It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we trust this nutjobs with weapons or tactical anything, when this crap is happening" House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Okay here is just part of the article, please follow link to source for more...what kind of tactic is this? This a bogus article spoof, is my guess..correct me if I am wrong, or not...

www.nationaljournal.com...

Puzzling break-ins over the last month at the offices of at least three House members and several committees have U.S. Capitol Police gumshoes working to find a pattern and the culprits, with missing items ranging from cash and expensive computer equipment to autographed baseballs and alcohol.

In at least four of the cases, thieves broke into the offices at night when doors were locked, leading some staffers to believe they were victims of an inside job.

“The evidence points to someone with access to my office, and other offices in the Capitol complex, as the perpetrator,” freshman Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., surmised in a letter to the House’s Office of the Chief Administrative Officer.

edit on Thu May 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
When Ron Paul will be president I highly doubt any of this is gonna take place, Ronnie would never roll with that!!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

...so this is not some hoax and/or onion paper and is real? This has got to be some cruel joke, or else this takes the cake ...first 9/11 fairy tale and now getting even more bizarre...and Ron Paul elected would be a start in the right direction...

watergate scandal was not this bad....was it?
edit on 17-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My money's on the custodial staff being responsible for the thefts.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wonder if they had thumb drives and cameras to take any photos and collect data while they were at it and if reporting a computer stolen would be a heavy fine, so just replacing it out of pocket, was done or could have been, as look at the offices they hit and if it was custodial staff, what kind of security clearance to work around classified information that would lead to theft....as surely they pay them more than that, as just think how much a hard drive would be worth to some of the potential buyers or due we now know what wiki leak ops do for a cover, clean offiices as a mole to gather intelligence data and just leave a little calling card, like take a bottle of win and some eggs, to let you know they been there... as stealing data from computers has to be considered, if value of anything is...
weapons and tactics access be at the thieves fingertips and national archives records missing from national archive recent story...

they changed the title on the source article to this now:

After Breakins, Congress is Warned to be Vigilant

In each case, items stolen were high in street value. Computer monitors, cameras, and cash were taken most frequently; other items included blazers, personal iPods, and, in three cases, alcohol. Lewis’s office reportedly lost four signed baseballs, six bottles of wine, and a $200 set of presidential Easter eggs. In at least four cases, thieves broke into the offices during the evening while doors were locked.

edit on 17-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Didn't take long for someone to bring Ron Paul into this mess.

The topic is not about him though. It's about a possible inside job.

And you know what? I'm not surprised at all!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2
When Ron Paul will be president I highly doubt any of this is gonna take place, Ronnie would never roll with that!!!

huh??? yeah, right...ron gets in and stops all break-ins and robberys...he should have been in that movie the avengers as captain america

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Didn't take long for someone to bring Ron Paul into this mess.

The topic is not about him though. It's about a possible inside job.

And you know what? I'm not surprised at all!

c'mon sword...you know it's all about ron paul, kenyan obama, communist liberals, how gov'mnt sucks...just another day on ATS

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
my moneys on insurance fraud.

In a bad economy no one wants to buy your stupid trash. So you get insurance on it and have it turn up stolen. Make the full value of the item without sale.

top topics

join