It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Guys Did You Know There's No Such Thing As Aids ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS AIDS?

I watched a great documentary on it called "The House of Numbers" and I thin kit proves as pretty much fact that theres no such thing as aids and that your more likely to not catch anything.

Aids is not even really a disease its just symptoms that u get like a cough or a runny nose. But the thing is that they say aids exists because they need to make a lot of money from selling anti virals and raising money you know?

You see aids is really big business now and many people make there complete living from aids. here is a list of people who make a lot of money from aids:

Robert Downy Junior
Whoopi Goldberg
Barack Obama
Mit Romney

Those are just 4 people who make a lot of money from aids. They make it from things like fundraisers and taxpayers money.

The truth of the matter is yes you can get disease from having sex but mostly just chlymedia and gonorrea and herpes. Aids is really just a bunch of symptoms that any1 can get.

the proof is by a dr named dr deusenberg and he has proven many times that aids is a fake illness that most people have hiv in them and that if you test them they will have hiv.

so really hiv does NOT equal aids. most people in africa have "aids" because by saying a lot of people have aids they can keep funding aids programs. do you understand what im saying?

I can explain this more if you guys need to and i would also link to the video I watched but I dont know if thats against the rules is it agianst the rules for me to link to the video i watched on this?

You can trust me when i can say its basically proofen that aids is just a myth and it was a myth created out of anti gayness because aids was originally called grid which stands for gay related immune dieases with then they called aids because it hurt peoples feelings because it was a mean thing to say that only gays get aids even though thats true because gays get aids because of the fact that many of the party lifstyles in urban areas cause aids symptoms but there really not exclusive to gays anyone gets the symtpoms of aids if they do too much partying like drugs and drinking and alcohol.

But a virus called aids no it doesnt exist its a conspiracy born out of greed and gluttony of the hearts of men. Sound familiar LOL!

I'll explain more if you people are intertested but i thought i'd just let you guys know that YES AIDS IS NOT REAL DONT WORRY BAOUT IT DONT BE TOO AFRAID LOL.
edit on 20-5-2012 by elevatedone because: removed all caps

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am quite certain HIV is real and that AIDS is a result of it. If HIV does not exist then there are a lot of people out there who have been fooled into thinking they are sick and others who have been fooled into dying.

AIDS is a result of HIV, HIV is real.

Edit to add: Please though link your video, or some other form of proof to your claims.

Raist

edit on 5/20/12 by Raist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
OP. You are naive, and misinformed. It's thought processes like yours that kill people.

Des

edit on 20-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Do you have any evidence to prove these claims. Ive never know anyone personally that has had HIV or AIDS but I have friends that are former drug users that said they've lost friends because of it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So if AIDs is not a real disease, what is HIV? Do you seriously think that the programs for AIDS are shams when HIV is just a earlier form. This is like saying that bronchitis is just a bad common cold and is not a real illness.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
AIDS is not a disease, that is correct, it is a state that is caused by the HIV virus, if it breaks out. It is very real and one out of many good reasons to use protection.

de.wikipedia.org...

Not sure if AIDS can occour by something else than HIV right now.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wow, talk about the wrong day to find Ignorance Denied. It would seen across a number of threads this fine Sunday morning, ignorance is being celebrated like a National Holiday needs declared in it's honor.

AIDS isn't real, eh? That's a fascinating and VERY ignorant opinion to hold. Ignorant, to mean HAS NO VALID information. Not stupid.... One is a statement of cold fact, the other an insult. I don't mean to insult. Your statement goes so far beyond that level that insulting would draw away from the near criminal level of BAD information you're putting out for others to accept or read with interest.

I know it's fashionable these days to question everything that has ever or will ever exist. However many bodies fill graves to prove a thing really is a horrible as it is. On just a few things..like Cancer and AIDS though? It's really helpful to keep in mind, some of the people reading a thread like this have lost people close to them FROM the very illness one denies the existence of. It's not amusing, it's hurtful on a level that is obviously not grasped.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
this thread is aids...

pretty sad to read the op and know he's more than likely serious. Maybe he should be telling all the families of people who've died from aids, that they've been tricked...

Might make them feel better.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well if they can prove that AIDS isnt real then all those millions of people that died from it prove that the the placebo effect is stronger than any drug on the planet.

I have heard people make these claims but never seen any proof to verify it.

I dont doubt that given the opportunity people would make billions off the suffering and death of other humans.

