It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are energetic mind parasites manipulating us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Check out this Coast to Coast discussion with Jonathan Zap about energetic mind parasites that manipulate/control us. It's very fascinating and explains a lot. I've always wondered about this, so it's good that this discussion brings it out into the open. This explains why some places and people give you bad or weird vibes and why some people and places are energy vampires that drain you. Some people do seem to attract certain types of energy parasites or entities around them which affect others.

Article about energetic mind parasites:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Are energetic mind parasites manipulating us?,

Not quite manipulation, more like living off us.

Imagine an evil spirit that enjoys watching people suffer. That spirit will attach itself to a poor person so that they can live off the pain caused by poverty.

Right now many evil spirits are living off the fear caused by this NATO Summit.

People here think that a bad event will happen on 20-21 May.

TPTB spread a rumour that something bad will happen through IAMGABRIAL (ATS User) who spreads a rumour that Chicago is going to be destroyed. The negative entities that work for IAMGABRIAL now consume the fear.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
What? Mind parasite. No. You die from those and they are called amoebas. Don't use a nettle pot with tap water or do dives into a murky nasty pond. And when I said no, I did mean NO. You do not have anything in your brain except a bit of cr@p that someone on C2C put there....its a fun show but sometimes its way wack.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Actually, this idea has been around for some time, Colin Wilson wrote "The Mind Parasites" which was a mix of the paranormal, science and the Cthulu mythology started by HP Lovecraft. It's a great book!

The Mind Parasites at Amazon
The Mind Parasites on Wikipedia

This Jonathan Zap character might want to give credit where credit is due. What a novel idea.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/19.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Mind parasites are manipulating us? But I never heard anyone on Fox News say that! Can't be true. Just can't be.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Is this like nasajim was showing in his video?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Jonathon Zap principally bases his investigation into the psychic vampire phenomenon on three sources:
the books 'Parasite Rex' -by Carl Zimmer, 'The Mind Parasites', a fictional work by Colin Wilson, and the artist Alex Gray's L.S.D. experience which inspired his painting: 'Deities and Demons Drinking from the Milky Pool'.

From this platform he arrives at the conclusion that all historical anti-sentiment towards the Jewish race and Israel is caused by infection by mind parasites.

Why would such parasites be anti-Semitic? Are Jewish minds somehow an unfavourable environment for these parasites?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Old News.

Wrackspurts.

Or Nargles.

edit on 22-5-2012 by AlchemicalMonocular because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Dr. Mau, author of Sanctus Germanus, also talks about energetic mind parasites in this interview.

Part 1 of 2:

Here is a new interview with David Icke where he talks about the Archons, DNA, Royals and Iluminati History.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Interesting, I've recently been wondering about whether astral parasites like this exist.

I really only want to watch the video if it tells you one thing: how to get rid of them?

new topics

top topics

join