It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian teens taking the meaning of "death wish" to a whole new level.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is getting ridiculous. The Russian youth may be seriously running out of any perspective of future, because it's the only explanation to this outbreak of kids climbing mega urban structures, without any security gear or proper equipment whatsoever. I don't think they are tough or brave, I think they are stupid, empty and morbid. They have an unstoppable death-wish and they aren't gonna stop until they die. This is not sport, this is programmed suicide.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Whoa. i think your overreacting a bit, that is just dumb kids being dumb kids. It is not 'programmed suicide'. I doubt that want to die at all. Still very deadly and dangerous and idiotic. But it is not them wanting to die. If anything it probably gives them a sense of freedom, being on top of the world, exhilaration, etc. If they die doing that well i wont feel sorry and others shouldn't either. But personally i think that is pretty awesome. I wish i had the balls to do that

calm down. it's not your kids. Funny thing is they are most likely experienced at this and made it down just fine.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Holy crap!

My heart jumped a few times, they are totally playing with fire. One little mistake, a sneeze, a cough, a slip...

Really dumb.

link   
Wow, who needs mission impossible, when you have these two fools. One gust of hard wind would surely have them falling. That is totally insane, and props to them, I would be scared chitless. That is totally terrifying, especially with no protective gear to back you up in case you fall. OMG
edit on 19-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

link   
This isnt that bad... thing is someone's going to call them wimps, and start doing something more radical... like... "extreme-altitude parkour"!!!

Now that will be something...

But walking on the rails of a crane... not that radical.

link   
i would say they have balls though. Holy crap that is high

I wouldn't do it...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
That was amazing! I felt the rush when the camera was pointed down. Great job OP! Bungee anyone?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0subsZero13
Whoa. i think your overreacting a bit, that is just dumb kids being dumb kids. It is not 'programmed suicide'. I doubt that want to die at all. Still very deadly and dangerous and idiotic. But it is not them wanting to die. If anything it probably gives them a sense of freedom, being on top of the world, exhilaration, etc. If they die doing that well i wont feel sorry and others shouldn't either. But personally i think that is pretty awesome. I wish i had the balls to do that

calm down. it's not your kids. Funny thing is they are most likely experienced at this and made it down just fine.

This is waaaay bigger than "being dumb kids". Usually people who develop any sort of psychopathic behavior, don't realize it until it's too late. I think you simply can't see the whole picture. They WANT to die, but they didn't realize it yet. That's not fun at all and the first kid who appears in the video has morbid eyes. I don't see how playing with your own life can bring any sense of freedom, but that's me.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gruffly

Not to mention that a simple weather changing and they can kiss their a*ses good bye.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There are kids all over the world doing really risky stupid things.
A few years ago, train surfing was a big thing. Standing on top of moving trains.
Couch surfing too, that was tying a couch to the back of a moving car.
Bumper skiing was always fun, but still kind of dangerous.

Look at the Jackass team, some of the stuff they used to do also :shk:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Sent you a message.

new topics

top topics

join