It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Card Game Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh

Originally posted by rwfresh
So if there IS someone wanting martial law.. that is one extremely easy way to get it done. REALLY easy. A terror attack false flag likely brings Americans together. Whereas the other scenario we are discussing DIVIDES in an EXTREME way. You think if this happened people will be so open with their Patriot ideas? Constitution pumping ideals? hahaha. Fema camps.. and one side cheering it on big time.

And there will be a manufactured racial divide thrown into the mix. The MSM has been working overtime to get people worked up over race. Add that to the CIA's penchant for encouraging terrorists, training them, giving them the means to carry out their acts (or the CIA setting their own agents up to do things and then denouncing them as part of xyz mentality or group, only to use that incident as a catalyst/means to justify whatever end they want), and something unsavory happening is practically a given. I think I lost the plot there at the end, but ya get the picture.

You didn't lose the plot! It's the same one i am seeing. Peace!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Where do you get that? If one actually looks at the hand positions on the card, the small hand (hour hand) is pointing to 11, the big hand is actually pointing to 2, not 3.

I'm amazed by how limited most people are in their thinking towards this. Why can't it be both Wako and Big Ben simultaneously in a coordinated terrorist attack? You're right, the top spire is the Wako, but the face is wrong. Looking closely, it seems to combine elements of both the Wako & Big Ben. The card is called Combined Disasters.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Adama

Looks nothing like Big Ben. Big Ben doesn't have numbers, it has numerals. Big Ben has a squared perimeter surrounding the clock face whereas the Card AND Wako tower have the correct spire, clock shape, numerals on the clock face and rounded perimeter surrounding the clock face.

The hands are pointing at the (big hand) 11 and halfway between the (small hand) 2 and 3.'

You're amazed at people's limited thinking? How arrogant!!! You cannot even clearly define the difference between Big Ben and Wako tower. I'm amazed at your poor attention to detail!!!

Combined disaster.....maybe it means Earthquake, Tsunami and Nuclear meltdown....plus the uprisings in the Middle East. That, to me, is what the card seems to be depicting.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I can't wait to see how it all plays out. I do need to ask though, what's gonna cause the Martial Law to take place? Can someone help me out and explain that part?
good question....I wonder if we can answer it now, since what as taken place.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So woke up from a nap this afternoon (one of those hard naps where you feel like you have to pull yourself up out of a pool of cement) and had a crazy dream Obama. I was sitting on the couch with a man I don't know and never met in real life, the news was on a the world was on the brink of war. Breaking news headlines one after the other. Obama was proven to be a traitor and involved with Isis/? by some group/person.
The man next to me says ''We'll, it was in the cards.''
I didn't think too much of it until I mentioned to the boyfriend and he mentioned to nwo cards....which I looked up and found this one. Weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join