It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus and his message........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hmm I know many people like him. Sounds like he�s a fantasist. Like the guy at my work who, if you mention table tennis or something, he'll say he was the European champion back in '84 with a great career ahead of him before his dodgy wrist kicked in....

It's taking fantasy role play games to a different level. It usually stems from deep seated insecurity and/or low self esteem.

Or maybe he did create the AIDS virus and deserves to have his cock chewed off by hungry badgers�

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
lol if he did i'd like to get him alone in a secure undisclosed location, one of my family memebers has HIV

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So what's the score then Solomon? Do you stand by that post and claim to have created the AIDS virus?
Or Do you claim that the post was not done by you? Or what? At the moment your in the same league as the guy who sits on the wall at the end of my street all day, loudly asking everyone that passes what the time is before running screaming down the middle of the road.

What's the answer?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh, he's gone again. What a surprise.

Good find by the way Lysergic

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
he was online for a good while as i posted all that stuff
thanks goes to william and echelon, they had the links ready i just read it and compiled it in me head

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
www.ariescomputer.com...

Posted by Solomon Tulbure on November 24, 2002 at 01:16:01:

It is my deepest regret to inform you that the Illuminati Order is no more. Due to the overwhelming attempts on my life by the Christian Coalition and the Islamic brotherhood in alliance with the higher order members of the Illuminati who have turned their backs on me, I have folded under the pressure. I cannot stand their constant attacks upon my life. Only a few days ago members of the higher order Illuminati tried to inject me with the HIV virus which I developed for them myself. It is not fair. I cannot take this anymore. The pressure is to much for me. I apologize to all those who paid me for memberships in the Illuminati. I cannot afford to reemburse you. I need every cent that I have to merely survive.

kindest regards,
max

So how, when, and why did you create the HIV virus?
Just courious...

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by Lysergic]

Solomon man what kind of # are you on. You are killing it for real. krossfyter you are wasting your time even talking to this dude....Ok back to you Solomon. What are you trying to accomplish. I must admit I don�t know you but from your first post you have been getting attacked. I think it was the way you came off.

My name is Maximus Illuminati, author of 3 books; "The Illuminati Manifesto", "President G.W. Bush is a Moron: Islam Is NOT Peace", and "Christianity Exposed".

I am a hard core atheist, objectivist and a freethinker. The book I am working on currently is to be entitled "Awaken Illuminati".

This tells a lot about you without William even putting you on blast. You come off cocky as hell. Is What they have posted about you true. If not here your chance to come clean. Your trying to create a false perception of yourself for acceptance. I can�t believe the people were actually dumb enough to pay you money to become illuminist. If someone is that stupid they pretty much deserved it. But for real man come clean tell us who you really are

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
well...i think the bible is a good story...very interesting....truth or not...i am no where being a full fleged athiest...and i am no where near being a faithful cristian...ive basically just decided to live my life...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hey abstract....It would be very wrong of you I think sir to think that the only time the Lord would use that saying "go away from me, I knew you not" is only in the scriptures you quoted. So enlighten me to what you might think he would say to one whom is unsaved and going to hell on that day of judgement???? Im very curious as to what you think.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by believerinchrist
So enlighten me to what you might think he would say to one whom is unsaved and going to hell on that day of judgement???? Im very curious as to what you think.

"so yeah, umm, i have good news and bad news.. the good news is, there is a heaven. The, uh, bad news is... you didn't make the cut. Sorry."

(slips God a fiver)

"alright, get in here.. but no one hears about this, got it?"

(walks into heaven)

"And no more sinning! I mean it."

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hey abstract....It would be very wrong of you I think sir to think that the only time the Lord would use that saying "go away from me, I knew you not" is only in the scriptures you quoted. So enlighten me to what you might think he would say to one whom is unsaved and going to hell on that day of judgement???? Im very curious as to what you think.

