It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-:2012 something is going on

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Just come across this excellent compilation of some amazing events which have taken place over the past couple of years. Some very good footage, especially a few bits of cctv footage of tornadoes passing through.
Your open to your own opinions on wether this is all related, but Its got some really eyebrow raising stuff in it.

www.youtube.com...

Btw I titled the thread with the video title, so dont harrass with the nothings going to happen and all that, im just purely interested in the individual events.

edit on 17-5-2012 by UKmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
So , you want only replies that don't disagree with the whole 2012 scam.

You have opened a can of worms my friend . Don't say I didn't warn you

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

from what part of my thread have you got that? i stated i don't want people to post with the crap they do just because it mentions 2012, or there are a few earthquakes etc in the video. Can of worms closed.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UKmonster

How about you state some of your thoughts and comments about the video instead of just posting a link..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
@dawnprince, I dont think that is what the OP meant, he/she made it very clear he/she is only interested "in individual events".

@OP, very interesting video of climatic and geophysical events thus far in 2012 mainly in US and Americas. I have always been interested in the power and the destruction in the wake of tornadoes. I wept over the Joplin event last year. Like you, I don't believe in the 2012 'armageddon/end of the world' scenario, but I do recognise that that our little planet goes through cycles, as does most things. Whether we are living in a time leading up to the planets 6th mass extinction event...only time will tell.

The power of Mother Nature is awesome, and serves as a reality check to us mere mortals to have a little more respect both for her and our fellow man.

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 17-5-2012 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Have you actually watched it? I posted it whilst getting ready for work, on my phone so didn't have time to fill it with 50000 characters on my thoughts of the video. But im sure if i did, you still wouldn't watch the video and would just shoot my thread down because of what i had written.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Thankyou Jane for the help
. I find it important that we pay attention to activity like this as cycles may become more severe, as we pollute the earth with chemicals it damages a delicately balanced system which can easily be thrown out of whack. However nature is very adaptable so maybe its getting rid of us, this idea ties in with the gaia theory which someone posted a very interesting thread on yesterday, (in the fragile earth forum i believe). where scientists have found new evidence to support it.
Alex- male btw

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I thought this was quite a good vid

if my memory serves here I would think that this SHTF stuff has been going quite strong for the last few years and not just 2012.

I am a strong believer that the weather is our biggest indicator of a SHTF scenario.

And looking back over the last few year the weather has changed dramatically especially here in the UK. I was out running yesterday and their was frost on the grass. I have never seen this in my lifetime before in May.

Nothing gets mentioned about the implications IE I have only seen one bee in the last two months. The Vegetables in my garden are not growing due to the cold.

I want answers and not the same old Global warming Bull****

edit on 17-5-2012 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
mirrored/similar 'compilation' vid has been posted on ATS in quite a few threads already.

what i dont see, is people listing what most devastating/standoutish they are saying are all occuring in 2012.

that would paint a better picture and put everything perspective in contrast with recent years.

including to 2011 that was more eventfull - maybe becuz we havent hit the middle of 2012 yet but almost, and still then theres the other half...

well at least till 2012, the NYC cab drivers and newstand clerk seem to know alot, because alot of their customers are wall street zion bankster types many who feel compassion esp for desi cab drivers and newstand workers especially?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
oops

i mean until dec 21, 2012...

maybe as early as starting may 20/june 5 more shock & awe events may begin to surface

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

I've noticed theres been 'different' weather this year, seems to go from one extreme too the other, like back in march where we had 23C one week then snow fall the next. And also some very heavy rain and also threats of drought.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Apologies i actually didn't do a search as i was in a hurry, but maybe there are more videos because more people are noticing the phenomena.
i would have to say the most standoutish for me is the earthquakes or maybe the animal die offs, i think that could be the point we should realise. Theres that much going on we can't really say. but april 11th - top of my head, we had the two 8.0+ earthquakes and a few 6/7's, recieved very little publicity due to no tsunami or nuclear reactor going into meltdown, but thats already our two big quakes for the year used up, given theres approx two that size a year. But imagine the devestation if those earthquake were mega thrust ( sea bed force upwards) 2 tsunamis one after the other each capable of 10 metre waves would wash away banda aceh and other islands in the region. Luckily this wasn't the case. And like you say we're only a ~third of the way through 2012 and were on par with 2011.

Never met a NYC taxi driver so not aware of what there told, but i bet it would be interesting to find out. bet they overhear some juicy stuff.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well, I wonder if the US drones hovering all above the US have to do something with May the 20th?

# is going on, and I'd love to know what. I don't think the mass dyings of the animals in the last few years is normal?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Vid was posted about 2 months ago different title not that that is a bad thing it's interesting all the same. Maybe the thread was called mass animal die Offs
edit on 17-5-2012 by BULLETINYOURHEAD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

would appreciate you linking this thread as i've done a search and found nothing.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UKmonster

I think the one he means is--

2012 Mysterious Mass Animal Death List....by BiggerPicture
edit on 17-5-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
this video has been posted before as calamity apon the earth
as far as the 2012 end of the age
i hope something happens really bad that kills millions of ignorant people who think the human race is unkillable ok maybe you don't believe in 2012 end of the age or maybe you do plenty of evedense for both arguments

how bout quit fighting over disagreeing with something so unimportant and discus whats going all so we will all know if the roof is falling and to move out from under it
i believe the human time may not end in 2012 but our days are very near end selfishness religion and greed are bringing this one world empire down with the hells of mother earth witch we so happily destroyed.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

Thankyou!
i was intending to reach a discussion of a looking at all these events rather than just the animal die offfs, unforetunately not many takers. I can have a read about the animal die offs now- thanks again. Hopefully that thread did better than mine :')

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This has already been posted (under a different thread-title which I can't recall) but it's a good reminder how screwed we might really be though.....!

I wonder what Ed Dames (a.k.a.: Killshot) is saying these days!?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Haha Im actually reading the OT now, but thanks, and your right, least iv reminded everyone about these crazy phenomena.
Btw your avatar always scares me :L I read lots of your threads aswel l, some very interesting ones
Alex

top topics

<<   2 >>

join