It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

debunking the muslim religion & its effect...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Christians

Why are you guys always trying to say other religions are wrong. If your religion is right, that's fine, leave everyone else alone.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
messaih, the site you linked (and from which you have quoted) is just plain wrong. If you notice, the author makes use of "I believe..." a lot, and does not usually back the claim. When the claim is backed up with a surah number from the quran, the surah being referred to sometimes has no referrence to what the author was saying, or has being taken in a vague sense, which leads me to believe it is from a bad translation. Some of the hoaxes being referred to (such the one about the inclusion of extra lines in a surah while Muhammad was possessed by the devil) are just that: hoaxes. Thus, your arguement is majorly invalid.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
its better to tell someone they are wrong with their religious beliefs and hope they change their ways than kill people every single day over their religious beliefs.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I agree with the last statement made. I will again state that my point in this was not to say Muslims are wrong or anyone else is right. the point I tried to make was more about the religious propaganda being used by both sides of this war. the point of posting that link was to show how objective the topic of religion is & how people can manipulate the scriptures to mean whatever they need it to. as far as proof & the guy saying "I believe..." thats all anyone can do with the topic. there is no definitive proof of anything. if there were it would destroy the whole purpose of religion which is faith. thats what I believe anyway. seems to be backed up by all the religious scholars who can never agree.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I suppose you are right about that. If someone said that "I believe that Islam is the main cause of terrorism in the world today!" or "I believe that all American's are infidels!", it does not make them right, it is just their own misguided belief. I might as well say "I believe chicken is the root of all evil", it would be the same. I suppose that the problem is that there is so much propaganda surrounding religion (and so much "religion" in propaganda).

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How can you say that he was a fasle prophet. For all you know jesus could have been a fake messiah. Go by a mental house, they have probably 3 jesus, 2 aliens, 1 who thinks he is the true frank sanatra and who knows what else. You have no way to tell for sure if any of this is real, the bible Koran, thats why its called faith. You can make you points about jesus making miracles, try playing broken telephone over 2,000 years and we will se how interesting you can make a story, especially when you try to controle a nation under it. Dont forget, im pretty sure They have proof the Mohammed lived, he took over some villages ect. And im pretty sure they found his remains, jesus seemed to dissapear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join