I just havent seen the evidence to state that this is the case with AIDS. That it might have been engineered to create a pandemic I can believe, that it doesnt exist at all seems a bit of a stretch.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Gay people have a greater chance of catching AIDS than the normal population.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EdwardKill

Hi OP;

You are extremely brave to put this out there. I have known about the biggest conspiracy in the world, the great Aids Hoax, for many years now, but have found that I come up against a total block/brick wall when trying to share the actual truth about aids.

Give me some time, and I will post lots of links, books and vids in support.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Gay people have a greater chance of catching AIDS than the normal population.

Nit true at all. Actually nowadays a straight person is more likely to have it than a gay person. Most new infections are in older black women

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
LOL lotsof people asking the right questions thats really good its really important that u guys do ask the questions and dont believe what i say to be fact right away.

buddha himself said question the world so yes u need to question the world.

but yes its also fact that aids is NOT a virus here u can read that aids isnt a virus here.

en.wikipedia.org...

so yes u see aids is NOT a virus like most of us have been told.

now the question is "DOES AIDS EXIST!"

that question has two answers. the first answer is

YES AIDS EXISTS. U get aids from partying very hard. lots of drugs lots of alchol. lowers the immune systems of our bodies right? if u smoke way too much u will get aids. if u do too much drugs u will get aids. specifically the drug called POPPERS causes aids. this is very well established b/'c in the 80s many ppl used a drug called POPPERS it just so happens that mnay ppl in the GAY community used POPPERS. now what is POPPERS its a drug that affects the LUNGS.

Aids is a lungs disease. the prime symptom of having AIDS is that u have a lot of coughing, bronchitis, and ammonia. water in the lungs.

also AIDS is from having a rash on the skin right? So u have a lot of coughing, skin rash, etc. But those things u can have without having gay sex or sex without a proection with a woman. U dont NEED to have sex to get aids.

So the next question is is AIDS the same as HIV.

NO THE TWO ARE NOT THE SAME. Many ppl unfortunately think that HIV is the SAME AS AIDS. HIV is a disease but many people HAVE AIDS.

U really have about a 50/50 chance of having HIV and theres really NO SUCH THING AS HIV TEST.

They do an HIV test and yes they take blood but mnay people have things that look like HIV in there blood. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN U SHOULD TAKE MEDICINE OR STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX.

THE TRUTH IS THAT AIDS IS NOT THE SAME AS HIV. IF U HAVE HIV U CAN NOT GET AIDS DID U KNOW THAT? MANY PEOPLE DONT

Magic Jonson and Greg Lougayness are two people who cured there aids through a hard workout, good diet, lots of exercise, vegetables, chicken soup, rest, no smoking drinking, but lots of exercising. both of them cured there aids but both of them are HIV positve.

Many are hiv positive but most people dont have aids. if HIV causes aids why dont most people have it when so many people are so called"HIV positive."

heres the documentary i watched on this subject al about aids and how its really just a myth of hiv that hiv is not the same as aids. U guys asked for this documentary and here it is.

I did a lot of research on wikipedia nad the internet on this video after i watched it and sure enough its 100% true none of it can really be debated. is it comspriacy? yes kind of because people want to make GREED and MONEY in their hearts instead of love and kindness.

To cure aids u need to eat right, exercise, lots of rest, chicken soup. maybe 8 months of really hard workout with weight lifting, swimming. NO SMOKING eat lots of anti oxidants. Green vegatbles green broccoli and spinach the greener the more anti oixdants. Do not take drugs if u have aids u need to get plenty of rest with good helathy nutrition.

HIV cannot be cured but its something that many many ppl have. U might even have HIV doesnt mean u have aids though thats a myth.

Watch the part on the video about hiv testing and how unscientific it is. its such a JOPKE that they say LOL OH U HAVE HIV UR GONNA GET AIDS

WRONG U WILL NOT GET AIDS and U CAN cure aids trhoguh a good heatlhy life. Just ask Magic Jonson and Greg Lougayness. Both of them were Olyumpic athletes who got aids still going strong through workout and a hard diet. But they dont want u to think that they want to sell you AIDS MEDICINE AND MAKE MONEY FROM FUNDRAISERS LOL! WHAT A JOKE.

www.youtube.com...

PLZ DONT BAN ME IF ITS WRONG TO POST VIDEOS SOMEONE EARLIER IN THE THREAD ASKED ME 2 POST THIS VIDEO SO IM DOING IT ITS ALL A BOUT AIDS THIS IS NOT SPAMMING IM NOT SELLING THIS VIDEO I DID NOT MAKE THIS VIDEO!!! I DO NOT OWN THE RITES TO THIS VIDEO AND I HAVE NO COPYRITES OF THIS VIDEO BUT ITS ON U TUBE FOR FREE.

edit on Sun May 20 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix video link

edit on Sun May 20 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You can't be serious or that naive...

