It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic American Jihadist Loves Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
An American Islamic jihadist fighting in Somalia has published an online autobiography that includes fond memories of Canada.

In it, according to the Toronto Star, Hammami says he has no regrets about his life but misses his family and Western pleasures such as hot wings, Chinese food and Tim Hortons coffee.

"There are Tim Horten's (sic) fast-food joints all over the place and people speak from their nose," Hammami wrote, recalling his first impressions after crossing the U.S.-Canada border.

"We used to have a blast asking the Canadians we met: "How 'bout that hockey eh? Wanna have a coffee at Tim Horten's or should I get ya a Fresca?'

"Everything is the same, but slightly different. Dollars are called 'Loonies' and a two dollar coin is a 'Toonie.' That became important on one occasion because I think I got badgered in the airport once for not knowing what a bloody 'Loonie' is.

"But, eventually I got used to the accent and I started to have an addiction to Tim Horten's coffee."

Guess he doesn't like America or Starbucks though.

IMO, just goes to show you that these "Islamic Jihadists" are just like you and I; people of the earth... They simply just don't like their people and families being killed.
edit on 18-5-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hmm, who was killing his family in Canada?

Rah rah rah, we kill the poor people, we all must die.

got it.

edit on 18-5-2012 by mainidh because: pool.. ahh 6:30am you stinker!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

yeah because Islamic jihadists have never killed anyone ever....if they weren't so goddamn ignorant in the head in that part of the world and would stop with their religious bull# maybe their families wouldn't be killed..it's really not that hard to behave yourself and act like a human being is it?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

They simply just don't like their people and families being killed.

they also don't like gay people, women and anyone who oppose's they're religion.....oh and the west.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Tim Hortons in Kandahar closed down in 2011.

Since then [2006], 230 Canadians have been employed at the store, which has served customers from 37 different nations. "We are flattered that so many troops from different nations also made Tim Hortons a part of their everyday routine," House said.

www.cbc.ca...

Maybe world peace isn't going to be because of McDonalds, but because of Tim Hortons? :p

new topics

top topics

join