It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago police hit and run on NATO protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This video proof, courtesy of @YourAnonNews on twitter
www.ustream.tv...
twitpic.com...

Of course if this were an occupyer, or a civilian doing this to a cop there would be mass outrage....but apparently the police can do as they want.

Also are unconfirmed reports they ran over a woman as well(no video proof yet)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They are blocking traffic for the vehicle to get through. What do you expect? Looks like the guy was trying to stop the vehicle more or less then them deliberately plowing through him. They do have a job to do. It's his own fault. I didn't see the vehicle plow through anyone else or deliberately target him.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

On another thread the data is that no woman was hit, that was a rumor by some jerk who wanted to get the police in trouble with a lie. Lies only serve to blur the truth.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
He should've gotten run over for the cause.

Definitely looks illegal to me. Maybe somewhat justified if he was standing in front of an ambulance, but... it wasn't.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
They are blocking traffic for the vehicle to get through. What do you expect? Looks like the guy was trying to stop the vehicle more or less then them deliberately plowing through him. They do have a job to do. It's his own fault. I didn't see the vehicle plow through anyone else or deliberately target him.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
That doesn't matter. you still cannot run a vehicle into people and not stop

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Looks to me like he was slowing the van down enough so the other protestor could slash the rear tire. As soon as the tire is punctured he runs off.
edit on 19-5-2012 by ANOMALY502 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Nazis had a job to do too.

And they did it well at the expense of others.

# your jobs!

Join your fellow man!
edit on 20-5-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
Looks to me like he was slowing the van down enough so the other protestor could slash the rear tire. As soon as the tire is punctured he runs off.
edit on 19-5-2012 by ANOMALY502 because: (no reason given)

Exactly what i was thinking because he had no problem getting out of front of the vehicle.Its almost as if he waited to make sure his buddy could puncture the tire.Either way at the beginning of the clip you see him move forward to push the van.But i do think it surprised him they didnt stop.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews
. @Timcast citizen journalist was briefly arrested and then raided at GUN point tonight by police. Freedom in America is past fantasy.

Timcast is broascasting on Ustream.

America is circling the drain

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

ok first off its a police van not an ambulance and i consider this baiting.Watch this it will hit the news! The police are going to say they responded to a 911 call "fake call set up by undercover female cop using rape " the crowd actively blocked their access ,said cop scared for the life of victim rushed though the crowd
. What this looks like to me is the police are actively trying to get a reaction out of these people so they can demonize the protest as violent. Funny put a few drones in the air and the president in town and some nato a-holes and safety concerns fly right out the window.

sorry didn't see the tire slash- it could have been a reaction to what happened not a set up.
edit on 20-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

This pretty much sums it up for me, I watched the video and it looks just like what he/she described! No, thanks, not getting involved in that kinda crap!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

ok first off its a police van not an ambulance and i consider this baiting.Watch this it will hit the news! The police are going to say they responded to a 911 call "fake call set up by undercover female cop using rape " the crowd actively blocked their access ,said cop scared for the life of victim rushed though the crowd
. What this looks like to me is the police are actively trying to get a reaction out of these people so they can demonize the protest as violent. Funny put a few drones in the air and the president in town and some nato a-holes and safety concerns fly right out the window.

Puncturing the tires with a knife is definitely hostile.As for why police vehicle needed to get through the crowd who knows but if its an emergency (the purpose of the lights and the loud siren) then he should have got out of the way.He choose to get in the way of the vehicle trying to get them to stop.Obviously if i was a police officer i wouldnt have wanted to stop there with some guy carrying something sharp enough to puncture a tire.How hard would it have been for him to walk up to officer exiting the vehicle and stab him instead of the tire?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Puncturing the tires with a knife is definitely hostile.As for why police vehicle needed to get through the crowd who knows but if its an emergency (the purpose of the lights and the loud siren) then he should have got out of the way.He choose to get in the way of the vehicle trying to get them to stop.Obviously if i was a police officer i wouldnt have wanted to stop there with some guy carrying something sharp enough to puncture a tire.How hard would it have been for him to walk up to officer exiting the vehicle and stab him instead of the tire?

Ok watched the video like 5 times there seems to be two guys on the right side of the van as the guy is being pushed i think i might be wrong
edit on 20-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join