It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Hispanic US white births now the minority in US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So does that mean that white people will be treated like the coloured were? Will most of the billionaires soon be coloured where as the whites are then? Obviously many many Years for that to happen. But it sure is a possibility now with whites becoming a minority in their own Country.

So they say we all started from Africa and we were all black. Does this mean we are all going back to the black/brown colour again, not only in USA but everywhere in the World.

I guess we all end up from where we started.

BBC

The above link was what I found on the BBC website. I searched the ATS website and I only found threads regarding this subject as a future aspect. My thread is now saying it is happening now.
edit on 17/5/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
In 3-400 years' time, we all will be a brownish beige colour.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I think it's The Native American Indians who are a minority in "Their Own Country" and not white people.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I know what you're saying, but it's the white people who think it's all theirs!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I see it almost as racist calling anyone non-white a minority these days...seems like a KKK doctrine or something.

wtf is with the classification of minorities anyways, why is everyone who is white, treated as such? or non-white?

whats the difference if we are all canadian, or american, british or australian.

is that the governments way of saying these countries will remain white? .....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Exactly! They want to categorize everything and everyone.

The whites they see as powerful and all knowing ... And everyone else should just agree!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Non-Hispanic US white births now the minority in US

Sweetness..! Now I can get all those perks I've been hearing about.

Where's the line start...?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Will all the top elite be colored?
Maybe not.
More likely the US will become like Mexico. The whiter a person is the higher on the social/economic ladder he is.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

there is....so much wrong with your comments here.
Mainly white hate,And the fact your trying to spread education with racism,makes it Ignorance in it's self.
(like a certain TPTB)
Please Re-write what you have said,in way where you aren't being intolerant?

edit on 17-5-2012 by Szarekh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So does this mean we get more perks and privileges?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So now I can play my heavy metal loudly to irritate everyone yell yeeeeehaaa all the time and I'm protected when I assault people because I'm oppressed?
What difference does it make? If I'm right they'll learn and if I'm wrong I will that is all we need to know.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by yourmaker

Exactly! They want to categorize everything and everyone.

The whites they see as powerful and all knowing ... And everyone else should just agree!

Idk if you see it or not but your comments are extremely racist.

And as far as whites becoming the minority - so what. Whites are cross-breeding and becoming new races - they're not dieing out or anything.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Awesome!!!! Since I am now becoming of the minority class of folks, I look forward to my free housing, food, free money, and all that GOOD STUFF!!!

I am TIRED of working 60 HOURS a week!!!!!!

Alright!!

edit on 17-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

no no
we only get the perks after being the minority for hundreds of years and having our thousands of years old culture destroyed beyond any hope of repair and suffer degradation that will manifest itself in the victims as comically large personalities from a massive inferiority complex and miniscule egos from said degradation and treatment then as a result are unable to function as a productive member of society (mostly out of resentment of the entire god forsaken world)

after that we can get some benefits like easier acceptance into schooling or better terms on loans for starting a business that will help in getting a job and reducing the mentality of the abused

but it was all worth it for a free ride amirite?
edit on 17-5-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Maybe it means we'll be incarcerated in higher numbers and stopped+searched much more than the rest of the country.

There is no reason for this to matter.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
In 3-400 years' time, we all will be a brownish beige colour.

This is true so long as the increasingly global society we live in doesn't splinter. If an extinction event happens and only isolated groups of humans survive and those will eventually (assuming they survive so long) form into homogeneous societies which will expand geographically and then potentially splinter again into sub-groups.

Also, when humanity gains the means to colonize other worlds you can bet that a large proportion of off-world colonies will be founded by small homogeneous groups seeking to get away from the Earth for various cultural, socio-economic, and religious reasons

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Will all the top elite be colored?
Maybe not.
More likely the US will become like Mexico. The whiter a person is the higher on the social/economic ladder he is.

Lol, that's the rule in most hispanic countries, i know, im hispanic and i'm white, we are on top with a few of the others groups, bust most of them are down.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was about to post this and I'm glad I did a second search for it. There's a cool interactive map on CNN.

If the trend continues, Passell says several decades from now, possibly in the late 2030s or early 2040s, the U.S. population will become less than 50% non-Hispanic white.

So... does this mean that white people will start getting pulled over for racial profiling now?

All in all, this is great news. America is becoming a representation of the world which hopefully means better foreign policy in the future.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Just ask the DHS about white vets,we are on plenty of lists.Potential right wing terrorists right?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I believe that there will not BE any single race in the future. The races are mixed much more now, so in the distant future, a "pure" race" will be the oddity. They may be the only ones to face prejudice then. If that happens, and there is one "homogenized" race, maybe predjudice and hatred will be a thing of the past....

Scratch that....knowing the human race, I am sure we will find a new reason to hate *sigh*.....sorry....but it's true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join