I believe that that quote basically says that you can say that you are Christian or a follower of Christ, but if your actions don�t coincide with what you say then you practice lawlessness. Jesus has said countless time that he wants us to follow his father and worship his father not him. He can only show you the way (especially back then) it is up to you to make that first step. God is love, plain and simple. A perfect example of this is Bush. He says he�s Christian and will quite the bible in a minute, but follows a cult that uses the remains of dead people to perform rituals. That doesn�t sound �Christian� to me. Any questions?!?!?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If I seemed a bit harsh with my question to you, I didnt mean to. I think that was a very good analogy to what the lord meant in those scriptures. I must agree with you on that. Im not saying I know everything about the Lord or the bible, Im just searching and seeking Jesus and am trying to get to where he is. I think these discussions that we post pleases the Lord, they must for he says when we gather and speak of him for he is present. I believe that he is present even when we converse this way on the pc and enlightens us , me, you when we discuss him. For all it can do is please him for it is a means of witnessing for him to every one that reads these posts. When I said or quoteed that could one imagine him saying "Go away from me, I knew you not" I truly believe that alot of sinners whom are not going to make it may hear that very saying from the lord or some things very simalar. Do you agree?

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If I seemed a bit harsh with my question to you, I didnt mean to. I think that was a very good analogy to what the lord meant in those scriptures. I must agree with you on that. Im not saying I know everything about the Lord or the bible, Im just searching and seeking Jesus and am trying to get to where he is. I think these discussions that we post pleases the Lord, they must for he says when we gather and speak of him for he is present. I believe that he is present even when we converse this way on the pc and enlightens us , me, you when we discuss him. For all it can do is please him for it is a means of witnessing for him to every one that reads these posts. When I said or quoteed that could one imagine him saying "Go away from me, I knew you not" I truly believe that alot of sinners whom are not going to make it may hear that very saying from the lord or some things very simalar. Do you agree?

Yea the bible is confusing. The problem is that the original writings weren't books. They have been chopped up and separated so much that I think that is where a lot of the contractions. And the thousand year gaps and translations don�t help either. I think that one should know the history behind the bible before they start to study it. That way they have an open mind.

I must admit it that I have only recently started to study religion (i.e Judaism - the first books of the bible, Christianity � the new testament and Islam � Quran). I do feel you though and you are right it does please God. He wants us to know the truth but some aren�t ready for it. I don�t think truth will make you say �All that I believe is a lie� Just that I wasn�t looking at the whole picture.

I�m sorry if I come off a little harsh believerinchrist and to a lot of you out there. I�m just walking a different path, but I believe that it will lead to the same place that we all are trying to get to�..enlightenment . A person can�t be enlighten by another. He must enlighten himself with the help of the great sprit that I like to call the Most High. This is where my faith steps in because I cannot explain the who, what, when, where and why of God. I only debate about the interpretation of the message that has been handed down from the Most High.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ive never studied the religions you are speaking of. Someone once told me to study all religions and or read all the different bibles that are out there and make my own decisions about wich ones are right or wrong. The one thing that stops me though is that the Lord tells usthat we ought not to read those things that might lead one astray or false teachings. The only way I can tell anyone that I know that Im on the right track is like I said in my post about a miracle happening to me [the post "want to here a miracle"] on chit chat,is that I know what happened to me that night and the holyspirit did step right into me and spoke through me about things that I know nothing about. It truly was a miracle and this christian is gonna make it for Jesus dwells in me. All things are comeing to pass and I truly believe these are the end times. This generation will not pass without the comeing of the Lord. I do believe that you are right when you say that we are all hading in the same direction but I dont think that one who does not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ will not make it to heaven for the way to the father is through Jesus. No Idont think that Jesus and God are the same but I do believe that they are one. In the way that me and my wife are one in the same but on a different level. I hope I didnt confuse you. May the Lord be with us all Amen.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Abstract....

All the best in finding the Truth.........the descision is yours......and keep searching,and keep reading and ask many ,many questions...........and keep in mind that the way to the truth is not easy............

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ive never studied the religions you are speaking of. Someone once told me to study all religions and or read all the different bibles that are out there and make my own decisions about wich ones are right or wrong. The one thing that stops me though is that the Lord tells usthat we ought not to read those things that might lead one astray or false teachings. The only way I can tell anyone that I know that Im on the right track is like I said in my post about a miracle happening to me [the post "want to here a miracle"] on chit chat,is that I know what happened to me that night and the holyspirit did step right into me and spoke through me about things that I know nothing about. It truly was a miracle and this christian is gonna make it for Jesus dwells in me. All things are comeing to pass and I truly believe these are the end times. This generation will not pass without the comeing of the Lord. I do believe that you are right when you say that we are all hading in the same direction but I dont think that one who does not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ will not make it to heaven for the way to the father is through Jesus. No Idont think that Jesus and God are the same but I do believe that they are one. In the way that me and my wife are one in the same but on a different level. I hope I didnt confuse you. May the Lord be with us all Amen.

