It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A false flag is coming

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Distractions needed for:

The Obama vetting
Panetta ignoring the war powers act.
Drone/passenger scare
Greece plumetting

So many things are just collapsing all over. The globalists NEED a distraction. It won't be war with Iran or anywhere else, it will be a false flag.

It will be announced on Monday, but will have happened on Sunday May 20th, coinciding with the eclipse. Few will notice the report of a military victory against the al qaeda forces, defeating the mastermind behind the recent underwear plot.

This distraction will justify everything happening so far: NDAA, Obama, Executive power, drones, etc.

Granted, it WILL NOT be bigger than 9/11, nor even bigger than the latest television show, but they will do it anyways.

I hope I'm wrong because it should not be this easy to predict their plans.

edit on 18-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

A FALSE FLAG IS COMING

You forgot to mention just what this false flag/distraction will be that's going to happen on the 20th...

Plus do you really think that the eclipse that not everyone will even see will dominate the news so much as to

overshadow this supposed false flag??
edit on 5/18/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

ok sorry ,, butt

"mastermind behind the recent underwear plot. "?????????????

Just how close ,,or behind,,,would this be ,,exactlly,?,behind the recent underwear plot,,lol,,
ya,,ok might want too change that,,lol

And is it a woman?,,behind this underware??plot???,
Me.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

come on dood
when ?
where?
What ?

whats your source

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I think you are...too many people are keeping an eye out for this very thing!

Who knows though...they have a long history of keeping things on the down low!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Every week a new nut goes on about a false flag. That term has been used so much it has lost all meaning.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Every week a new nut goes on about a false flag. That term has been used so much it has lost all meaning.

kind of like the word "terrorism".

i agree. too many fear mongers, and yet another day will pass with no false flag.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton

Maybe that is the 'false flag".

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I know what it is ! I was in the super secret meeting regarding the false flag symbolized by the coming eclipse and the underwear plot, I will tell you before the triangulate my position ! Few of us got away to speak it ... On May 20th they will *pop* on *crack* aliens *beep* the moon ... *static*

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
Distractions needed for:

The Obama vetting
Panetta ignoring the war powers act.
Drone/passenger scare
Greece plumetting

So many things are just collapsing all over. The globalists NEED a distraction. It won't be war with Iran or anywhere else, it will be a false flag.

It will be announced on Monday, but will have happened on Sunday May 20th, coinciding with the eclipse. Few will notice the report of a military victory against the al qaeda forces, defeating the mastermind behind the recent underwear plot.

This distraction will justify everything happening so far: NDAA, Obama, Executive power, drones, etc.

Granted, it WILL NOT be bigger than 9/11, nor even bigger than the latest television show, but they will do it anyways.

OK, there will be a false flag to distract us from events, but it's not going to be very big??? How does that work? To be a distraction wouldn't the event need to be big??
edit on 18-5-2012 by froglegs79 because: forgot my "not"

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OMFG today on ATS has just been funny for me. I just read faked FBI story now this guy with a vauge statement claiming a false flag... why do these post get to stay up...OP i suggest next time you are going to claim a false flag or predict an event you provide as must detail and information with the post.. thats all people will take it more seriously and not dog you

and im not lashing out at you or anything im just being sincere about it!
Have good day!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
this thread is an excellent example of pre-crisis management. it also illustrates the extent to where people will go when trying to save their own lives. thank you OP...star and flag for you, congratulations.

calling it a 'false flag' is quite false however.

its going to be a 'true flag' event that will be so loud no one will hear it.

i'm taking the flag back, now.

edit on 18-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
this thread is an excellent example of pre-crisis management. it also illustrates the extent to where people will go when trying to save their own lives. thank you OP...star and flag for you, congratulations.

calling it a 'false flag' is quite false however.

its going to be a 'true flag' event that will be so loud no one will hear it.

i'm taking the flag back, now.

edit on 18-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

Capture the flag!!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The" event" will need to be a cliff hanger of some kind that goes on for a period of time and the mainstream gets to play it up over weeks.....
Like fukishima ,but actually reported in the news that everyone listens to.....
The "event" will have to be some kind of apocalyptic happening that is big enough to grab everyones attention, but small enough to manage...
Maybe another oil leak?or perhaps a grounding of a tanker?
Anything of that nature, that has legs will do......but it got to be newsworthy enough to last for a while.....
So many possibilities, that anticipation of the exact thing would take a lot of intel we dont exactly get.....
i believe its comming too, maybe not this weekend, but hey, anytime soon....
regards .........s

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

what a cool idea,,
Capture the flag!!!!,,,,,,im in.

i should get a flag for that right,,

Me.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It'll happen during the eclipse to distract us from seeing Nibiru/Planet X as it finally becomes visible.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

i can star you but i cant flag you.. lol go ahead and add me if you like as friend

OP nice try though

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Would not surprise me

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

yeah... just as the aliens attack us and we start a world war with the secret society all while faking a moon landing!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hm, great thinking.
Maybe it will have something to do with the London olympics? I heard something will be odd about this years's olympics, but I can't remember what.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join