It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus and his message........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
He never said I am God or this is how you should pray to me etc. or whatever. Whats the reason?

He wasn't.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomon Tulbure

He never said I am God or this is how you should pray to me etc. or whatever. Whats the reason?

He wasn't.

nice avatar. Do you mean he wasn't GOD?!?!?

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao

He wasn't.

nice avatar. Do you mean he wasn't GOD?!?!?

Precisely.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
But that you may know that the Son of Man has the power on earth to forgive sin

forgive sin =reverse aging

As in aging is punishment for sin

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Have you been here before, Sol? You really seem familiar.
Your seething hatred for Christianity coupled with your extremely stale argument, nothing more than a broken record or ignorance and misunderstanding.
I'll bet you are, this time you are trying to hide behind the intro, trying to build some kind of credibility as you walk in the door.

May I remind you, even if you are an author of several books, that anybody can write a book. I could name you several authors that are idiots.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You mustn't upset this chap, Thomas: it is alleged -no doubt by rascals and scallywags -that he can react dramatically.
Some giggles here, cyberchums:
nodeity.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I can't click, although the cursor turns into a hand. Darn, I wish I were a computer geek!

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Without quoting scripture...readers who are here already know them, they just need to be reminded I think....When moses went on the mount to speak with the Lord the people stayed back for fear that they would die if looked apon by the Lord...one had to be cleansed and purified by a priest in order to attempt to get close to God ect. ...the reason the Lord sent Jesus was a way for his children [US] to be saved and to make it to heaven... the Lord thinks of all of us as we think of our children. The same way you look at your baby and love that baby so much that you would die for it is the same as the Lord loves us[his babys] and he did send one to die for us...his son...a part of him...when the lord looks down from heaven at a sinner he sees a dirty rag of a human being that is nothing but sin and filth but when one accepts Jesus as his personal savior and trusts and believes....and that my friends is not much to ask of someone....he doesnt see that rag of sin anymore he sees the blood of Jesus Christ covering that person....you see it was the only way for the Lord to pave a way for us to get to him...through Jesus...he had to come and shed his blood the way he did and die for us in order for anyone of us to ever get to God...for before he sent Jesus is was not possable. If there is anyone reading this post who is not saved and accepted Jesus as their personal savior please just ask this question of yourself....How would you feel when you are standing before the Lord on judgement day and he looks at you and says "Go away from me. I knew you not." My lands...what could be worse than that? There sure isnt any more chances left after that conversation. It reminds me of a skit I heard on the radio. This man is standing before God on judgement day and the Lord is looking through the book of life. All the sudden he says please have a seat over there and he looks over to where the Lord pointed and sees the devil sitting there and the man says "I dont want to sit there! Please.. uh uh I believed in a higher power uh uh I knew that there was a God and that he made me uh uh I was always a good man I walked little old ladies across the street and I never hurt anybody.....please let me sit over there with them please!!!" and the Lord said "It was very simple sir, I sent my son...didnt you know him?" Just think about what you have just read and trust in Jesus and he will come into your heart and forgive you if you sincerely ask him to.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   

He wasn't.

He is.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   

He is.

Prove it.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   

He is.

Prove it.

prove he isn't

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Jesus (God incarnate)

False.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

He is.

Prove it.

prove he isn't

Prove there isn't a Pink Unicorn inside the Moon watching the earth with x-ray eyes.

Prove there isn't.

I don't see your point? You are the one who is claiming that he WAS God, so you should be able to prove it, or not?

Oh and what do you base it on? I don't see the bible saying it.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   

He is.

Prove it.

prove he isn't

Prove there isn't a Pink Unicorn inside the Moon watching the earth with x-ray eyes.

Prove there isn't.

I don't see your point? You are the one who is claiming that he WAS God, so you should be able to prove it, or not?

Oh and what do you base it on? I don't see the bible saying it.

cant prove he isnt can you. well dont jump on me if you cant do what you want me to do.

can i prove love? can you disprove love? its not math or science. so why handle it like math or science? can you give us an argumentative response that isnt trite or we christians havent heard before. because this sh i t about unicorns and proving it isnt going to cut it.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   

this sh i t about unicorns and proving it isnt going to cut it.

But preaching is?

That's good to know.

max

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

But preaching is?

That's good to know.

max

its called preaching to the un expierenced and the offended.

i havent heard my s h i t (the way i put it) from the pulpit.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   

But preaching is?

That's good to know.

max

its called preaching to the un expierenced and the offended.

i havent heard my s h i t (the way i put it) from the pulpit.

Offended? If anybody is offended, it is people like Thomas Crowne who insult and flame people.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
www.ariescomputer.com...

Posted by Solomon Tulbure on November 24, 2002 at 01:16:01:

It is my deepest regret to inform you that the Illuminati Order is no more. Due to the overwhelming attempts on my life by the Christian Coalition and the Islamic brotherhood in alliance with the higher order members of the Illuminati who have turned their backs on me, I have folded under the pressure. I cannot stand their constant attacks upon my life. Only a few days ago members of the higher order Illuminati tried to inject me with the HIV virus which I developed for them myself. It is not fair. I cannot take this anymore. The pressure is to much for me. I apologize to all those who paid me for memberships in the Illuminati. I cannot afford to reemburse you. I need every cent that I have to merely survive.

kindest regards,
max

So how, when, and why did you create the HIV virus?
Just courious...

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I like my green eggs with scam.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by believerinchrist
How would you feel when you are standing before the Lord on judgement day and he looks at you and says "Go away from me. I knew you not."

This is actually a quote from the bible. your only looking at part of it. But when you read the veres before and after it it is much more clear

Matthew 7:21-23

"not everyone who says to me, Lord"Shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, lord, lord have we not prophesied in your name, cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in Your name?

23 And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!"

I think this quote speaks for it's self. The only reason I use quote from the bible to get my point across is because a lot of people out there don't listen to reason. So I use what they believe to be "Absolute Truth" to show them that waht they have been taught is not what is in the bible.

How many people have actually read the bible in it's orginal text. Well if your a semitic Jew most likely you have read the orginal text. So there is no dispute but most likely no one at ATS has. But we have been given a version writen by a man (King James) who was a rapist and murder.

So we get this english version and most of the people still don't read it. They go by what someone else tells them. So don't tell me on judement day God is going to say "Go away from me. I knew you not."

I do agree Jesus was an perfect example of how one should live his life. I don't seee any christians going out and talking to prostutes and trying to help the poor?!?!?!

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by abstract_alao]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join