Believer - you can read anything you want. Do not worry about whether they are false teachings, or not. The Lord will grant you the strength to know what is the right path and which isn't. Therefore, you must never stop studying and learning. Knowing more can never be bad. You can tell the difference between Good and Evil because you ate the fruit. The knowledge of Good and Evil is coursing through everyman. It is passed down in our genetics. So you know the difference.
Trust that, and go read every book you can get a hold of, right now. Learn, learn, learn.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
if any one wants to read on original sin........

Note: Orthodox use the word "ancestral sin" in relation to the disobedience of Adam and Eve. The Orthodox understanding on this matter is quite different from the "west" in its doctrine of "original sin." This article will also explain why).

www.orthodox.clara.net...

and there's .......

St. Paul, Satan is not simply a negative power in the universe. He is personal with will, [21] with thoughts, [22] and with methods of deception, [23] against whom Christians must wage and intense battle [24] because they can still be tempted by him. [25]
He is active in a dynamic manner, [26] fighting for the destruction of creation and not simply waiting passively in a restricted corner to accept those who happen to rationally decide not to follow God and the moral laws inherent in a natural universe. Satan is even capable of transforming himself into an angel of light [27].
He has at his disposal miraculous powers of perversion [28] and has as co-workers whole armies of invisible powers.[29] He is the "god of this age," [30] the one who deceived the first woman.[31] It is he who led man [32] and all of creation into the path of death and corruption. [33]

link below..........

orthodoxinfo.com...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ive never studied the religions you are speaking of. Someone once told me to study all religions and or read all the different bibles that are out there and make my own decisions about wich ones are right or wrong. The one thing that stops me though is that the Lord tells usthat we ought not to read those things that might lead one astray or false teachings.

The King James Version of the bible is not all of the works. It's like having a recipe for cake and leaving out the eggs. The Lost Books of the bible and The lost Books of eden are not in the King James version. Theses are more than just a couple of chapters but many books I think totaling 20. I'm not sure because the book that had them are at my moms house in Michigan.

Judaism consist of the torah which are the books of Moses. But the lost books of Eden have more about genesis. I guess King James(i.e Rapist of little boys and murder of priest ) decided that theses books were unimportant. As for the Quran I don�t think that it will lead me astray because it coincides with a lot of what is in the torah. However taken literally one might misinterpret some passages. This is also the same with the torah.

One must have an open mind when reading theses books. Throw away everything you have been taught and learn for yourselves from these great novels. I must admit that the bible can be a little dry that is because it was translated from Hebrew to Old English then to modern English. The Quran Is a little easier to read to me at least. It has the Arabic on one side and the English( not old English) translation on the other side making it eaiser to read.

I just think that Truth is Universal. One has to shift through a the deception to find it though and that is what I believe I am doing. You feel me?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Abstract....

All the best in finding the Truth.........the descision is yours......and keep searching,and keep reading and ask many ,many questions...........and keep in mind that the way to the truth is not easy............

What is allways right is never easy, but i'm up to the challange. Thanx for the vote of confidence

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by quango

Believer - you can read anything you want. Do not worry about whether they are false teachings, or not. The Lord will grant you the strength to know what is the right path and which isn't. Therefore, you must never stop studying and learning. Knowing more can never be bad. You can tell the difference between Good and Evil because you ate the fruit. The knowledge of Good and Evil is coursing through everyman. It is passed down in our genetics. So you know the difference.
Trust that, and go read every book you can get a hold of, right now. Learn, learn, learn.

You summed it up

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. 'Teacher,' he asked, 'What must I do to inherit eternal life?' 'What is written in the Law?' Jesus replied. 'How do you read it?' He answered: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 'You have answered correctly,' Jesus replied. 'Do this and you will live.'" - Luke 10:25-28

Jesus' message summed up. No mention of sacrificial Christ necessary for salvation, only love towards God.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join