It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Summit: Can people prepare to expose a False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Speculations are flying around about a possible false flag event during the NATO summit in Chicago on May 20-21.

Since it's pretty much common knowledge that false flag events have been used by the US government and military for many years, I find myself asking "What could have been done to better expose some of these lies?"

In many cases, like the Gulf of Tonkin incident that was used to justify military action in Vietnam, not much could have been done unless someone had a really big boat, cameras, and a lot of time and money.

This is not a thread to debate whether 9/11 was a false flag operation, but let us suppose for a minute that it was. What if you suspected it was coming? There are things that could have been done by the people, not necessarily to prevent the incident, but to expose the government lies about it after the fact.

For example, if an organized group of people suspected in advance that something involving the WTC on 9/11 was imminent, they could have:

1. Set up cameras to monitor the WTC buildings for several months prior to 9/11. Capture images of all suspicious people coming and going. Get license plates, names, and background checks if possible.

2. Get someone on the inside in building maintenance, find out what type of 'upgrades' or other activities are scheduled. Pay off a janitor to snoop around for unauthorized people (...or explosives...).

3. Be prepared to fully document the event from start to finish, complete with many camera angles, quality audio, immediate interviews from witnesses about what really occurred. (I guess this sorta did happen.)

4. Etc, etc...

I'm not exactly a super-sleuth so my list of ideas is rather short, but I think you get the point. I'm sure there are potentially tons of great ideas for what could be done by a resourceful, organized group of people to capture irrefutable, concrete evidence of a government false flag event.

So, given that lots and lots of folks out there are predicting something BIG during the NATO summit in Chicago (just do a search on ATS or Google for that matter), could some resourceful people blow the lid off the government lies by being prepared to gather undeniable evidence?

What would you do to catch them red-handed? Can it be done?

I sincerely hope that the next false flag gets fully exposed, results in a HUGE scandal, and some big dogs get taken down. Then maybe, just maybe it will open some of the sheeple's eyes to what's been going on for years.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I must have been absent that day for common knowledge about a false flag operation that has already occurred. Can you fill me in ?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I have a feeling there is going to be a serious beat down on protestors with the big meeting taking place during a significant event for occultists (solar eclipse) along with the Venus (lucifer 5 pointed star) transition with the Sun.

They will fall . . . eventually, just do right in your life until then, and sleep with one eye open ( get it?)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

it only happend in their head...hence no proof...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Obviously you've never even spent one minute on a New York City street or you would not expect to monitor any suspicious persons entering or exiting the trade center. First off, there was a very large subway station right beneath the trade center with trains departing for or arriving from New Jersey, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx and there were masses and masses of people coming and going all the time. It would be impossible to monitor even some of the suspecious persons. ( Its NY for cryin out loud)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is going to make the WTO riots in Seattle look like mr. Rogers neighborhood.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
reply to post by karen61057

it only happend in their head...hence no proof...

ahhhhh

no wonder.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am from the south side of Chicago. I was down there for the Sox/Cubs game this afternoon. I can attest to hundreds of people walking around with cameras while protesting. I think they are more so trying to expose police brutality, but I could be beneficial for what you are suggesting.

This is just my opinion, but I think if the government attempted a false flag this weekend it would be stupid. There is SO much security and military involvement present in the city, they would look incompetent, even more so than more would argue they already are. If 9/11 was a false flag, the had the element of surprise, at least against the general public. If the government was to stage an attack against Chicago or the leaders this weekend, I think even more skeptical people would raise an eyebrow. How will all the police, military, and surveillance was this allowed to happen.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

I must have been absent that day for common knowledge about a false flag operation that has already occurred. Can you fill me in ?

Its ATS every event in human history is a false flag operation. And anything and everything that could happen is declared a to be a false flag ahead of time.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Here's a thread with a nice summary. Link

It sounds like you're implying that our government would not be inclined to plan a false flag operation. Have you read about Operation Northwoods?

Operation Northwoods

The scanned documents contain terribly incriminating evidence that the government was seriously considering staged acts of violence and other universally unethical actions. I believe it was Kennedy that prevented the military from carrying out a false flag with Cuba.
edit on 18-5-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart
I am from the south side of Chicago. I was down there for the Sox/Cubs game this afternoon. I can attest to hundreds of people walking around with cameras while protesting. I think they are more so trying to expose police brutality, but I could be beneficial for what you are suggesting.

