North/East/South/West, Length/Width/Height/Time, A/C/T/G [DNA]

5. Elements

Since there are 4 special codes for the DNA, 4 directions, 4 dimensions (for this physical reality), 4 legs to hold up a table - I think it would make sense that there would be 4 elements as well to keep the balance.

For 5, I concluded senses (see, hear, taste, touch, smell). I don't consider psyche a 6th sense because when you are in the mind , you are imagining things as through one of these senses anyway.

6. Senses

I concluded Existence/Universe/Space since 6 basically covers all of the basic universal directions (up, down, left, right, back, and forth).

7. Consciousness

I do not see 7 as a positive number. It is a number relating to age (and therefore death). The planet Saturn has 7 rings. An alternative name for Saturn is Kronos (Time) who was evil. Saturn is also connected to Set God of Darkness (Satan). The so-called holiday is also on Saturn's Day.

There are the 7 days of the week, keeping things in order and in time slowly aging away...

8. Time

I concluded infinity/eternity because after the 7th there is the 8th which repeats the cycle of time (days of the week). There are also the 7 musical notes that just keeps repeating in different octaves after the 7th (8th to 1st).

9. Chaos

If anything, shouldn't zero be chaos? Why nine which is the final single digit of the set of numbers helping to keep the order from the first to the last? I concluded that 9 means Completion or Fulfillment, which is interesting since I said 3 means creation since 2 creates another.

3 (Creation) + 3 (Creation) + 3 (Creation) = 9 (Completion)

I would love your feedback on this.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

That is what I was trying to explain with the crude drawings of the eye and light spectrum.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You must have missed Part. 1
edit on 27-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join