It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two NASA websites of solar observation simultaneously DOWN.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
SDO and NASCOM are the websites that provide quickest and largest updated data of solar observation, and their servers are simultaneously crashed. That's a little bit unnerving, considering that it coincides with the hype of conspiracies and videos about planet-sized UFOs around the Sun, and how it's gaining fast popularity and hitting MSM, even though most videos are discredited, the subject is suddenly falling in the popular interest and this surely might be bothering a lot of people on NASA.

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

and they're back up!
Conspiracy over!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I agree it is pretty bizzare. I actually just posted a thread about how I keep seeing the same object in several images by the sun, and its the absolute same image, same alignment of light/orbs on each side in every picture, and never in the same spot. There are a lot of strange things happening with the sun lately, and I cant help bt question why we can only view certain images, and then they take down lapses of time as well as the blurryness of the images, which im pretty sure a billion dollar satellite would not have. >.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Are they?? Please show us the working link.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

As a matter of fact, only the websites that "eat" lots of data, such as SOHO and SECCHI are up.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join