This is just my opinion, but I think if the government attempted a false flag this weekend it would be stupid. There is SO much security and military involvement present in the city, they would look incompetent, even more so than more would argue they already are. If 9/11 was a false flag, the had the element of surprise, at least against the general public. If the government was to stage an attack against Chicago or the leaders this weekend, I think even more skeptical people would raise an eyebrow. How will all the police, military, and surveillance was this allowed to happen.
Just my 2 cents.

I think you are correct, the NATO summit would not be a prime choice for such an operation. I'm not suggesting that I believe all the predictions flying around.

My point is that with existing technology, it may get more and more difficult for the government to "cover all the loose ends" when they decide to undertake their next diabolical act as a pretext for whatever military action is desired.

If public support for a predetermined military agenda does not exist in the homeland, these events are used to create the necessary support. I believe that eventually technology will play a factor in someone getting caught.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I think the most logical thing to do would be to try to stop the event at its origin and if that fails just don't show up and there can't be an event. I mean, how can you false flag event an empty field or building and it mean something?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Originally posted by headorheart

Just my 2 cents.

I think you are correct, the NATO summit would not be a prime choice for such an operation. I'm not suggesting that I believe all the predictions flying around.

My point is that with existing technology, it may get more and more difficult for the government to "cover all the loose ends" when they decide to undertake their next diabolical act as a pretext for whatever military action is desired.

If public support for a predetermined military agenda does not exist in the homeland, these events are used to create the necessary support. I believe that eventually technology will play a factor in someone getting caught.

Oh I absolutely agree. Look how many home videos there is from 9/11. Almost every cell phone has a camera now, our actually camera's megapixels are much higher, and the internet has connected so many more people together. There is almost no privacy anymore. I agree the government may soon feel the pressure of this as well.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

I think the most logical thing to do would be to try to stop the event at its origin and if that fails just don't show up and there can't be an event. I mean, how can you false flag event an empty field or building and it mean something?

Well, I think stopping such an event at its origin is a whole different topic. I'm not sure how a group of non-military people could go about stopping a government operation.

Also, I'm not sure how you could get everyone to "not show up". Not all false flag events are carried out in a public forum.

For example, if our government wants to go to war with Iran but does not have the support of the people to initiate another war, the strategy would be to fabricate or facilitate an event that garnishes the needed support. This could be the murder of a US diplomat in Iran, or an unprovoked assault on a US military convoy by Iranians. When these events occur, there is no way to tell what really happened other than what you hear from the mainstream media.

It could be that the CIA killed the diplomat and framed it on an Iranian operative. Or it could be that there was no assault on a US military convoy at all. In those cases, the "just don't show up and there won't be an event" argument doesn't really apply.

If you use 9/11 as an example, how would it be possible to prevent that many people from "showing up" in such a densely populated area?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I thought this was an exercise of tactics and the question was what would be the best thing to do if we had prior knowledge of the event.

Is that not the question?

eta Who knows of the event? Everyone or just the people reading your opening post?
edit on 18-5-2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

I thought this was an exercise of tactics and the question was what would be the best thing to do if we had prior knowledge of the event.

Is that not the question?

eta Who knows of the event? Everyone or just the people reading your opening post?
edit on 18-5-2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

Yup, that's the real question. If you had foreknowledge of a probable impending false flag event, what can be done with this knowledge to expose it? Prevention is different, and could be very difficult.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

If I really knew what was going to happen, I would not try to catch them in the act. It would still be prevent or run. I don't see logic in placing people in harms way to catch a criminal.

If we weren't allowed to use money:

to prevent it:
Id publicize by making a video with all the details. Then spam youtube with videos, but give them misleading titles like miley cyrus is pregnant by justin beiber! or lil wayne and nicki minaj are the same person! - something to draw attention to the video quick. If they go viral the false flag attack wouldn't happen.

to catch them in the act:
Id go to social networks with rumors of celebs making a stop at the place at the scheduled date and for everyone to come, and again Id have to go back to youtube with videos. The videos wouldn't be about anything dangerous though because Id want them to come.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
wonder if this is your flag your after bigpondnews.com...
edit on 19-5-2012 by feelingconnected because: because

top topics

join