AIDS is caused by HIV and isn't some made up fantasy disease. It is real and it affects millions of people world wide. I do believe it was manufactured for the wrong reasons but that is another story and thread.

Here is a story you can read about Ryan White. He was a kid who acquired the virus from a blood transfusion and winded up dying from the disease known as AIDS. I have watched the movie based on his life and struggles with his school because of this disease and the stigma that comes with it.

For you to say this disease doesn't exist is an insult to those who have it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You're either one of the most misinformed people I've seen on ATS or you're a troll. I'm not clear on which.

HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS AIDS?

AIDS is an acronym for acquired immune deficiency syndrome. Two key points here:

It's differentiated from genetic immunodeficiency disorders, hence the "acquired" part of the acronym.

It's a syndrome, syndrome being defined as "a group of symptoms that consistently occur together or a condition characterized by a set of associated symptoms".

So, literally, it's a common cluster of symptoms associated with an immunodeficiency disorder that's not genetic. Can you explain how something with that definition doesn't exist?

Aids is not even really a disease its just symptoms that u get like a cough or a runny nose.

Yes, it's a syndrome. It says it in the name.

You see aids is really big business now and many people make there complete living from aids. here is a list of people who make a lot of money from aids:

Those are just 4 people who make a lot of money from aids. They make it from things like fundraisers and taxpayers money.

Can you explain a little more explicitly how the people you listed are "making money from AIDS"? You're being really vague by saying that they're getting from fundraisers and taxpayers.

The truth of the matter is yes you can get disease from having sex but mostly just chlymedia and gonorrea and herpes. Aids is really just a bunch of symptoms that any1 can get.

And another one of the diseases you can acquire (there's that word again) from having unprotected sex is the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Which in turn causes the symptoms associated with AIDS. Therefore it causes AIDS.

Your post is quickly turning into, "AIDS doesn't exist, but all of the evidence I'm presenting for why it doesn't exist is actually evidence that it exists."

the proof is by a dr named dr deusenberg and he has proven many times that aids is a fake illness that most people have hiv in them and that if you test them they will have hiv.

I would like to see some kind of evidence that "most people" have HIV.

so really hiv does NOT equal aids.

Correct. HIV is not the same thing as AIDS. HIV causes AIDS. Punching someone in the nose can give them a bloody nose, but a fist isn't the same thing as a bloody nose. This is neither new information nor is it rocket science.

most people in africa have "aids" because by saying a lot of people have aids they can keep funding aids programs. do you understand what im saying?

Yes, but you're making some pretty incredible claims and therefore must supply incredible evidence for them. This is the second time you've claimed that "most people" have AIDS. Evidence?

I can explain this more if you guys need to and i would also link to the video I watched but I dont know if thats against the rules is it agianst the rules for me to link to the video i watched on this?

Why would it be against the rules for you to provide the evidence in support of your argument?

You can trust me when i can say its basically proofen that aids is just a myth and it was a myth created out of anti gayness because aids was originally called grid which stands for gay related immune dieases with then they called aids because it hurt peoples feelings because it was a mean thing to say that only gays get aids even though thats true because gays get aids because of the fact that many of the party lifstyles in urban areas cause aids symptoms but there really not exclusive to gays anyone gets the symtpoms of aids if they do too much partying like drugs and drinking and alcohol.

Tust you... right. The reason that the name was changed to AIDS was to reflect the understanding that it wasn't limited to the homosexual community.

But a virus called aids no it doesnt exist its a conspiracy born out of greed and gluttony of the hearts of men. Sound familiar LOL!

Again, anyone who has taken the time to learn about it already knows that there's no such virus as AIDS. It seems like you don't understand the difference between a syndrome and a virus or the difference between HIV and AIDS.

Just curious, if HIV doesn't cause AIDS and AIDS doesn't exist, would you be willing to be repeatedly inoculated with a strain of HIV to see what happens?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

If you started this thread to get a reaction, you got your wish.

You should do your homework before coming on here my friend.

If a druggie gave you a needle stick injury and told you he had AIDS, I guarantee you would not sleep that night, and never get a good nights sleep thereafter if, when in the emergency ward of the hospital, the doctor contradicted your little statement that AIDS does not exist and informed you to verify that you are now a carrier by getting a 2nd opinion from your family doctor.

Speaking of which, get a drug test done, do not drive a vehicle and never, ever operate heavy machinery.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

If a druggie gave you a needle stick injury and told you he had AIDS, I guarantee you would not sleep that night, and never get a good nights sleep thereafter if, when in the emergency ward of the hospital, the doctor contradicted your little statement that AIDS does not exist and informed you to verify that you are now a carrier by getting a 2nd opinion from your family doctor.

Speaking of which, get a drug test done, do not drive a vehicle and never, ever operate heavy machinery.

NOT TRUE I AM VERY COMFORTABLE IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO GIVE ME AIDS OR HIV.

In the video I post u will see that Dr. Peter Deusenberg has MANY MANY TIMES VOLUNTEERED TO BE GIVEN HIV.

WHY? BECAUSE ITS FUNNY 2 THINK THAT HIV CAUSES AIDS AND IT DOESNT.

Hiv is a common retrovirus that many many ppl have.

We cant even rly test for aids. Its so sad.

I posted the link to the video for everyone to watch. The point is that you have probably had aids before in your life.

Have you ever had bronchitas? have you ever had ammonia? A skin rash? Then youve probably had AIDS because that is what AIDS is. U see people die from having AIDS not HIV.

HIV has never killed any1 but AIDS has killed millions. ALSO influenza has killed millions.

DOES THAT MEAN HIV CAUSES INFLUENZA? NO!!!!!

Aids is caused by maybe getting sick, too much coc aine, too much alcohol, too much party or BAD LUCK.

Some ppl get aids from just going to the mall every dya because theres lots of sick ppl at the mall.

U can get AIDS anywhere but it's not a big deal. Most ppl do not die from there AIDS. They eat vegetables drink soup, drink water and they get over it in a few weeks.

Some ppl get AIDS and die from there immune system being compromised.

BUT HIV and AIDS is NOT the same thing.

Watch the video link I posted it will explain everything RLY good movie.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

NOT TRUE I AM VERY COMFORTABLE IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO GIVE ME AIDS OR HIV.

In the video I post u will see that Dr. Peter Deusenberg has MANY MANY TIMES VOLUNTEERED TO BE GIVEN HIV.

WHY? BECAUSE ITS FUNNY 2 THINK THAT HIV CAUSES AIDS AND IT DOESNT.

Hiv is a common retrovirus that many many ppl have.

We cant even rly test for aids. Its so sad.

I posted the link to the video for everyone to watch. The point is that you have probably had aids before in your life.

Have you ever had bronchitas? have you ever had ammonia? A skin rash? Then youve probably had AIDS because that is what AIDS is. U see people die from having AIDS not HIV.

HIV has never killed any1 but AIDS has killed millions. ALSO influenza has killed millions.

DOES THAT MEAN HIV CAUSES INFLUENZA? NO!!!!!

Aids is caused by maybe getting sick, too much coc aine, too much alcohol, too much party or BAD LUCK.

Some ppl get aids from just going to the mall every dya because theres lots of sick ppl at the mall.

U can get AIDS anywhere but it's not a big deal. Most ppl do not die from there AIDS. They eat vegetables drink soup, drink water and they get over it in a few weeks.

Some ppl get AIDS and die from there immune system being compromised.

BUT HIV and AIDS is NOT the same thing.

Watch the video link I posted it will explain everything RLY good movie.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardKill
its also fact that aids is NOT a virus here u can read that aids isnt a virus here.

True AIDS is not a virus it is a syndrome and a result of having HIV.

So the next question is is AIDS the same as HIV.

Again true AIDS is a result of having HIV they are not the same thing.

I did a lot of research on wikipedia nad the internet on this video after i watched

See here is where the problem starts. You trust Wikipedia. Sure it can be helpful when you start research but Wikipedia itself is unreliable as it can be edited by anyone starting an account. Wikipedia is not a valid source of information. As for the internet well I can find stuff on the internets that say all sorts of false information. One has to have critical thinking and a great deal of common sense when dealing with the internet and the information on it.

You bring up Magic Jonson, you understand he has the money to buy the drugs to help keep him healthy right? Sure one can live longer now with HIV/AIDS than in the early days, but this is due to knowledge and life style. In the end though they still have HIV/AIDS, in the end a common cold could end their life due to the complications of infection because of the immune issues.

Raist

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I find these types of posts insulting. Especially because I just burried a friend yesterday of AIDS complications.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join